Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress (30955 Views)

Oge Okoye And Muna Ibekwe's Hot Scene In Blackberry Babes (Video) / Nollywood War : Actress Oge Okoye Versus Chioma Toplis / Are You A Good Actress? Holla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by nike4luv(f): 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2005
whos eucha wateva?
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by goodguy(m): 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2005
I agree with KC. Eucharia is way better (in acting) than Oge. Personally, I really don't like it when people keep acting like dummies (like Oge).
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by Scorpio(f): 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2005
Oge is good, but don't compare her with Eucharia who's a classic actress. she's been around since the Liz Benson's dayz. how u gon compare that with Oge that just started acting like yesterday.
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by hotangel2(f): 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2005
Hides before they chop me RAW! lipsrsealed
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by nike4luv(f): 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2005
whos eucha??
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by goodguy(m): 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2005
wuraola rolleyes
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by nike4luv(f): 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2005
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by hotangel2(f): 8:26pm On Dec 15, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's eucharia .. the one on the right.

That's her on the left again
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by nike4luv(f): 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2005
thanks..dat woman is classic i never knew she was the one u talking about..i like the way she talks
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by hotangel2(f): 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2005
That being said.. can we leave OGe's thread for her!! make a eucharia one if u want oo. I can help u start!
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by Scorpio(f): 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2005
chai Eucharia needs a crash course in Make-up applyin, she be terrifyin me wif her hideous make-up's. sawry HA cheesy
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by queen2(f): 11:27pm On Dec 15, 2005
Sure Eucharia is a good actress
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 15, 2005
segun thank you , she cant act , she acts like a pure ODE OSHI , abeg commot fo hea

now Lizzy tell me who da real actress is , Eucharia will blow oge off the map in -1 second , n i wont talk bout Eucharia again ive said my peace
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by Oracle(m): 2:10am On Dec 16, 2005
cool

Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by chigurl(f): 2:56am On Dec 16, 2005
lol that Eucharia sef, she is a lady with a lot of potential if she could only get a makeover. someone had the nerve to say i look like her because we have the same shaped eyes. i couldn't understand it because i'm not lightskinned and i'm not big like her and i damn sure don't do horrifying make up like her. it's amazing how people see one similarity and say you look like that person. pisses me off all the time angry
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 16, 2005
Her makeup and looks r off but , shes one of nigeria's best actresses.
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by hotangel2(f): 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2005
Nuff said about Eucharia.

I dreamt about Oge Okoye today. It's not funny oo.. i really did.

Well, in my dream, she was passing by in her 'jeep' then i was like.. OMG miss oge, is that you. Her driver stopeped and she said hi. I was like, im one of your fans. I love you soo much. Infact i made a topic about you on nairaland. She started laughing and bitting her lips like she does in movies. I brought out my phone and was like.. please lets take a picture? so i can put it on Nairaland. She said sure. she got out of the car n we stood there taking pictures. Somehow somehow, she asked me to go and eat with her. Of course i jumped in the car. We were laughing and having fun together. I was with miss oge. OMG..
As we were eating, i asked her if it was her on hi5. Then she said, yes that is her... i was like, oh.. i tot someone was using your identity, then she said.. no that's her. All of a sudden, we were at her house. JESUS... very big place. She had pictures of OLU JACOBS, RMD, STELLA DAMASCUS, GENNY, OMOTOLA.. and NKEM OWOH on her wall.  I was like.. WOW. And we were talking n talking.
After that, we went back to the road i saw her.. then she dropped me , and said Bye.. i was like..  bye bye. and i saw my daddy and told him. he was like.. ohh great. and i showed him the pictures we took.

I CAN'T FIND THE PICTIRES ON MY PHONE!  cry cry cry I need to go back to the dream and find the pictures. She was soo nice.. and pretty. Awwwwww...... i don't know why i dreamt about her. does this mean i will see her soon?  wink
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by goodguy(m): 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2005
This is serious. Darling, did you forget to take the drugs the doctor prescribed for you? rolleyes
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by hotangel2(f): 6:15pm On Dec 16, 2005
I drank waay too much wine before going to bed last night. U caused it.

Willl u just sharrap and lemme be in dreamland? I really dreamt abt her.
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by goodguy(m): 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2005
Oh.. I remember now. No wonder your psychological system was being disturbed during the third phase of your slumber.
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by hotangel2(f): 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2005
times like this i wish i'd married ur brother.

U know i still wuv u kiss kiss
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by goodguy(m): 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2005
If wishes were horses...
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by hotangel2(f): 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2005
U would buy one for me. smiley
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by goodguy(m): 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2005
Thank God wishes aren't horses anyway. grin
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by hotangel2(f): 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2005
Ijebu man. Stingy ass mothertrucker!  kiss
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by goodguy(m): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2005
daughter of ijebu man.
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by hotangel2(f): 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2005
Too bad i also married one.
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by ozi(f): 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2005
don't like oge.

wih her flat nose and tatoo.
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by queen2(f): 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2005
hya ha, flat nose, but u know, God gave her the nose
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by goodguy(m): 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2005
It is when they abuse people u like that u know that it is the work of God. If it is OBJ now, u won't say it is God that made him like that. grin
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by queen2(f): 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2005
If its OBJ?, ofcourse im not his fan so, i cant support or defend him, se oti gbo, chikenah! angry
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by goodguy(m): 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2005
Bottom line: Don't defend anyone when you know you will abuse others. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ / Naira Marley Features In "The Enemy I Know" Movie, Shares Movie Snippet / Which Is Your Worst Nigerian TV Station?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.