Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic (45805 Views)

Chibok Girls Rescue: Omokri Mocks Lai Mohammed & El-rufai As UK Vindicates GEJ / Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil / Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by charlesucheh(m): 9:37pm On May 22, 2016
henryanna36:
A Nigerian soldier/member of the Armed Forces Special Force, Francis Adigun (pictured), lost his life during the recent rescue operation of women and children from Boko Haram, leaving behind his only daughter Sonia and her mother....

Described as a loving father, wonderful friend, caring brother, great footballer and gallant soldier, a friend - Adewole Pius Adesina paid a tribute to him via Social media. It reads,

"He paid the supreme price, he gave his life for the freedom of others. While rescued women and girls were reunited with their families, he is parted from his forever.

I sit here still finding it hard to believe you are gone. Let us always remember freedom comes at a price and let us also remember those who paid the price. He was a loving father, a wonderful friend, a caring brother, a great footballer and above all, a gallant soldier.

> Rest in Peace Francis Adigun, I will miss you, your family and friends will miss you, the Armed Forces Special Force will miss you. @seal of honour'

May His soul rest in Peace.Amen

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/tribute-to-soldier-who-died-during.html
I wish I could die like this!! #themostfulfillingdeathever.
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by politicalpastor: 11:30pm On May 22, 2016
No country is worth dieing for, not even AMERICA.

quote author=hucienda post=45855796]RIP Soldier.. I wish the country you paid the ultimate sacrifice for is worth it.

Condolences to his daughter and mum.
[/quote]
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by Senrealone: 11:55pm On May 22, 2016
APCHaram:
Another Sam Okwaruji

You died for nothing

What a total waste of life.

This should serve as notice to all of you that no one helps their country especially one like Nigeria by dying in a war.

You help your country in war by killing the enemy bastard.

All of una wey dey find work go army, this is what happens when you go to war with fulani hausa soldiers on your side - you die.

must u comment? y cant u just read through and leave if u dnt av any reasonable wish for d deceased...nawa o
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by Seun360(m): 12:50am On May 23, 2016
This Naija Military is fraud, they will deploy northerners to the south and send Southerners to North especially to Boko Haram's territory.
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by ddeola: 3:46am On May 23, 2016
My heart goes to his family. May his galant soul rest in peace.

Nigeria shall win in Jesus name
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by worksmart(m): 3:50am On May 23, 2016
RIP
The most honourable way to die - defending your fatherland.
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by RickyTan: 4:20am On May 23, 2016
RIP soldier
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by RickyTan: 4:25am On May 23, 2016
adebowales:
Igbo pple no get sense at all,see post...

1) How do you know he is Igbo?
2) Then bc you disagree with the comment you jump to say entire Igbo race no get sense?
3) You think say na you get sense pass?

Just learn to accept that every one is entitled to their opinion without resorting to tribalism
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by chibaik(m): 9:34am On May 23, 2016
ogwuche4u:

am not surprised at you. Wailers have that syndrome. I never knew you are a professor of english.

This does not change the fact that your parents wasted their money to see you go through elementary school because I am sure you did not got beyond that.
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by ogwuche4u(m): 3:23pm On May 23, 2016
chibaik:

This does not change the fact that your parents wasted their money to see you go through elementary school because I am sure you did not got beyond that.
I seize to break further words with you on this. silence is always the best approach when fools blab their mouth.
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by chibaik(m): 4:45pm On May 23, 2016
ogwuche4u:

I seize to break further words with you on this. silence is always the best approach when fools blab their mouth.

Please did you you go to school at all. I seize to break further words, what is the meaning?

Your own zombie be like say e no get part two!
Re: Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic by Immunity1(f): 5:45pm On May 23, 2016
Good night colleague

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae / US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election / Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.