Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Have You Send Your Nude Pictures To Your Lover? Be Honest. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Send Your Nude Pictures To Your Lover? Be Honest. (5965 Views)

KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures / 7 Things To Do If Your Nude Pictures Have Gone Viral - Jumia Travel / Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Send Your Nude Pictures To Your Lover? Be Honest. by silvertuke(m): 7:53am On May 22, 2016
Ladies and gentle men, be honest. have you send your nude pictures to your lover?
Re: Have You Send Your Nude Pictures To Your Lover? Be Honest. by cruzita(f): 8:01am On May 22, 2016
for what?
Re: Have You Send Your Nude Pictures To Your Lover? Be Honest. by libertyfather(m): 8:18am On May 22, 2016
cruzita:
for what?

For his eyes and deek
Re: Have You Send Your Nude Pictures To Your Lover? Be Honest. by Nobody: 8:21am On May 22, 2016
Of course . Nude to the abdomen. The fine hairy lines lol
Re: Have You Send Your Nude Pictures To Your Lover? Be Honest. by Nobody: 8:26am On May 22, 2016
silvertuke:
Ladies and gentle men, be honest. have you send your nude pictures to your lover?

Be honest and tell us first if you have done it:
Re: Have You Send Your Nude Pictures To Your Lover? Be Honest. by Nobody: 8:30am On May 22, 2016
To b honest,i ve done dat several time&i'm still on it. cheesy
Re: Have You Send Your Nude Pictures To Your Lover? Be Honest. by Marlvin(m): 8:35am On May 22, 2016
prettythicksme:

Are you really working hard to become stable?
Re: Have You Send Your Nude Pictures To Your Lover? Be Honest. by ehix89(m): 8:35am On May 22, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hmm...
Re: Have You Send Your Nude Pictures To Your Lover? Be Honest. by Nobody: 8:36am On May 22, 2016
Marlvin:

Are you really working hard to become stable?
Dont ask me angry
Re: Have You Send Your Nude Pictures To Your Lover? Be Honest. by Nobody: 8:36am On May 22, 2016
ehix89:
Hmm...
undecided undecided
Re: Have You Send Your Nude Pictures To Your Lover? Be Honest. by Marlvin(m): 8:39am On May 22, 2016
prettythicksme:
Dont ask me angry

funny . your comment only added to your popularity if you know what I mean.
Re: Have You Send Your Nude Pictures To Your Lover? Be Honest. by Nobody: 8:41am On May 22, 2016
Marlvin:

funny . your comment only added to your popularity if you know what I mean.
Op asked us to be honest!who popularity don epp? angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Send Your Nude Pictures To Your Lover? Be Honest. by Nobody: 8:44am On May 22, 2016
prettythicksme:
You are lying! Share it on Nl and we will believe you tongue
Re: Have You Send Your Nude Pictures To Your Lover? Be Honest. by ehix89(m): 8:45am On May 22, 2016
prettythicksme:
undecided undecided
not saying much, try and quit d act,cause you never know what might be hitting twitter or facebook tomorrow
Re: Have You Send Your Nude Pictures To Your Lover? Be Honest. by Marlvin(m): 8:45am On May 22, 2016
prettythicksme:

funny .
save your drab cliche.

In the real sense of it, you weren't really trying to be honest, but to draw attention.
which basically adds to your popularity.
Re: Have You Send Your Nude Pictures To Your Lover? Be Honest. by Nobody: 8:48am On May 22, 2016
Marlvin:

funny .
save your drab cliche.

In the real sense of it, you weren't really trying to be honest, but to draw attention.
which basically adds to your popularity.
See me see gbege!!!pls pls i dont have time for u now,brb for after church. angry
Re: Have You Send Your Nude Pictures To Your Lover? Be Honest. by Nobody: 8:49am On May 22, 2016
ehix89:
not saying much, try and quit d act,cause you never know what might be hitting twitter or facebook tomorrow
Wetin concern u,mind ur bis!
Re: Have You Send Your Nude Pictures To Your Lover? Be Honest. by Nobody: 8:50am On May 22, 2016
pinceprinz:
You are lying! Share it on Nl and we will believe you tongue
I will share it lerra only for u,going to church now.Brb cheesy
Re: Have You Send Your Nude Pictures To Your Lover? Be Honest. by Marlvin(m): 8:53am On May 22, 2016
prettythicksme:
See me see gbege!!!pls pls i dont have time for u now,brb for after church. angry

lol

Indeed
Re: Have You Send Your Nude Pictures To Your Lover? Be Honest. by Asquare49(m): 8:54am On May 22, 2016
prettythicksme:
send one here, so dat we can confirm ur honesty kiss
Re: Have You Send Your Nude Pictures To Your Lover? Be Honest. by Nobody: 8:58am On May 22, 2016
Marlvin:

lol

Indeed

Just tell me u want my unclad pics&send u here asap after church.
Re: Have You Send Your Nude Pictures To Your Lover? Be Honest. by Nobody: 8:59am On May 22, 2016
Asquare49:
send one here, so dat we can confirm ur honesty kiss
Ok after church dear huh?
Re: Have You Send Your Nude Pictures To Your Lover? Be Honest. by xtervaganza(m): 9:09am On May 22, 2016
Most of them will say no but I've got quite a lot

Anyway sha that's in the past
Re: Have You Send Your Nude Pictures To Your Lover? Be Honest. by Marlvin(m): 9:12am On May 22, 2016
prettythicksme:
Just tell me u want my unclad pics&send u here asap after church.

I wouldn't wanna take advantage of your instability . not my idea of fun.
Re: Have You Send Your Nude Pictures To Your Lover? Be Honest. by Nobody: 9:12am On May 22, 2016
FOR WHAT NA? NA WITCH ABI NA JUJU SHE USE. A LONG MCHEEEEW.
Re: Have You Send Your Nude Pictures To Your Lover? Be Honest. by dollyjoy(f): 9:13am On May 22, 2016
Why not undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Send Your Nude Pictures To Your Lover? Be Honest. by Nobody: 9:17am On May 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
Why not undecided
gringrinshocked
Re: Have You Send Your Nude Pictures To Your Lover? Be Honest. by dollyjoy(f): 9:21am On May 22, 2016
Estharfabian:
gringrinshocked
Estharcheesycheesy. Are you through with exams? Welcome btw.wink
Re: Have You Send Your Nude Pictures To Your Lover? Be Honest. by Nobody: 9:24am On May 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
Estharcheesycheesy. Are you through with exams? Welcome btw.wink
Lol.No

Our school went On strike...cry
Annoying pipu! after someborri aff read and taya. those things wee now evaporate...sad

howdy tho?
Re: Have You Send Your Nude Pictures To Your Lover? Be Honest. by dollyjoy(f): 9:28am On May 22, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol.No

Our school went On strike...cry
Annoying pipu! after someborri aff read and taya. those things wee now evaporate...sad

howdy tho?
cheesycheesy. Don't tell me you are not happy? Na me happy pass oocheesycheesy. Lollllllllllzzzz.

I missed your annoying comments btw.

Am fine. No church
Re: Have You Send Your Nude Pictures To Your Lover? Be Honest. by halfricanadian(f): 9:42am On May 22, 2016
It will not happen in dis life
Re: Have You Send Your Nude Pictures To Your Lover? Be Honest. by Nobody: 9:43am On May 22, 2016
*What!! undecided
So that mug can use it fer revenge when we break up badly?

He'll been posted it around the neighborhood an her place of employment
But worst of all online!!!
Them pics won't EVER come down cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians React After Soldier Experienced This (photos) / Who Is The Real Wife ?? / If Romancelanders Were High School Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.