Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP (31940 Views)

Ibrahim Tumsah Musa: The Most Corrupt Civil Servant, Richer Than 4 Governors / Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding / Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by seunmsg(m): 9:07am On May 22, 2016
ganisucks:

GEJ, Akpabio, NOI or Mark. One ☀̤̣̈̇f the four will occupy Aso Rock in 2019

grin grin grin grin grin

Only in your dreams bro, not in Nigeria.
Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by ganisucks(f): 9:17am On May 22, 2016
bejeiodus:
Gej has called it quits with politics or have you heard him say anything since the whole brouhaha started? The others you mentioned, where will they get the votes?
The presidential ticket has been zoned to the North and only David Mark is a Northerner among the other three names but he stands not even a tad of a chance. The candidates that can lead PDP to victory are in the APC. If the PDP can lure back either Atiku or Kwankwaso and choose one of Akpabio, Peter Obi, and Ike Ekweremandu as the vice presidential candidate, then the PDP can get back the seat it lost cheaply.
Sola Kuti boy, don't worry, Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ'll see with your eyes the way GEJ will play everyone like a soccer ball. A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ another thing, the PDP "Change the Change" party will never allow the likes ☀̤̣̈̇f OBJ, Atiku A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ Kwankwaso back into the party. Their days in the PDP are over.
Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by pwettiejay(f): 9:20am On May 22, 2016
PDP on the verge of being extinct, may God help them
Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by Beremx(f): 9:21am On May 22, 2016
modath:

Not only comma, colon, semi colon and full stop join sef..

I hope these people won't sleep with both eyes close, thinking they can take Ali Shekau's money, ride his jet & leave him high and dry?? ....uhmmmm lipsrsealed

Howdy?
The man must have sacrificed his finance for his party only for him to be dethroned.

Chai!

I dey kampe my sister.
Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by Nobody: 9:29am On May 22, 2016
ganisucks:

Sola Kuti boy, don't worry, Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ'll see with your eyes the way GEJ will play everyone like a soccer ball. A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ another thing, the PDP "Change the Change" party will never allow the likes ☀̤̣̈̇f OBJ, Atiku A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ Kwankwaso back into the party. Their days in the PDP are over.
Sola Kuti kei? No way! I am in support of Lere Olayinka for the post of National Publicity Secretary.
You really brought out my teeth with your assertion.
There is obviously no need to engage you in a back and forth argument....Time has a way of unraveling issues.
Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by modath(f): 9:29am On May 22, 2016
ganisucks:

SAS will still be elected chairman, when the real convention takes place.

Anything is possible but one is still left wondering the kind of dangerous game PDP is playing.... The seat according to PDP constitution won't even be vacant till 2018..

One thing is sure, not one of the names you listed can get even delegates votes let alone the main seat...

Bejeiodus ,

Atiku or Kwankwaso are more of mythical symbols than their actual prowess, I used to believe Kwankwanso was so "big" , it's the power tussle between him and Ganduje that taught me a thing or two.... Ganduje's mere allegation (political antics i believe) that Kwankwanso was working against Buhari in Abuja, dropped his Kwankwansiyya stock like you wouldn't believe, bear in mind that his 2011 campaign posters carried Buhari's CPC image, which goes to show that part of his mystic has been his Buhari alignment, just like Yuguda, who is now claiming PDP is evil....

Atiku is more social media and southern politician, even in his north east, his featherweight status is indubitable...

I know better than to make absolute statements but 99% sure neither of these people will go far if their movement is in opposition to Buhari, especially in the NORTH.. #fact..

3 Likes

Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by ganisucks(f): 9:33am On May 22, 2016
modath:

Anything is possible but one is still left wondering the kind of dangerous game PDP is playing.... The seat according to PDP constitution won't even be vacant till 2018..

One thing is sure, not one of the names you listed can get even delegates votes let alone the main seat...

Bejeiodus ,

Atiku or Kwankwaso are more of mythical symbols than their actual prowess, I used to believe Kwankwanso was so "big" , it's the power tussle between him and Ganduje that taught me a thing or two.... Ganduje's mere allegation (political antics i believe) that Kwankwanso was working against Buhari in Abuja, dropped his Kwankwansiyya stock like you wouldn't believe, bear in mind that his 2011 campaign posters carried Buhari's CPC image, which goes to show that part of his mystic has been his Buhari alignment, just like Yuguda, who is now claiming PDP is evil....

Atiku is more social media and southern politician, even in his north east, his featherweight status is indubitable...

I know better than to make absolute statements but 99% sure neither of these people will go far if their movement is in opposition to Buhari, especially in the NORTH.. #fact..
#REALTALK.
Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by semitunde: 9:55am On May 22, 2016
modath:

Bejeiodus ,

It's seldom I come across words I've never seen used before...

indubitable
ɪnˈdjuːbɪtəb(ə)l/
adjective
impossible to doubt; unquestionable.
"an indubitable truth"
synonyms: unquestionable, undoubtable, indisputable, unarguable, inarguable, undebatable, incontestable, undeniable, irrefutable, incontrovertible, unmistakable, unequivocal, certain, sure, positive, definite, absolute, conclusive, emphatic, categorical, compelling, watertight, clear, clear-cut

The word sounds "political article"-like. Too cumbersome in pronunciation though... embarassed

Nice diction smiley
Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by Nobody: 10:01am On May 22, 2016
modath:

Bejeiodus ,

You are right in your assertion. Buhari is an enigma in the North who will always trounce any politician in that part of country. But I am too Nigerian to be told that nothing is straightforward in Nigerian politics.
Buhari doesn't have electoral votes safely banked somewhere. He still has to come before the people to present his scorecard before he can be reelected.
The underperformance tune being sung in the South is already coming from some lips in the North. This could alter the political dynamics and pave the way for the PDP to make political inroads into Buhari's strongholds.
Kwankwaso and Atiku pale in comparison with Buhari but they are not small fries in the North. They can't defeat Buhari in the North but they can deny him landslide victories.
If the PDP hopes for a chance in 2019, one of the two is their best bet.
Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by Rilwayne001: 10:59am On May 22, 2016
Lol.

Greedy clown.
Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by modath(f): 11:03am On May 22, 2016
semitunde:

It's seldom I come across words I've never seen used before...

The word sounds "political article"-like. Too cumbersome in pronunciation though... embarassed

Nice diction smiley

Indyubitibu is what is sounds like... Thanks... wink

Bejeiodus ,

I want vibrant opposition and i want Bubu gone if he can't deliver the goods cos you can choose to believe me or not, the north though may be feeling the economic heat, the politicization of the killer herdsmen and pipeline vandalism is being viewed as southerners trying to sabotage their guy... I was at the market yesterday and in my usual way tried to complain about the state of the economy so i could feel their pulse....

Not only was i assured that tomato price will drop back down in June (dry season variety will be out then) , i was also "gently admonished" by the veggies seller that i can't be complaining when the price of crude is trading low... I know their stand but I'm still surprised when i see the unwavering loyalty.... It's only God given..

Two things I'm sure of;

1. We won't know which direction we are going till early 2018 & how the economic realities pan out then..

2. Kwankwanso & Atiku won't prevent a north landslide & SW& NC will always vote anyway that will favour them politically and economically... Blind sentiments & Vengeance won't happen for both regions...

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by engrjacuzzi: 11:04am On May 22, 2016
with the way things are unfolding, I won't be blue to see Prof. Jerry Gana become president of Nigeria one day. the man no dey tire?? if PMB can rule again, then nothing is impossible for Prof. jerry Gana.
Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by blowjob: 11:05am On May 22, 2016
osinbanjoisaliar:

http://leadership.ng/news/529224/pdp-governors-made-u-turn-dumped-sheriff
THATS IS PDP FOR U....BACKWARD THIEF THIEF PARTY....ABEG ,WHERE IS MINE MENTOR.....SAAIIIIII BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by Nobody: 11:08am On May 22, 2016
... The player getting played at his own game. grin...
Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by Akinaukwa: 11:11am On May 22, 2016
So Fayose was promised a VP slot come 2019. No wonder he was making a hell of noise, posing as the new national Director of PDP. Sheriff is a bad player indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by Decryptor(m): 11:13am On May 22, 2016
TheNonce:
grin

President of where? Chibok or sambisa?

This Momodu Sheriff is really a _stupid person I swear! Chai.........

FIXED!
Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by ganisucks(f): 11:20am On May 22, 2016
bejeiodus:
You are right in your assertion. Buhari is an enigma in the North who will always trounce any politician in that part of country. But I am too Nigerian to be told that nothing is straightforward in Nigerian politics.
Buhari doesn't have electoral votes safely banked somewhere. He still has to come before the people to present his scorecard before he can be reelected.
The underperformance tune being sung in the South is already coming from some lips in the North. This could alter the political dynamics and pave the way for the PDP to make political inroads into Buhari's strongholds.
Kwankwaso and Atiku pale in comparison with Buhari but they are not small fries in the North. They can't defeat Buhari in the North but they can deny him landslide victories.
Atiku must be stinking rich, †̥♥ throw money away by employing Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ †̥♥ sing his praises A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ promote his futile political ambition. I thought he W̶̲̥̅̊åS̤̈̊ very comfortable in the APC. So he is now begging for PDP †̥♥ take him back. Too bad, he can beg all he wants, but PDP won't even take his cat back. A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ after PDP's victory in 2019, he will become Financially A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ politically finished.
Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by Mufasa27(m): 11:25am On May 22, 2016
Ali modu sherif is a scam, im happy he is out!!

Now we should go back to the drawing board and let's CHANGE THE CHANGE
Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by Mufasa27(m): 11:31am On May 22, 2016
bejeiodus:
Nice write up, I believe Atiku can give PMB a run for his money come 2019
Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by Nobody: 11:33am On May 22, 2016
cool......I dey among the VPs

Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by JEREMYBENTHAM: 11:35am On May 22, 2016
THIS IS A WELCOME DEVELOPMENT. THE OUSTING OF ALI MODU SHERIFF AS THE PARTY'S CHAIRMAN, WHICH IS FACTORED AS THE MAJOR CAUSE OF RIFT BETWEEN THE MAINSTREAM PDP AND THE JERRY GANA LED FACTION WILL OSTENSIBLY RESOLVE ALL INTERNAL CRISES IN THE PARTY. I ONCE MORE UNRESERVEDLY VOUCH MY TOTAL & UNFLINCHING SUPPORT FOR P~D~P OUR GREAT PARTY. #ONCE~A~PDP,~ ALWAYS~A~PDP

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by sammhi(m): 11:44am On May 22, 2016
modath:

Bejeiodus ,

if in anoda one year things continue like this forget it PMB is gone..at best his 12 million core northern vote will be his but odas , NC. SS, SE,and West won't vote him bet it..
Pdp will merge with faction of APc and grab power...bet it....
Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by Nobody: 11:48am On May 22, 2016
Mufasa27:

Nice write up, I believe Atiku can give PMB a run for his money come 2019
Of course, he can. He made a mistake joining the APC. If he had not done so, the PDP ticket would have been his to pick.
Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by ganisucks(f): 11:53am On May 22, 2016
sammhi:

if in anoda one year things continue like this forget it PMB is gone..at best his 12 million core northern vote will be his but odas , NC. SS, SE,and West won't vote him bet it..

Pdp will merge with faction of APc and grab
power...bet it....
Hell no, we don't want †̥♥ be associated with the murderers, liars, swindlers, drugdealers A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ conmen who are in APC. We will make do with the 300000 votes we got in the Southwest in the last election.
Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:55am On May 22, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
Do we ever consider south east as part of nigeria? When will we give them real chance for the presidency.
dnt worri d natural arrangement dt brought otueke presidency will bring igbo presidency too

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by Mufasa27(m): 11:56am On May 22, 2016
bejeiodus:
Of course, he can. He made a mistake joining the APC. If he had not done so, the PDP ticket would have been his to pick.
we hope he is going to Re-trace his steps and come back home (pdp)
Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:57am On May 22, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

There is no faction in PDP. The Mantu-led group and Markafi-led group are determined to work together to lead the party to greater height by conducting acceptable convention. This is a welcome development.

As for SAS, the party would resolve all grey areas with him using internal reconciliation mechanism.

No Division
u are in ......l paradise for saying pdp nt divide
Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by Greatfuture: 11:58am On May 22, 2016
Its a pity that with the overwhelming support and commitment of the south south and south east to PDP, the party is unable to give the party Chairmanship to the south south and south east people. The party even failed to zone the party presidency slot to the south east. What a shame it then shows that SE and SS are incapable of been President Of Nigeria. They could not even support one of their own in 2015 election for presidency which is Chekwas Okorie of UPGA.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by modath(f): 12:03pm On May 22, 2016
sammhi:

You started with the only caveat, thank you...

I personally won't wish things to continue like this, not because I'm Buhari's supporter but Nigeria is bigger than anyone....

BTW, throw out a name, not just an idea, APC only won cos of Buhari, Buhari didn't win cos of APC..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:04pm On May 22, 2016
bejeiodus:
The PDP will come out of this more united than ever....It is going to shock all doomsayers.
pls dnt advertise dt ur party to our door step o b warn,becos pdp has been bury for good in northern nigeria and never shuld we reconsider d party dt consciously draw our retrogressiveness in d last sixtheen years wen oil price was reasonable through looting of our common patrimony|
Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 22, 2016
ganisucks:

Atiku must be stinking rich, †̥♥ throw money away by employing Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ †̥♥ sing his praises A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ promote his futile political ambition. I thought he W̶̲̥̅̊åS̤̈̊ very comfortable in the APC. So he is now begging for PDP †̥♥ take him back. Too bad, he can beg all he wants, but PDP won't even take his cat back. A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ after PDP's victory in 2019, he will become Financially A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ politically finished.
Atiku will come back to the PDP with or without your approval. In fact, Propitiatory steps are already being taken to lure him back to the party.
We are here talking pragmatic politics and you are noising about with some grandiose political calculations.
Please, spare me your political naivety.
Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by southpole: 12:08pm On May 22, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
Do we ever consider south east as part of nigeria? When will we give them real chance for the presidency.

An Igbo man cannot be trusted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) / EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza / Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.