Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,950 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Finally Landed The Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finally Landed The Job (18954 Views)

I Finally Landed On That Great Job / Finally Landed A Job!!! / Finally Landed A Very Good Job Even In This Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Landed The Job by magabounce(m): 1:06pm On May 22, 2016
Hey guys, 6 months after I resigned from my previous job for obvious reasons, I finally have landed another job. Hustle wasn't easy, but eventually pulled through.
Help me bless God.
I pray God sees all who are still searching through. Amen

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Finally Landed The Job by Flyer20: 1:12pm On May 22, 2016
Congrats, happy for you...wish you success in your endeavor, I know my testimony will be the next by His grace

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally Landed The Job by magabounce(m): 1:14pm On May 22, 2016
Flyer20:
Congrats, happy for you...wish you success in your endeavor, I know my testimony will be the next by His grace
Amen!!!

4 Likes

Re: Finally Landed The Job by Davinex(m): 1:45pm On May 22, 2016
Congratulations brother!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally Landed The Job by Abduletudaye(m): 1:50pm On May 22, 2016
Congrats man...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Landed The Job by izutex007(m): 2:19pm On May 22, 2016
I c your story as a prophecy for my testimony.... Congrats bro. God has favoured you.

***edited

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Landed The Job by ckamal: 2:19pm On May 22, 2016
Congratulation,am. Next to testify

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Landed The Job by abumeinben(m): 2:43pm On May 22, 2016
magabounce:
Hey guys, 6 months after I resigned from my previous job for obvious reasons, I finally have landed another job. Hustle wasn't easy, but eventually pulled through.
Help me bless God.

Congrats bruh!

But you wanna share with us why you resigned? What gave you the courage? I'm sure others wanna know too .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Landed The Job by adezjamz(m): 3:49pm On May 22, 2016
CongratuHAPPY
Re: Finally Landed The Job by Emmanuel125(m): 3:50pm On May 22, 2016
Cool... Alright
Re: Finally Landed The Job by rolams(m): 3:51pm On May 22, 2016
Congratulobia!
Re: Finally Landed The Job by Godbless86: 3:52pm On May 22, 2016
Congratulations dude

1 Like

Re: Finally Landed The Job by Eslopy(m): 3:52pm On May 22, 2016
As God done bless you so my brother, do not forget to bless others oYa carry go, #MoreGrace.

1 Like

Re: Finally Landed The Job by PURITYAUTOZ: 3:54pm On May 22, 2016
Bro just like me....resigned 3months ago....my boss was thinking that he owns the world.But my God prove himself blessed me with another job with salary twice of my previous place and a brand new hilux.....God is good all the time....

50 Likes

Re: Finally Landed The Job by nurez305(m): 3:55pm On May 22, 2016
congrat
Re: Finally Landed The Job by ODAVI(m): 3:55pm On May 22, 2016
Congratulation man, I am about trending the same path.... I will share my testimony too... #i need God Favour

4 Likes

Re: Finally Landed The Job by wilcox(m): 3:55pm On May 22, 2016
God pick your call fast o
Re: Finally Landed The Job by Eslopy(m): 3:56pm On May 22, 2016
PURITYAUTOZ:
Bro just like me....resigned 3months ago....my boss was thinking that he owns the world.But my God prove himself blessed me with another job with salary twice of my previous place and a brand new hilux.....God is good all the time....
Oh My God! :-) remain blessed and bless others.

3 Likes

Re: Finally Landed The Job by Subsidy101(m): 3:56pm On May 22, 2016
I will share my own testimony soon In Jesus Name AMEN!

3 Likes

Re: Finally Landed The Job by dljbd1(m): 3:58pm On May 22, 2016
This is the kind of thread I should be following. cheesy
Not the snake, celebrities, and Seyi Law thread that won't add value to my life undecided angry

11 Likes

Re: Finally Landed The Job by Bollinger(m): 3:58pm On May 22, 2016
magabounce:
Help me bless God.

Obvious to whom? Let me guess, you were fired because of english.

5 Likes

Re: Finally Landed The Job by samjadinero(m): 3:58pm On May 22, 2016
The first job is the key. Congrats people!

1 Like

Re: Finally Landed The Job by kayalla(f): 4:01pm On May 22, 2016
congrats, May God grant u ur heart desires. Amen
Re: Finally Landed The Job by ebubey(f): 4:05pm On May 22, 2016
Hw much do you earn... I wana know tongue
Re: Finally Landed The Job by ehemwhy(m): 4:12pm On May 22, 2016
I actually in the same situation ,only that I was sacked from mine last October under the guise of falling oil prices , it was hell , I eventually got a better offer last month, before the end of that same month I received yet another offer with a slightly better salary and extremely favourable welfare system , work is 8-4,staff bus ,an other perks . I even have time to delve into other ventures .

12 Likes

Re: Finally Landed The Job by iswallker(m): 4:16pm On May 22, 2016
congrats to you....but for goodness sake youths should stop looking for jobs...develop the entrepreneurship spirit and be your own CEO... sad

the first image shows the traditional business model where you get employed in a company and get paid for your time...you actually rent your time and skill to a CEO so that he can do other things...you have zero stake in the company...you can never be rich...and you never have time to spend with your family....

the second image shows a network marketing model where you are your own CEO...you have a stake in the company, you work with your down lines to ensure continuous growth for the company. this is a lifetime investment..you will never retire...but you do less work with time...you are healthy, you have the resources to achieve the things you want in life and you also have the time to spend with your family...

which model would you rather prefer..

i can help you achieve your goals in life...contact me....

2 Likes

Re: Finally Landed The Job by mayskit4luv(m): 4:18pm On May 22, 2016
PURITYAUTOZ:

Boss u fit help a brother out.... I'm on the hustle too.
dis z my mail: mayskit4luv@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Finally Landed The Job by oyeezah(f): 4:20pm On May 22, 2016
congratulations
Re: Finally Landed The Job by Blessedgurl(f): 4:21pm On May 22, 2016
God is indeed great.

Note: To all those shouting entrepreneur, everyone can't be a seller there has to be buyers.

5 Likes

Re: Finally Landed The Job by seunoni34(m): 4:27pm On May 22, 2016
iswallker:
congrats to you....but for goodness sake youths should stop looking for jobs...develop the entrepreneurship spirit and be your own CEO... sad

which would your prefer....this.....
or this....

what do you know?

2 Likes

Re: Finally Landed The Job by radiance26(f): 4:27pm On May 22, 2016
Congrats,it is my turn to testify by God's grace.
Re: Finally Landed The Job by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 22, 2016
Bro please tell us what life was like during the six months cos,since I left my peanut teaching job I never see anything ohhh.

May GOD answer my call fast cos pelople around me are beginning to see me as a failure.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Job Recruitment At Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD)-20 Positions / How To Ensure HR Administrators Get Your CV During Applications / Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2019 Application Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.