Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,275 members, 7,815,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress (30958 Views)

Oge Okoye And Muna Ibekwe's Hot Scene In Blackberry Babes (Video) / Nollywood War : Actress Oge Okoye Versus Chioma Toplis / Are You A Good Actress? Holla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2006
i saw another movie with Oge in it. Oh my goodness im so sry yall she sucks she cannot act , who hired her? its a shame she cannot act at all.

go watch arsenal the nigerian movie to see what im talkn bout.
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by petrin: 11:35pm On Aug 14, 2006
oge is a very pretty girl but she goes no where near genny. they are all good actresses in fact i luv them both. when i am watchin a movie and oge, genny and my favourites are not in i lose interest. the best movie she acted was arsenal.
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by petrin: 11:37pm On Aug 14, 2006
2kdac which part of the movie did she act badly?
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 14, 2006
r u kiddin me? her acting was horrible omgosh all of the scenes she did were terrible. when she acts she doesnt put action to it. she has poor acting skills
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by bluenubian(f): 11:54pm On Aug 14, 2006
Why are we comparing her to genevieve. Aren't we sick of monotony and seeing the same faces, with the same kinda roles over and over again.

I ve only seen 2 of oge's movies, and she stood out. Her expressions and charisma. I usually don't remember an actor especially after seeng them only twice. But she was sooo spectacular in "black bra". I can't wait to see more of her movies
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 14, 2006
Oh my , the chick cannot act . seriously im not even hating.
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by bluenubian(f): 11:57pm On Aug 14, 2006
ok KC, but u keep repeating yourself!!
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 14, 2006
because yall keep coming on here talkn bout she good this n that undecided
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 14, 2006
i was replyin to what u said.
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by Lushano: 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2006
Oge Okoye doesn't worth all those praises. I knew her even before she became a nollywood star. She is among the girls i term as local though she's neating up now ( grin)
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by queen2(f): 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2006
so d fact dat u know her means she shouldnt be praised
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by Beauty21: 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2006
Abeg oo, I take Almighty God beg una, make una no tok anything bad about my Oge oo I like dat gurl soo much i mean everything about her I like both her acting oo, her dreesing infact any 9ja film i wan woch na only one wey Oga feature. Infact i wish daat gurl is my sister. kiss wink
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by chiomiski(f): 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2006
i so much luv her infact she is among the best actress in nigeria
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by sidnazious(m): 7:19am On Oct 17, 2006
she's my best nigerian actress, i luv her so much,
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by vidice(f): 9:41am On Oct 20, 2006
yes ofcourse.
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by neks(f): 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2006
she is just fine and okay,but sometimes her acting looks and seems too artifical,she is not natural like omotola and stella.
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by youdowell: 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2006
Hot angel please tell me how you got to find her profile ive been lookin everywhere I mean she's my fav actress for crying out loud
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by kennyuche(m): 10:37am On Nov 20, 2006
Am in love with her
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by yongbabe(f): 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2007
i 4got about her. pls 4give me ogey. u rock gural kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by Destiny6(f): 11:31am On Jan 30, 2007
Shes 1 of ma faves!, love her
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by lassygirl(f): 9:37am On Feb 02, 2007
oge okoye is a very good actress i like her soo much and she did not act a cry for help that was nkriu sylvanus :d wink smiley
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by lassygirl(f): 9:38am On Feb 02, 2007
SHE IS REALLY GOOD AT ACTING wink smiley

Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by funkea1(f): 10:28pm On Feb 16, 2007
yeah i fink shes cute but nowadays its all about stella damasus and rmd
PS does anyone know the name of the film where oge was a blind girl, i heardit was good. laers cool cool cool
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by trendy(f): 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2007
She's good, i like her in one movie, cant remember the name
she played the role of a very stubborn girl
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by redish: 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2007
I think the lady is alright come on you guys saw her on Blood sister 2 with OMOTOLA and genny and i must agree she aint in their class at all but it wont hurt to see her more.About the folk talking about monotomy so?Is there anyone else apart from tiger woods?  Omotola is the ultimate diva(imagine her unmarried) then the rest.
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by OmoEko1(f): 2:33am On Mar 25, 2007
This girl can act and she's very pretty with some nice skin bangging ass body with some nice nice. (not a lebos).i prefer her personally to that stupid stuck up BITCH Genny or whatever they call her name.
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by chrisy2(f): 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2007
yes she my sweet heart.she very gud.just dat she is married and pregnant now,she is not in nigeria now.she has gone 2 London 2 deliver her baby.i really missed her movies.[color=#000099][/color]

just check dis out

Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by bouncing: 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2007
Hello guys, my sister and I went to school with Oge Okoye at urban girls secondary in Enugu before our departure in 1995 but when I read Oge's biography, she stated that she went to HRC in Enugu so i'm just curious to find out if she transfered after '95' to HRC and why she didn't state that she went to urban girls sec.
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by Lexyhearts(f): 8:07am On Jul 07, 2007
i like Oge's movies.she is very real.bt i can't say anything about her  beauty.because i don't think she is.i can comment her legs and nice skin.thats all.i like her movies  cheesy cheesy wink

Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by mellow(m): 11:05am On Aug 15, 2007
I just love that babe. Not in the least bit

controversial.
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by contee(f): 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2007
OMG i love her so bad she's da bomb, but i dnt get 8 ya'll, y doesnt she has a fan club. can some 1 gave me d link if u knw 8 my email is danielabeachvic@yahoo.com
Re: Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress by Princessty(f): 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2009
She Is A GOOD ACTRESS SEE HER FIRST MOVIE SPANNER AND CORPERATE MAID

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ / Naira Marley Features In "The Enemy I Know" Movie, Shares Movie Snippet / Which Is Your Worst Nigerian TV Station?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.