Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic (45811 Views)

Chibok Girls Rescue: Omokri Mocks Lai Mohammed & El-rufai As UK Vindicates GEJ / Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil / Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by Kenturkey048(m): 11:57am On May 22, 2016
hucienda:
RIP Soldier.. I wish the country you paid the ultimate sacrifice for is worth it.

Condolences to his daughter and mum.
true to God my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by Nobody: 11:58am On May 22, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Broh really? I beg to disagree. Since the days of Obj, the military pay has been comparatively very attractive. Moreso for those involved in combat, they receive special approved allowances that runs into five figures. The question remains if the approved allowances gets to the soldiers or its cut off by ogas at the top
I don't think so the ogas at the top are gaulible they cheat those soldiers too much ,I believe buhari will and efcc will soon catch up with them ,imagine an army general enriching himself with troops welfare even united of America is even aware that most generals in the military are corrupt

1 Like

Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by Leobrain(m): 12:01pm On May 22, 2016
Never mind, we shall meet again.
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by Babateemd: 12:01pm On May 22, 2016
RIP.
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by farouk0403(m): 12:03pm On May 22, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Rip hero

Government pls review this gallant men salary oooo .there work ain't easy oooooo

where are the government? are they in nairaland?

r.I.p gallant soldier
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by farouk0403(m): 12:04pm On May 22, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Rip hero

Government pls review this gallant men salary oooo .there work ain't easy oooooo

r.I.p gallant soldier grin
princeofpeace22:
Rip hero

r.I.p gallant soldier
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by kayalla(f): 12:04pm On May 22, 2016
RIP may God grant him rest.

and we re still on this CHIBOK scam. God will help us.

1 Like

Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by DeRoyalFranco(m): 12:12pm On May 22, 2016
APCHaram:

Why not go switch places with that foolish man who was obviously killed by his own fulani hausa colleagues in the field
Its now obvious you are here to fight. Goodbye because I don't have the strength.
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by ogwuche4u(m): 12:12pm On May 22, 2016
APCHaram:
Another Sam Okwaruji

You died for nothing

What a total waste of life.

This should serve as notice to all of you that no one helps their country especially one like Nigeria by dying in a war.

You help your country in war by killing the enemy bastard.

All of una wey dey find work go army, this is what happens when you go to war with fulani hausa soldiers on your side - you die.

if Nigeria is not your country, then what are you doing here? go to your country. even Isis won't accept you cos you have a chicken heart. he payed the price so that chicken hearted muntulas like you can sleep with your 2 useless eyes closed. please go to your country. leave naija. #nonsense
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by excomarow(m): 12:13pm On May 22, 2016
ou died as a soldier! You fought for our dear country to rescue the chibok girl n wiping out BH. You did not die in vain becuase the fight against BH must be achieved by the Grace of God

I pray God Almighty protect n grant them success

RIP Gallant Office
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by planetx: 12:13pm On May 22, 2016
You have to be silly to die for this country called Nigeria, anything that will shatter this British contraption to a thousand pieces is OK with me.

1 Like

Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 22, 2016
rest in peace
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by vickynwamma2015(m): 12:16pm On May 22, 2016
RIP Bro
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by Kenturkey048(m): 12:18pm On May 22, 2016
This country no just worth dying for abeg.....RIP brother.

1 Like

Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by chibaik(m): 12:20pm On May 22, 2016
The only painful thing here is not that you died but you died for the wrong cause. You died for nothing that ever existed. Chibok girls is an illusion. Shettima and co killed you brother.

1 Like

Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 22, 2016
so sad
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by koboko69: 12:22pm On May 22, 2016
Lepa is gone. ...

Gone forever.

You came home to do your NOK, like u knew u were going back to die.

How will Mimi cope?

We spoke last week, u were in Maiduguri, and we joked about how it seems BH are resurrecting from the dead.

If only i knew ..

I love you so much.......will miss u like......

Ever living gorilla!!!

Proud AF SF.....

Chia

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by chibaik(m): 12:24pm On May 22, 2016
ogwuche4u:
if Nigeria is not your country, then what are you doing here? go to your country. even Isis won't accept you cos you have a chicken heart. he payed the price so that chicken hearted muntulas like you can sleep with your 2 useless eyes closed. please go to your country. leave naija. #nonsense

He payed? Your English though. A touch of zombie.

3 Likes

Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by belloazed(m): 12:25pm On May 22, 2016
R.I.P to the Galant Nigerian Soldier who died try to make us Safe
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by Honestagbons(m): 12:31pm On May 22, 2016
Rip
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by ogwuche4u(m): 12:31pm On May 22, 2016
chibaik:

He payed? Your English though. A touch of zombie.
am not surprised at you. Wailers have that syndrome. I never knew you are a professor of english.

1 Like

Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by alizma: 12:33pm On May 22, 2016
RIP
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by knightsTempler: 12:35pm On May 22, 2016
With deaths like this and many more, not counting the innocent civilians that have also lost their lives and internally displaced, one foolish President will say he wants to grant this demons Amnesty. Ogun go kill anyone who demands amnesty for BH.

1 Like

Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by ItzChinnex(m): 12:39pm On May 22, 2016
ElCapone:
@least he died for a course he truelly believed in, and wld b remembered for da price he paid. what are cowards like urself willing to die. shame on yhu. rip to da gallant soldier.

Be remember for what? and who will remember him?you ?, Nigeria? maybe the armies have already dug a pit and bury him in sambisa you are saying he would be remembered. common gerrout

1 Like

Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by coaco(m): 12:47pm On May 22, 2016
RIP OUR GALLANT SOLDIER.
MAY GOD TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAMILY YOU LEFT BEHIND.
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by OneManLegion(m): 12:51pm On May 22, 2016
Abeymills:
Rip great man ur name speaks volume of d kind of tin hapnin d military dis days dey put u in d fore front of carnage n evil dey nortured n sponsord against d previous govt nw they are in full control of everytin ur blood n sacrifice wil never b in vain ur blood cries 4vengiance

If you know you can't make sense, can't you just read without commenting?

Now you don f#ck up.

See the nonsense wey you write.
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by sonnie10: 12:57pm On May 22, 2016
But the news we got was that the Chibok girl was allegedly rescued while fetching firewood some hundred of meters way from her captives. There was no report of exchange of gun fire, it was just a lucky pick. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that this soldier did not die but it might have been in an unrelated incident.

Since the recent outburst of the media and public on the issue of the rescued Chibok girl, opinion is highly divided on the authenticity of the claim. One thing is certain, the authorities would do their best to maintain their assertion. One way to do that would be to device a mean of linking the death of this young man to the case. Is someone being made a scapegoat? That I can't defend.

Very Important, Nigerians need to put on their thinking cap at this crucial moment because Lie Muhammad is not backing down anytime soon.

Fair well son, you have played your part!

2 Likes

Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by pembisco(m): 1:05pm On May 22, 2016
THE MIRACLE OF CHIBOK

Analysis Number 1.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Girl's Age = 15

Nigeria's educational system = 6 3 3 4

Date of abduction = 2014 (2 years ago)

Age at abduction = 15 - 2 = 13

Girl's class at abduction = SS3 (©Chibok girls taking SSCE physics)

So, a 13 year old girl who cannot speak English was taking physics at Chibok secondary school mbok?

6yrs primary school + 6yrs Secondary school = 12 years. This implies our miracle Chibok babe entered primary school at age 1, yet can't speak English! If this lack of knowledge of English made her repeat any class in this trajectory of divine educational trajectory, that means the bigger miracle that she started school in the womb!

I love the way APC and Buhari are insulting the intelligence of Nigerians in 'wetin una go do' style. Una never see something!

Analysis Number 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Amina Ali was Abducted 2 years ago at the age of 15 bearing one name, now she has returned at 19 with a 15 month old baby
bearing two different names? God forgive my
curiosity!

Is 15+2 no longer 17?

15 months + 9 months = 24 months ( Two years) and these girls were kidnapped in April, 2014 and we are in May 2016.

Does it mean Amina was pregnant before her abduction?

If YES, was she seeing the Boko Haram man they are referring to as her husband before her abduction?

Nigeria is the real Game of thrones!....
# copied

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by omoalayo(m): 1:07pm On May 22, 2016
Chibok girls in headline.. Women and Children in d writeup itself.....nd U want Me to believe this Chibok thing is nt a scam...at least try to do something very cul and clean once ..don't make Us always see faults in d news U release...

1 Like

Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by frisky2good(m): 1:08pm On May 22, 2016
A technically defeated group that continues to hold thosands of people hostage.

2 Likes

Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by crazymod: 1:15pm On May 22, 2016
henryanna36:
A Nigerian soldier/member of the Armed Forces Special Force, Francis Adigun (pictured), lost his life during the recent rescue operation of women and children from Boko Haram, leaving behind his only daughter Sonia and her mother....

Described as a loving father, wonderful friend, caring brother, great footballer and gallant soldier, a friend - Adewole Pius Adesina paid a tribute to him via Social media. It reads,

"He paid the supreme price, he gave his life for the freedom of others. While rescued women and girls were reunited with their families, he is parted from his forever.

I sit here still finding it hard to believe you are gone. Let us always remember freedom comes at a price and let us also remember those who paid the price. He was a loving father, a wonderful friend, a caring brother, a great footballer and above all, a gallant soldier.

> Rest in Peace Francis Adigun, I will miss you, your family and friends will miss you, the Armed Forces Special Force will miss you. @seal of honour'

May His soul rest in Peace.Amen

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/tribute-to-soldier-who-died-during.html

Honestly, military should be the highest paid job in Nigeria in this present era of terrorism.
RIP
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by prettyboi1(m): 1:19pm On May 22, 2016
Abeymills:
Rip great man ur name speaks volume of d kind of tin hapnin d military dis days dey put u in d fore front of carnage n evil dey nortured n sponsord against d previous govt nw they are in full control of everytin ur blood n sacrifice wil never b in vain ur blood cries 4vengiance
Could you kindly shut up. You all would come here and be talking crap about how 'certain people ' ganged up against the previous government of Jonathan. Yet that freaking weak government Sat like a mumu and could not do anything (if at all your conspiracy theory could even be true in the smallest way).
The government of Jonathan really proved it's critic right....it was so weak!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) / Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid / The Crowd That Welcomed President Buhari In Adamawa Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.