Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP (31942 Views)

Ibrahim Tumsah Musa: The Most Corrupt Civil Servant, Richer Than 4 Governors / Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding / Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by EazyMoh(m): 12:15pm On May 22, 2016
ganisucks:

Atiku must be stinking rich, †̥♥ throw money away by employing Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ †̥♥ sing his praises A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ promote his futile political ambition. I thought he W̶̲̥̅̊åS̤̈̊ very comfortable in the APC. So he is now begging for PDP †̥♥ take him back. Too bad, he can beg all he wants, but PDP won't even take his cat back. A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ after PDP's victory in 2019, he will become Financially A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ politically finished.
Pls stop using this artistic fonts in your post it's childish and annoying. No offense intended.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:15pm On May 22, 2016
EdCure:
The confirmed Boko founder and chief sponsor had almost consolidated himself in the nest of killers.

I don't blame him for thinking that he can win a presidential election in Nigeria inspite of his damaged reputation. Because, with the way buhari is running this country, and if the current hardship on Nigerians is not remedied soon enough, anybody can have a good run against (and even unseat) Mohammed Buhari.
hw is buhari running d country?pls comment like a realist jor|wht are revenue fortunes of dis country under buhari compare to d previous administration in d last sixtheen year?pls buhari hasn't err for nw as far as leadership is concern.let me tell u sth as a political realist.four years is too small to play oppossion politics any where in africa|whether pdp like it or nt buhari\tinubu will nt relinguish power after just four year of ruling|u knw wht am trying to say|

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by diamondbooi(m): 12:17pm On May 22, 2016
TPAND:
Sheriff... Using the Tinubu strategy. grin grin grin

Bad guy grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:17pm On May 22, 2016
How will PDP get money against 2019 election?

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by southpole: 12:23pm On May 22, 2016
Greatfuture:
Its a pity that with the overwhelming support and commitment of the south south and south east to PDP, the party is unable to give the party Chairmanship to the south south and south east people. The party even failed to zone the party presidency slot to the south east. What a shame it then shows that SE and SS are incapable of been President Of Nigeria. They could not even support one of their own in 2015 election for presidency which is Chekwas Okorie of UPGA.

The SE always have a wrong political calculation and except this is corrected the SE will always be the weeping child. During the build up to the 2015 general elections every region except the SE new that Buhari was winning and the SW was wise in the sense that their votes were almost equally split to the 2 major parties but almost 100% of voters from SE voted for pdp and you expect the North to back the SE? The North will rather support a candidate from the SW. There is nothing wrong if you drop your pride and learn from the hausa fulani they are the masters of this game in Nigeria. You can see from all major parties that the next president will come from the North again.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by skywalker001(m): 12:26pm On May 22, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
Do we ever consider south east as part of nigeria? When will we give them real chance for the presidency.
After gainig ur freedom as biafran

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by tunapawizzy: 12:40pm On May 22, 2016
Pdp getting shredded.... Imagine a faction getting further factionalized ....... Time for apc to plant moles in d enemy's camp dats if d tactician BAT has not done dat already

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by tunapawizzy: 12:43pm On May 22, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
Do we ever consider south east as part of nigeria? When will we give them real chance for the presidency.
They said dey are Biafrans not Nigerians... So they will get the chance to be President in their country
Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by modath(f): 12:44pm On May 22, 2016
bejeiodus:
Of course, he can. He made a mistake joining the APC. If he had not done so, the PDP ticket would have been his to pick.

Bros I don't blow hot air cos I like the sound of my own voice... I'm sentimental like all red blooded human but I talk to real life people and not just regurgitated opinions..

Atiku has no political stock, he can't command loyalty that isn't gotten with cash, and there is only far that can get any politician to... I don't know if it's the criss crossing back & forth or Obasanjo cutting him down to size in '03/07 or the general known but hardly referenced misgiving about corrupt practices!!

Have you put into cognizance that his PDM platform he couldn't even leverage at the formation of APC? People pretend like he didn't float a party at one time, he had to jump that ship when he found out no one was ready to join him...

I have an acquaintance from Adamawa who said he's always amazed when people attribute anything other than being a money bag to him.....

Kwankwanso didn't spend a quarter of Atiku's primary largesse and came 2nd, I believe that should serve as a Pointer...

I repeat, 2018 is the time, Now? We are all shooting and winking in the dark!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by farouk0403(m): 12:44pm On May 22, 2016
osinbanjoisaliar:

http://leadership.ng/news/529224/pdp-governors-made-u-turn-dumped-sheriff
*shocked when I saw these*
" the party have zoned their Presidential candidate to come from the north"

Northerners have been ruling Nigeria since from the time of colonial era..
Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 22, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
pls dnt advertise dt ur party to our door step o b warn,becos pdp has been bury for good in northern nigeria and never shuld we reconsider d party dt consciously draw our retrogressiveness in d last sixtheen years wen oil price was reasonable through looting of our common patrimony|
You seem to be the mouthpiece of the Northern electorates to be able to tell how they feel about the PDP.
My man, your opinion does not hold true for every Northerner. The 2019 presidential election will pitch a Northerner against another Northerner. So, don't make inferences from what happened in 2015.
The PDP is alive in the North and this has been proven by the large turn out of supporters during the state Congresses.
Say it no more, many Northerners love the PDP.
Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by southpole: 1:07pm On May 22, 2016
farouk0403:

*shocked when I saw these*
" the party have zoned their Presidential candidate to come from the north"

Northerners have been ruling Nigeria since from the time of colonial era..

Because the North understands this game far better than any region
Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by Toosure70: 1:22pm On May 22, 2016
Ekiti ! una see una governor life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 22, 2016
modath:

Bros I don't blow hot air cos I like the sound of my own voice... I'm sentimental like all red blooded human but I talk to real life people and not just regurgitated opinions..

Atiku has no political stock, he can't command loyalty that isn't gotten with cash, and there is only far that can get any politician to... I don't know if it's the criss crossing back & forth or Obasanjo cutting him down to size in '03/07 or the general known but hardly referenced misgiving about corrupt practices!!

Have you put into cognizance that his PDM platform he couldn't even leverage at the formation of APC? People pretend like he didn't float a party at one time, he had to jump that ship when he found out no one was ready to join him...

I have an acquaintance from Adamawa who said he's always amazed when people attribute anything other than being a money bag to him.....

Kwankwanso didn't spend a quarter of Atiku's primary largesse and came 2nd, I believe that should serve as a Pointer...

I repeat, 2018 is the time, Now? We are all shooting and winking in the dark!!
There was no politician that was as powerful as Atiku in 2003. In fact, rumour had it that Obasanjo went flat on his face to seek Atiku's support for his reelection in 2003. Such was his power and influence before Obasanjo whittled them down. This, without doubt, led to a great drop in his popularity which he is yet to recover from.

Atiku performed abysmally in the APC presidential primary election because the process was tailored to produce Buhari. That was why the venue was moved from Abuja to Lagos. Besides, he joined the party very late.

I still believe that with a good team, he can get back his lost mojo and make a profound bid for the Presidency.
Like you rightly said, " we are just shooting in the dark" There are, indeed, many events in the womb of time.
Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by Israel5(m): 1:48pm On May 22, 2016
ganisucks:

GEJ, Akpabio, NOI or Mark. One ☀̤̣̈̇f the four will occupy Aso Rock in 2019
na wa for u o. U didnt even mention "common sense" haba
Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by Meritocracy: 2:48pm On May 22, 2016
bejeiodus:
Gej has called it quits with politics or have you heard him say anything since the whole brouhaha started? The others you mentioned, where will they get the votes?
The presidential ticket has been zoned to the North and only David Mark is a Northerner among the other three names but he stands not even a tad of a chance. The candidates that can lead PDP to victory are in the APC. If the PDP can lure back either Atiku or Kwankwaso and choose one of Akpabio, Peter Obi, and Ike Ekweremandu as the vice presidential candidate, then the PDP can get back the seat it lost cheaply.
Even kwankwaso and Atiku can't win. It's easy to contest but not easy to win, forget about PDP at least till 2023
Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by orakao8: 3:03pm On May 22, 2016
in your dreams
tunapawizzy:
Pdp getting shredded.... Imagine a faction getting further factionalized ....... Time for apc to plant moles in d enemy's camp dats if d tactician BAT has not done dat already
Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by Ugosample(m): 4:08pm On May 22, 2016
southpole:

An Igbo man cannot be trusted
And why do you say so
Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by Ugosample(m): 4:08pm On May 22, 2016
southpole:

An Igbo man cannot be trusted
And why do you say so
Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:32pm On May 22, 2016
bejeiodus:
You seem to be the mouthpiece of the Northern electorates to be able to tell how they feel about the PDP.
My man, your opinion does not hold true for every Northerner. The 2019 presidential election will pitch a Northerner against another Northerner. So, don't make inferences from what happened in 2015.
The PDP is alive in the North and this has been proven by the large turn out of supporters during the state Congresses.
Say it no more, many Northerners love the PDP.
so u tink there is any political figure dt can preferably compete wit buhari interms of population in the north abi?brose let me cut d story short by telling u dt 4years is too small to play opposition politics in african countries like our wit a developing democracy|
Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by GuyfawkesAB(m): 4:51pm On May 22, 2016
It's Fayose that earns my pity the most, after all his campaign of calumny and support for Sheriff; followed by Tonyebarcanista who always seem to know what will happen next in the pdp even though he's not even known in his ward
Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by Beetobee(f): 4:59pm On May 22, 2016
Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 22, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
as in eeeh,I am even surprised o
Re: Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP by kanimu: 7:35pm On May 22, 2016
Sherrif sorry ,Remenber the party that make you Agovernour and Senator

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza / Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos / Arewa Youths React To Aisha Claim That Two Powerful People Are Frustrating Buhar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.