Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Accident Along Umuahia Road (Pictured) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident Along Umuahia Road (Pictured) (41191 Views)

Rev. Tochukwu Maduanusi Dies In Accident Along Oba/nnewi Road (Graphic) / Man Loses His Arm In A Ghastly Accident Along Ibadan Expressway. Graphic Photos / Accident Along Enugu/Port Harcourt Expressway, Victims Rushed To FMC Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident Along Umuahia Road (Pictured) by Bbsharon(f): 1:21pm On May 22, 2016
A friend travelling from Ebonyi Just posted this on her Facebook few minutes ago and I contacted her to confirm the news. In her words

"It happened just now along umuahia road ...
Pls rescue team should try and locate them 8 lives claimed already ..

Most of them injured and this VIO will just be looking at them ..."

The source reported

May thier soul rest in peace

See more Here : http://naijaebiz..com.ng/2016/05/breaking-news.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Accident Along Umuahia Road (Pictured) by olatunjithomas(m): 1:30pm On May 22, 2016
head to head collision, the worst of all accident. RIP to the dead, quick recovery to the injured.
Re: Accident Along Umuahia Road (Pictured) by PlaybooyGANG(m): 1:37pm On May 22, 2016
RIP TO THE DEAD!
Re: Accident Along Umuahia Road (Pictured) by zhandul(m): 2:43pm On May 22, 2016
May there souls rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Accident Along Umuahia Road (Pictured) by Zico5(m): 2:43pm On May 22, 2016
Sometimes I wonder if truly we offended God for this everyday calamity but I later realized that God is not wicked but we humans. Man inhuman is what will make u embezzle the common resources that supposed to be enjoyed by everyone. I passed through that road sometimes and was wondering if their is any government in place for the road to have degenerated to that extent. But I know that posterity will surely judge them all. RIP to the deads

2 Likes

Re: Accident Along Umuahia Road (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 22, 2016
This life shá angry
Re: Accident Along Umuahia Road (Pictured) by Sunofgod(m): 2:45pm On May 22, 2016
Looks like reckless overtaking................avoid 'Peace Mass Transport'
Re: Accident Along Umuahia Road (Pictured) by easynetsms(m): 2:45pm On May 22, 2016
Ok
Re: Accident Along Umuahia Road (Pictured) by BenueBlog(f): 2:47pm On May 22, 2016
More pictures...

Re: Accident Along Umuahia Road (Pictured) by zeekeyboy: 2:47pm On May 22, 2016
so painful......... so many things might hav caused this.......maybe facing one way, overtaking etc......... all in all drivers should be careful nd d key is reducing speed........so sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident Along Umuahia Road (Pictured) by BenueBlog(f): 2:47pm On May 22, 2016
More...

1 Share

Re: Accident Along Umuahia Road (Pictured) by ozo13(m): 2:48pm On May 22, 2016
PlaybooyGANG:
RIP TO THE DEAD!
9ija drivers speeding and overtakn at d wrong time.May God save us all
Re: Accident Along Umuahia Road (Pictured) by virus04(m): 2:48pm On May 22, 2016
umaya
Re: Accident Along Umuahia Road (Pictured) by Icecomrade: 2:49pm On May 22, 2016

Sad
Buhari ignored Enugu - Porthacourt express way in his recently approved projects as important as that road is .

This accident is a head on collision because some part of that road is still in a bad state.

Tommorrow some one will tell me this government is not biased against the igbos

7 Likes

Re: Accident Along Umuahia Road (Pictured) by Liverpoolfc(m): 2:52pm On May 22, 2016
showing the no is wrong. who want to kill another person by shock?
Re: Accident Along Umuahia Road (Pictured) by MrIyke222(m): 2:53pm On May 22, 2016
So so painful 2 bhold.... RIP my brodas nd sisters!!!!
Re: Accident Along Umuahia Road (Pictured) by mrofficial(m): 2:53pm On May 22, 2016
Wow! Crazy collision. RIP to the dead.
Re: Accident Along Umuahia Road (Pictured) by solpat(m): 2:54pm On May 22, 2016
I know say e no go pass Peace Mass Transit. Their drivers driving as if they are been chased by demons angryundecided

5 Likes

Re: Accident Along Umuahia Road (Pictured) by Ellyogun(f): 2:55pm On May 22, 2016
God save us from evils

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident Along Umuahia Road (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 22, 2016
Most PEACE DRIVERS are demons.
They are YOUNG, DRUNKARDS, full of life.

They are the worst in the country..
Because of them, the MANAGEMENT of PEACE TRANSIT had to manage the SPEED LIMIT of every vehicle.

The MANAGEMENT ensured a maximum of 100km/hr.

Yet they have remained Recalcitrant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident Along Umuahia Road (Pictured) by symbianDON(m): 2:58pm On May 22, 2016
in the picture I can see men of the frsc already at the scene judging by the presence of their vehicle. may the good Lord grant the families of the departed the fortitude to bear the loss and may the injured survive their injuries and may God's presence always be with us whenever we set out to travel. amen.

1 Like

Re: Accident Along Umuahia Road (Pictured) by banme1(m): 2:58pm On May 22, 2016
solpat:
I know say e no go pass Peace Mass Transit. Their drivers driving as if they are been chased by demons angryundecided
u never knew. So stop saying what u don't know. Is it only peace mass that get involved in accidents?
Re: Accident Along Umuahia Road (Pictured) by atilla(m): 2:59pm On May 22, 2016
I would like to know how exactly this happened. Didn't they see each other to be going at such speed to hit each other like this.
Re: Accident Along Umuahia Road (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 22, 2016
banme1:
u never knew. So stop saying what u don't know. Is it only peace mass that get involved in accidents?
My friend, it is very common with PEACE DRIVERS.

AGOFURE embarks on only one trip after which the DRIVERS go for a nap.
They never exceed 100km /hr.

Even when overtaking, they show professionalism.
They don't carry LADIES in front most times.
They avoid Arguments.
Their DRIVERS are elderly Family MEN., so they ensure safety because they want to see their CHILDREN

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Accident Along Umuahia Road (Pictured) by surgebitcoin(m): 3:02pm On May 22, 2016
peace mass transit again,Most time it is mostly them that get involve in accident.
Re: Accident Along Umuahia Road (Pictured) by symbianDON(m): 3:02pm On May 22, 2016
Liverpoolfc:
showing the no is wrong. who want to kill another person by shock?
it's actually right in my opinion. there might be passengers on that bus without proper identification. also, it will cause everyone who has someone plying that route on peace mass transport bus to get apprehensive if people aren't sure of the particular vehicle involved in the accident.
Re: Accident Along Umuahia Road (Pictured) by bobochem: 3:02pm On May 22, 2016
Rip to d dead and I pray God will give d family of d dead fortitude to bear d loss.
Re: Accident Along Umuahia Road (Pictured) by olagbemi118(m): 3:02pm On May 22, 2016
God, please have mercy on us.
Re: Accident Along Umuahia Road (Pictured) by oyebode95(m): 3:04pm On May 22, 2016
R.I.P to d dead ones!
Re: Accident Along Umuahia Road (Pictured) by banme1(m): 3:05pm On May 22, 2016
EVILFOREST:

My friend, it is very common with PEACE DRIVERS.

AGOFURE embarks on only one trip after which the DRIVERS go for a nap.
They never exceed 100km /hr.

Even when overtaking, they show professionalism.
They don't carry LADIES in front most times.
They avoid Arguments.
Their DRIVERS are elderly Family MEN., so they ensure safety because they want to see their CHILDREN
have u considered mechanical faults

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Cities In Africa / 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying / Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.