Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Hotel Booking From Bavidi Hotels - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hotel Booking From Bavidi Hotels (684 Views)

Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) / How I Was Scammed By A Hotel / Booking Agency At Murtala Mohammed Airport / Cheap Flight Booking From Nigeria To Baltimore,maryland (us) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Booking From Bavidi Hotels by DoraKay(f): 11:08am On May 22, 2016
If you need a hotel with world class facilities and luxury amenities in a serene environment close to the airport and with easy access to all parts of Lagos nd outside, then I will recommend to you the Bavidi Hotels situated along Allen Avenue Ikeja Lagos.

The hotel has everything you need like gym, bar,restaurant, conference room, well furnished rooms, friendly staff, free internet access, wonderful view from your room balcony, 24/7 secured area, parking space and lots more.

For enquiries and reservations please call: 08167984591
Re: Hotel Booking From Bavidi Hotels by EzeeBookings(m): 3:38am On May 23, 2016
Check out Water Cress Hotel Ikeja Lagos.

A taste of class & luxury.

(1) (Reply)

Following A Person Or Doing Your Own Research And Following Google / Bounced Checks And Chexsystem In The USA / 'Where I Wan Start':See Message Dana Air Sent 2 A Man After Getting Set 4 Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.