Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,969 members, 7,835,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

UNIOSUN Best Student Got Mug As Gift (photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIOSUN Best Student Got Mug As Gift (photo) (53810 Views)

Chigozie Ekenze, IMSU Best Student Gets N13.7M Scholarship From Rochas Okorocha / Mubarak Opeyemi Thanni: UNIOSUN Best Graduating Student Speaks / "Okada Boy" Makes UNIOSUN Best Overall Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIOSUN Best Student Got Mug As Gift (photo) by banme1(m): 3:08pm On May 22, 2016
When I saw uniosun. I relaxed. The school is worthless.
Re: UNIOSUN Best Student Got Mug As Gift (photo) by Splinz(m): 3:08pm On May 22, 2016
What nonsense! Why the guy no reject that kind yeye thing na....... SMH
Re: UNIOSUN Best Student Got Mug As Gift (photo) by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 22, 2016
yettybaby112:
He should thank God he got that, my boo didn't receive anything for being the best
Dont lie oh grin
Ur boo?
Re: UNIOSUN Best Student Got Mug As Gift (photo) by omotroyz(m): 3:12pm On May 22, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
We don't celebrate brain we celebrate beauty too bad
welcome to Nigeria
Re: UNIOSUN Best Student Got Mug As Gift (photo) by Isong007(m): 3:14pm On May 22, 2016
Its a crazy world I tell u...biatches be getting picanto cars nd cash 4 selling dia punana in d name of modeling while peepz wit brain get mugs....
Re: UNIOSUN Best Student Got Mug As Gift (photo) by mikolo80: 3:15pm On May 22, 2016
Abbeytoy:

were in Nigerian constitution was written to be given gift for graduating students?

abeg help me ask them o. who him best. student don ep?
Re: UNIOSUN Best Student Got Mug As Gift (photo) by CioAngels(f): 3:17pm On May 22, 2016
This is hypocrisy magnified aregbesola, this is not going to remove the fact that you are not a fantistically corrupt, thief, looter. Big Shame to our leaders.
Re: UNIOSUN Best Student Got Mug As Gift (photo) by kolaosita4(m): 3:24pm On May 22, 2016
Cheesus
Re: UNIOSUN Best Student Got Mug As Gift (photo) by Gbaba1: 3:39pm On May 22, 2016
At least He got a mug, best graduating student of FPB (federal polytechnic bida) was given a paper certificate

1 Share

Re: UNIOSUN Best Student Got Mug As Gift (photo) by misscall247: 3:43pm On May 22, 2016
Vibra:
Mug Oh! Aregberascal handiwork....Am not surprised But aren't they supposed to wrap the thing... Upon hundred of thousands paid as school fees.
Osun a Dara nitooto
the guy fall hand....him4no collect m
Re: UNIOSUN Best Student Got Mug As Gift (photo) by niggi4life(m): 3:50pm On May 22, 2016
EniHolar:
He should be happy he was given a MUG.

I don't think anyone will complain on 28 when Real Madrid will be given a CUP.

... but seriously, I don't think Nigeria is as bad as this. He deserves something better.
hahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: UNIOSUN Best Student Got Mug As Gift (photo) by tonio2wo: 3:58pm On May 22, 2016
Abbeytoy:

were in Nigerian constitution was written to be given gift for graduating students?

None o! But guy! This Is absurd Its better they did not give him anything at all. Or dem for wrap d gift naa.
Re: UNIOSUN Best Student Got Mug As Gift (photo) by tonio2wo: 4:00pm On May 22, 2016
EniHolar:
He should be happy he was given a MUG.

I don't think anyone will complain on 28 when Real Madrid will be given a CUP.

... but seriously, I don't think Nigeria is as bad as this. He deserves something better.
When atletico is given the cup it will be plus about 60million euros.
Re: UNIOSUN Best Student Got Mug As Gift (photo) by Taiwo20(m): 4:01pm On May 22, 2016
Let's him get a dozen mug and donate it with the mug he got to UNIOSUN
Re: UNIOSUN Best Student Got Mug As Gift (photo) by Oluwaxhango(m): 4:02pm On May 22, 2016
I viewed the thread to see the brand of car they got him...
:
:
MUG?
To remind him d amount of coffee he took to stay awake to read or wah??
Re: UNIOSUN Best Student Got Mug As Gift (photo) by kayalla(f): 4:11pm On May 22, 2016
is that a mug? oh dear!
Re: UNIOSUN Best Student Got Mug As Gift (photo) by Timbuktu14(m): 4:17pm On May 22, 2016
The mug, what is it meant for? cheesy

Smh!
Re: UNIOSUN Best Student Got Mug As Gift (photo) by Coolguy89(m): 4:19pm On May 22, 2016
this is the reason i dnt study hard

Re: UNIOSUN Best Student Got Mug As Gift (photo) by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 22, 2016
This has really exposed the wicked intentions of Nigerian politicians,if the young man were to play any role in his election as a returning/electoral officer he will issue him millions of naira to rig election for him,stupid man.
Re: UNIOSUN Best Student Got Mug As Gift (photo) by Lakesyd32: 4:21pm On May 22, 2016
danieloy4:
Initially saw it on Twitter last night and i thought it was a joke until i later saw the picture that it was for real.
A UNIOSUN best graduating student who bagged a first class was given a MUG by the state Governor Aregbesola of Osun state in company of the VC. You spend around 4-5yrs in the university studying pretty hard then you graduate as the best graduating student and they give you a stupid mug. Tell me what cannot happen in this Nigeria we are in?

adonbilieve it
Re: UNIOSUN Best Student Got Mug As Gift (photo) by fundeb(f): 4:27pm On May 22, 2016
cup of lyf. ;Dcup of lyf.
Re: UNIOSUN Best Student Got Mug As Gift (photo) by horlabiyi(m): 4:29pm On May 22, 2016
You don't expect a fridge repairer to appreciate education
Re: UNIOSUN Best Student Got Mug As Gift (photo) by SHAIBULIAR: 4:34pm On May 22, 2016
That's why I hate going to school

I hope it's not our FA Cup o. GGMU
Re: UNIOSUN Best Student Got Mug As Gift (photo) by SHAIBULIAR: 4:35pm On May 22, 2016
Timbuktu14:
The mug, what is it meant for? cheesy

Smh!
for the guy to shak now
Re: UNIOSUN Best Student Got Mug As Gift (photo) by Tobium1(m): 4:37pm On May 22, 2016
Maybe the inner vessel of the mug is made of gold.

1 Like

Re: UNIOSUN Best Student Got Mug As Gift (photo) by SamOgasco(m): 4:37pm On May 22, 2016
Maybe the mug is being made of an 100% pure gold from the the Arabian world.... grin funny people with funny a funny first class/bet mug of our time. grin
Re: UNIOSUN Best Student Got Mug As Gift (photo) by Holysholay: 4:42pm On May 22, 2016
Gbaba1:
At least He got a mug, best graduating student of FPB (federal polytechnic bida) was given a paper certificate

A paper cert will boost d CV. I prefer this
Re: UNIOSUN Best Student Got Mug As Gift (photo) by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 22, 2016
danieloy4:
Initially saw it on Twitter last night and i thought it was a joke until i later saw the picture that it was for real.
A UNIOSUN best graduating student who bagged a first class was given a MUG by the state Governor Aregbesola of Osun state in company of the VC. You spend around 4-5yrs in the university studying pretty hard then you graduate as the best graduating student and they give you a stupid mug. Tell me what cannot happen in this Nigeria we are in?

Haba Laptop no expensive like that nah

Re: UNIOSUN Best Student Got Mug As Gift (photo) by lagosrd: 4:51pm On May 22, 2016
olatunjithomas:
you gats be kidding me
after all the hard work? he got a mug? to help further his gaari consumption or what?
Biko what's on the next page?

Osun is broke, thank God he even got something. Pele mabinu
Re: UNIOSUN Best Student Got Mug As Gift (photo) by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 22, 2016
Holysholay:

A paper cert will boost d CV. I prefer this

...and the certificate doesnt cost a thing. choi
Re: UNIOSUN Best Student Got Mug As Gift (photo) by JuanDeDios: 4:54pm On May 22, 2016
olatunjithomas:
you gats be kidding me
after all the hard work? he got a mug? to help further his gaari consumption or what?
Biko what's on the next page?
Lol! Well, as best outgoing student at sec school in the early 90s, a mug was also what I got. No be today!
Re: UNIOSUN Best Student Got Mug As Gift (photo) by daddysprincess1: 4:55pm On May 22, 2016
They couldn't even wrap it sef. Shame no catch them. Congrats to the guy though! I think he'll appreciate this even more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like / Funny!!-- See What This Lecturer Did Inside The Classroom - AIFCE / Is Adeleke University, Ede The Most Beautiful Private University In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.