Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,453 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela (43093 Views)

Comedian Emmanuela Samuel Shows Her Flexibility In New Pictures / Timaya’s Daughter, Emmanuela's 4th Birthday Is Today / OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela by MsGlobalwonder(f): 11:36am On May 22, 2016
Dsdlana:
ur name shld b changed from msglobalwonder to mslocalwonder.. No offence.. its a joke
grin grin Nigerians are so funny. So, because I don't know emmanuella makes me local? Our interest in life differs and you don't know the things I know.. don't be silly you hear. You really should be ashamed, your yardstick for "local" and "international" is Emmanuella? Really? Nigerian youths have gone to the dogs. And no, No pun intended. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela by MsGlobalwonder(f): 11:38am On May 22, 2016
Decryptor:

You don't know Emmanuella? Do you live in an IDP camp? undecided
no darling. I live where you can only dream of. Mind you, those in IDP camps are better humans than you from what your brain just processed. I will rather invest in their future than urs, cos it's just a waste. Cheers. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela by HomeOfMe(f): 11:41am On May 22, 2016
nedufantasy:
Her uncle Mark Angel shared this pics. Emmanuela is really loved by all celebrities in the Nigeria Entertainment Industry.

Source : http://www.nuelsblog.com/2016/05/timaya-takes-adorable-selfie-with.html?m=1
I hope this little girl is in school,that's the best foundation they can give her.
Re: Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela by ipreach: 11:43am On May 22, 2016
God have really blessed that Kid

1 Like

Re: Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela by Decryptor(m): 11:44am On May 22, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
no darling. I live where you can only dream of. Mind you, those in IDP camps are better humans than you from what your brain just processed. I will rather invest in their future than urs, cos it's just a waste. Cheers. undecided

I can see frustration is really eating you up since you couldn't spot the humor in my post. You can live in Eldorado or the White House for all I care but I sure am HAPPY where I live right now! Happiness is key and not living in Banana Island cos you can be living with Dangote as your neighbour but not happy. That is what you lack right now. As if i ask you to invest in my future.....Sorry for you

1 Like

Re: Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela by Decryptor(m): 11:48am On May 22, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
lalasticlala, seun and mynd44 wud not ban u for using phishing website to steal people credentials and posting a fake snapshot on every thread instead they wud purnish we fr an offense they cant explain................... To be continued

My brother.....some people are "untouchable" on NL as long as they contact the mods and "do the needful"
Re: Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela by airsaylongcon: 11:50am On May 22, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
I'm apparently the only one in d world who doesn't know her embarassed

She's some crazy Frank talking comedienne. Famous from her clips on Facebook. Google up "This is not my real face" and learn more about her
Re: Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela by MsGlobalwonder(f): 11:51am On May 22, 2016
Decryptor:

I can see frustration is really eating you up since you couldn't spot the humor in my post. You can live in Eldorado or the White House for all I care but I sure am HAPPY where I live right now! Happiness is key and not living in Banana Island cos you can be living with Dangote as your neighbour but not happy. That is what you lack right now. As if i ask you to invest in my future.....Sorry for you
no son. I'm happier than you can ever be in your lifetime. I mind my business and I don't appreciate trolls. Asking if I live in the IDP camp is a joke to you? Oh well, it's not to me because I empathise with the plight of people there and if they have a choice, they won't be there. Perhaps, my sense of humour is dwindling; either way I didn't find it funny. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela by Decryptor(m): 11:53am On May 22, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
no son. I'm happier than you can ever be in your lifetime. I mind my business and I don't appreciate trolls. Asking if I live in the IDP camp is a joke to you? Oh well, it's not to me because I empathise with the plight of people there and if they have a choice, they won't be there. Perhaps, my sense of humour is dwindling; either way I didn't find it funny. Thank you.

I don't really care what you think cos your opinion does not count. Now scurry off like a drenched puppy and stay away from my mentions

1 Like

Re: Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela by lardeipo(f): 11:53am On May 22, 2016
olatunjithomas:
since when? Na your type dey always come late to class.
cheesy
olatunjithomas:
since when? Na your type dey always come late to class.
Re: Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela by zaashe(m): 11:53am On May 22, 2016
domopps:
Funny girl!

God bless her real good!

Cheeeers
Amin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela by MsGlobalwonder(f): 11:54am On May 22, 2016
airsaylongcon:

She's some crazy Frank talking comedienne. Famous from her clips on Facebook. Google up "This is not my real face" and learn more about her
thanks you. I've sure heard of her. I'm just so lazy to go out of my way for plenty things. Including movies sef embarassed. Lol. Thanks for your response without casting aspersions. That's a breathe of fresh air. Lol

1 Like

Re: Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela by Decryptor(m): 12:03pm On May 22, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
grin grin lmaoo. To think you quoted me first. You idiots just won't learn. *sigh who cares what you care or don't care about? What's my business with your life? You won't mind your gaddam business and still be crying fowl. *sigh cheesy

I really punched the nerve of some egoistic "do you know who I am" wannabe scumbag this afternoon. The feeling is so ecstatic cheesy cheesy

Cry me a river cry

1 Like

Re: Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela by irisola(f): 12:04pm On May 22, 2016
this girl is for exploit.. she is going places
Re: Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela by MsGlobalwonder(f): 12:08pm On May 22, 2016
Decryptor:

I really punched the nerve of some egoistic "do you know who I am" wannabe scumbag this afternoon. The feeling is so ecstatic cheesy cheesy

Cry me a river cry
chei! I really really wish i'm hurt.me? Having a good time of my life now? Lmaoo. From you? That emmanuella mentors? Oh please, u nor reach. Lmaooo. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela by CUM4WHAT(m): 12:15pm On May 22, 2016
Decryptor:

My brother.....some people are "untouchable" on NL as long as they contact the mods and "do the needful"
abi
Re: Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela by budosky(m): 12:27pm On May 22, 2016
cruzita:
undecided that beards go suffocate that girl o

You sha hate beards.. Haba! Wetin nah
Re: Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela by krak101(m): 12:31pm On May 22, 2016
akheen:

I just hate all of you typing shits abt emmanuella doesn't have breast and making it. So all d girls sud start crying because they already have breast abi ??
d fact you made it by selling pure water doesn't mean we will all make it by selling pure water.
GIRLS , do whateva u want. #owo_ni_koko
"girls,do whatever you want"... Tell that to your daughters if ever and when you have any.
Re: Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela by amuokuko: 12:40pm On May 22, 2016
hungryboy:
See as beard come make Timaya resemble Mad man.
I no blame am sha,
Na Rick Ross cause all this nonsense.

U hungry true true..
Re: Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela by Netfad(m): 12:51pm On May 22, 2016
The girl sure got talent
Re: Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela by godpunishthedev(f): 1:00pm On May 22, 2016
Uncle go and poo in the toilet now!...

God bless her.... wink smiley
Re: Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 22, 2016
nedufantasy:
Her uncle Mark Angel shared this pics. Emmanuela is really loved by all celebrities in the Nigeria Entertainment Industry.

Source : http://www.nuelsblog.com/2016/05/timaya-takes-adorable-selfie-with.html?m=1
lucky gal, more beta places awaiting her
Re: Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela by xtervaganza(m): 1:24pm On May 22, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
I'm apparently the only one in d world who doesn't know her embarassed
you must be miss village wonder then
Re: Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela by pressplay411(m): 1:33pm On May 22, 2016
nedufantasy:

No one ever is loved by all. Stop that nonsense. angry
Re: Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela by okuneddie(m): 1:36pm On May 22, 2016
akheen:

I just hate all of you typing shits abt emmanuella doesn't have breast and making it. So all d girls sud start crying because they already have breast abi ??
d fact you made it by selling pure water doesn't mean we will all make it by selling pure water.
GIRLS , do whateva u want. #owo_ni_koko

well done bro,I see a prospective love-vendor in u....lolz
Re: Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela by Nellybank(m): 2:01pm On May 22, 2016
Emmanuela u don start o. So u go see that he goat before you pass go school abi. Ok kontnu
Re: Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela by Tallestniqqa: 2:10pm On May 22, 2016
suzan404:
grin
Nice set of teeth
Re: Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 22, 2016
Tallestniqqa:
Nice set of teeth
lol...thanks
Re: Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 22, 2016
Tallestniqqa:
Nice set of teeth
lol...thanks
Re: Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela by emekajerry: 2:35pm On May 22, 2016
WO wudnt like her? d small gurl deh smart n gifted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Makeup Free Rita Dominic In Swimsuit / Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji / Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.