Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Finally Landed The Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finally Landed The Job (18969 Views)

I Finally Landed On That Great Job / Finally Landed A Job!!! / Finally Landed A Very Good Job Even In This Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Landed The Job by buoye1(m): 4:31pm On May 22, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Finally Landed The Job by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 22, 2016
Please peeps,nairaland should not just be a discussion forum but also a helping forum.

Please anybody with what can keep a young like me busy around awka or ph should please get to me through my email mbok.

Life out here is very mean!

1 Like

Re: Finally Landed The Job by murphyrichy(m): 4:35pm On May 22, 2016
magabounce:
Hey guys, 6 months after I resigned from my previous job for obvious reasons, I finally have landed another job. Hustle wasn't easy, but eventually pulled through.
Help me bless God.
I pray God sees all who are still searching through. Amen
stop giving us half-baked info, what was ur reasons for resigning.....Anyway, Gudluck in ur new job.
Re: Finally Landed The Job by Kiish(m): 4:36pm On May 22, 2016
IF you have nothing nice to say, dont say anything at all.
Bollinger:

Obvious to whom? Let me guess, you were fired because of english.

2 Likes

Re: Finally Landed The Job by Lucasbalo(m): 4:37pm On May 22, 2016
ebubey:
Hw much do you earn... I wana know tongue
He earns enough for you to like him.☺
Re: Finally Landed The Job by chidozieikeji2: 4:38pm On May 22, 2016
Bollinger:

stop dat nonsense behave like an adult

3 Likes

Re: Finally Landed The Job by iswallker(m): 4:39pm On May 22, 2016
[quote author=seunoni34 post=45866864]what do you know? [/quote

this is not the complete post, look up on this same page...i modified it...

i know a few things and I want to share with you....what you see below was originally posted in response to a lady that said she was scammed by a multi level marketing company..

She wrote that she had a terrible experience with multi level marketing which is an entrepreneurship...and so she would stone anybody that comes near her family house to market any MLM scheme...

First of all, she had misconceptions ....she was told she will get rich quick....it doesn't work that way...you have to work...the earnings potential is huge but you get it through drive, passion , persistence and action...

Secondly, there are cheats out there....consider this 4 factors b4 u join a MLM company....

1. The company...it has to be reputable, not one that will collapse tomorrow 2. The product....it has to be marketable, preferably daily use products and good quality..3. The group support system...MLM is a group effort...your uplines must be responsive and supportive..that's how you can replicate their success..more so, the success of a upline depends on the growth of his down lines...also a upline will train his downlines on how to market...4. The compensation plan....it has to be generous..in order to guarantee financial freedom, you don't want to enslave youself...

Let me leave you with this saying....the richest people in the world look for and build networks...other people look for work....

the question is which category do you want to belong to....

Let me help you achieve your dreams in life...contact me...
Re: Finally Landed The Job by Bollinger(m): 4:41pm On May 22, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
stop dat nonsense behave like an adult

Lol...mumu people and their comprehension problem.
Re: Finally Landed The Job by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 22, 2016
I resigned last month too. hope to get a better one soon... Congratulations bro
Re: Finally Landed The Job by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 22, 2016
Bro I had to resign too o buh 3months on now nothing... I m beginning. to lose it..

But I join my faith to yours... I know something. great is on d way...

And congratulations on ur new job..

1 Like

Re: Finally Landed The Job by LEXYCOM: 4:46pm On May 22, 2016
Congrate.....am believing God that this week, I will receive my letter of employment also
Re: Finally Landed The Job by hottathanfire(m): 4:48pm On May 22, 2016
Bollinger:

Are u a teacher.. I don't think so

1 Like

Re: Finally Landed The Job by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 22, 2016
Congrats
Re: Finally Landed The Job by Bollinger(m): 4:52pm On May 22, 2016
hottathanfire:

Are u a teacher.. I don't think so

Lol...that is why Nigeria produce the dullest graduates. Smh
Re: Finally Landed The Job by Nelson21(m): 4:56pm On May 22, 2016
Bollinger:

@op congrats jare..
May God continue to bless you.
Re: Finally Landed The Job by Bollinger(m): 4:57pm On May 22, 2016
Nelson21:

@op congrats jare..
May God continue to bless you.

Dem don curse me tire. Nigerians love ignorance.
Re: Finally Landed The Job by Anis1987: 4:58pm On May 22, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Finally Landed The Job by ATinaC(f): 5:08pm On May 22, 2016
Congrats o. God is really faithful. I will be d next to share my testimony.
Re: Finally Landed The Job by muyibaba222(m): 5:30pm On May 22, 2016
Congratz bro
Re: Finally Landed The Job by delors(m): 5:56pm On May 22, 2016
What obvious reasons pls?
Re: Finally Landed The Job by Gaskia: 6:36pm On May 22, 2016
Congrats bro. The Lord be praised.
Re: Finally Landed The Job by chukzonwa(m): 6:37pm On May 22, 2016
Ononuju ure nt a failure. I also resigned last year Dec.my teaching job. Since then it hasn't bn easy...my rent is due lastmonth n til now ntn favourable but I believe God ....I will be a testimony soon. .....u too wil mk it.
Re: Finally Landed The Job by lusim(m): 6:40pm On May 22, 2016
congrats
Re: Finally Landed The Job by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 22, 2016
Congrats o jare OP grin

Not easy to leave a job and get another in quite a not so long while, I bless God on ur behalf...

All the best!

I pray ur testimony will make way for those truly seeking and it will be their turn next to testify!

Cheers!!
Re: Finally Landed The Job by deife(m): 7:06pm On May 22, 2016
ononujuchika:
Bro please tell us what life was like during the six months cos,since I left my peanut teaching job I never see anything ohhh.

May GOD answer my call fast cos pelople around me are beginning to see me as a failure.

Bro, words are powerful. You can't be truly rich when you keep telling the whole world you earn peanuts just to get their sympathy. What value have you added to yourself? I'm a teacher just like you but truth is I earn much more than some folks who work in banks and other organisations. Be positive. If indeed teaching is a calling for you, love it. Give it your best shot. Invest in personal development and your story will change soon. Keep your head up and cheers.

1 Like

Re: Finally Landed The Job by bemyguest(f): 7:39pm On May 22, 2016
Praiseeeeeeeeeeeeeee God. Congratulations!!!!!
Re: Finally Landed The Job by Ucbiu(m): 7:57pm On May 22, 2016
Congrats Sir.
Re: Finally Landed The Job by ogunskay: 8:17pm On May 22, 2016
I am surely keying into this testimony.
Re: Finally Landed The Job by lustra89(m): 8:26pm On May 22, 2016
magabounce:
Hey guys, 6 months after I resigned from my previous job for obvious reasons, I finally have landed another job. Hustle wasn't easy, but eventually pulled through.
Help me bless God.
I pray God sees all who are still searching through. Amen
Bro I claim your blessing nd I know am next in line to testify about mine in no distance time in jesus christ our Lord.... Amen

1 Like

Re: Finally Landed The Job by festico: 9:03pm On May 22, 2016
iswallker:
congrats to you....but for goodness sake youths should stop looking for jobs...develop the entrepreneurship spirit and be your own CEO... sad

the first image shows the traditional business model where you get employed in a company and get paid for your time...you actually rent your time and skill to a CEO so that he can do other things...you have zero stake in the company...you can never be rich...and you never have time to spend with your family....

the second image shows a network marketing model where you are your own CEO...you have a stake in the company, you work with your down lines to ensure continuous growth for the company. this is a lifetime investment..you will never retire...but you do less work with time...you are healthy, you have the resources to achieve the things you want in life and you also have the time to spend with your family...

which model would you rather prefer..

i can help you achieve your goals in life...contact me....

na them oooo
Re: Finally Landed The Job by thejustman: 9:09pm On May 22, 2016
Congrats! I'm the next in line for a miracle job.
Re: Finally Landed The Job by UEDIBO: 10:35pm On May 22, 2016
I BEG. I NEED A SOUL HELPER. I NEED JOB TOO.
I READ ELECTRONICS/TELECOMMUNICATION (HND) PGD IN EDUCATION PGD IN INFO TECH M.Sc INFO TECH in view WITH 8 YEARS IT EXPERIENCE. I CAME FROM A TYPICAL VILLAGE OF WHICH THEY BELIEVED IN ONE GETTING JOB QUICKLY AFTER GRADUATION FROM SCHOOL. I AM NOW A LAUGHING VESSEL IN THE COMMUNITY. I CAN LEARN VERY FAST. uedibo@yahoo.com PLEASE HELP ME OUT.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt To Prosecute Escapee N-power Volunteers In 2017 / N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday / Ever Gotten A Job Through Your House Of Reps Member Or Senator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.