Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,969 members, 7,828,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa (30920 Views)

Militants Attack FIRS Officials In Patience Jonathan' Hotel / Militants Bomb Shell Oil Pipeline In Nigeria: Locals / Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa by fx45(m): 3:49pm On May 22, 2016
obailala:
And the Jonathanians are ecstatic... now Nigeria is being made ungovernable for buhari, but the folly lies in the fact that blowing pipelines affects the entire citizens of Nigeria, not just some villagers in the north east.
It's not about making Nigeria ungovernable for The Dullard. It's all about the eventual and inevitable balkanization of The Zoo. Zoo Nigeria is precariously hanging on a precipice and it's simply a matter of time before it crashes. I can't wait for the day. I'm definitely ecstatic!

The Zoo Must Fall!

3 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa by Splinz(m): 3:50pm On May 22, 2016
Someone should learn wisdom today.

4 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa by itziceskid002: 3:52pm On May 22, 2016
H
Re: Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa by bettercreature(m): 3:55pm On May 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Buhari is a certified failure. The country is now in chaos because of his parochial and stubborn attitude. No one should blame the militants, Buhari is to blame.
Supported! he actually think rulling Nigeria is one man's job,things are changing at a speech of light while the dullard or whatever wailers call him is working at a speed of sick snail,Nigeria will be destroyed in a matter of weeks if he doesn't change his silly stance against these terrorists
Re: Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 22, 2016
Vomm:
The millitans be like,
Food dey my bakyard, directly or indirectly, I no fit chop from am, na some bufoon from the north come carry cutlery dey enjoy the food. Even federal government chop chop chop no remember to clean the floor and the dinning table. We go kuma pour the food troway with the pot.
Re: Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa by greatiyk4u(m): 3:58pm On May 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Buhari is a certified failure. The country is now in chaos because of his parochial and stubborn attitude. No one should blame the militants, Buhari is to blame.

Why waste Energy here when it is obvious your talent is in the Romance section?

2 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa by boriswole: 3:59pm On May 22, 2016
EasternLeopard:
The oil of the 5% will not flow to the benefit of the 97%. angry

Poor math skills.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa by jadajada: 3:59pm On May 22, 2016
This is not a good development. I wonder what States like osun will get from the federal allocation if this ppl continue with this bombings.

1 Like

Re: Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa by ALAYORMII: 4:00pm On May 22, 2016
BeClever:
I pray they sustain this..

Who thought Nigerians that a groups could possess powers to make government un-governable..

The NDA learnt very well..

No thanks to Buhari and his Northern Oligarchs for teaching everyone evil.

Ur name is not reflecting on you

Am sorry you're not so clever after all
Re: Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa by Btruth: 4:00pm On May 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Explain to me better why Buhari should be blame for this? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:
IM A NIGER DELTAN but sometimes its sad that you are blaming buhari for the ignorance and stvpidity of our brothers. what ever happen to a peaceful protest just like how its done in the western world, carrying of fire arms wont make the US or the british support us, they will only do when the people engage in a peaceful protest, believe you me, had it been the people of Niger delta has engage in a peaceful protest concerning the poverty and the state in the creek during the GEJ era, by now everybody would have been enjoying in the creeks. there would have been electricity, basic amenities etc. becaus the UNITED NATION would look into it. sometimes violence is not the key.

6 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa by OlujobaSamuel: 4:02pm On May 22, 2016
only God knows how human reason. the report said people are leaving their community because some criminals have taken over competing for who will steal the largest loots, they aren't sympathetic to the plight of the dwellers, but busy cursing that the act should go on, maybe those villagers go dey live with pmb for aso rock, na this kind people dey make that insane adeshinaile talk sey we no dey suffer.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa by banme1(m): 4:02pm On May 22, 2016
Each region to itself.
Re: Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa by Idrismusty97(m): 4:02pm On May 22, 2016
BeClever:
I pray they sustain this..

Who thought Nigerians that a groups could possess powers to make government un-governable..

The NDA learnt very well..

No thanks to Buhari and his Northern Oligarchs for teaching everyone evil.
Do you still have light? E be like these avengers didn't blowup the gas pipeline well o. Abi na Gen you use take charge your phone?
Re: Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa by deebsman1(m): 4:03pm On May 22, 2016
The lord that contained BH will contain diz economic saboteurs too. It saddens 1s heart when u realized that the activities of this so-called militants is as a result of sponsorship from some aggrieved individuals. It is very very clear that all this recent vandalizations is a well calculated scheme, something that can make some come to the conclusions that BH were actually sponsored by some elements. Many things to talk jare

2 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa by Sammiel: 4:03pm On May 22, 2016
Dear "bomb without borders" militants of the Niger Delta. This message is for you. Forwarded as received: Fred Asuquo writes RealSense ~ They should clap for themselves. Well-done guys! You said you are fighting for an injustice against your people for polluting your lands and water as result of pipeline linkages and you are blowing up major oil pipelines to litter the entire lands and water. You said you are fighting against poverty in Niger Delta and you are reducing to nothing your supposed state allocation from the 13% oil derivations, to the extent that a small oil rich state like Bayelsa,with only 8 local govt can no longer pay its worker's salaries for the past 8 months now. You said you are fighting against massive unemployment of Niger Delta youths and you are chasing out investors already in your lands by blowing up their infrastructures, and announcing to them the hostility of siting any sort of oil company in your environs. Crude oil is Located in Niger Delta, but Dangote is building the world's biggest Mega refinery of 650,000 brrl/day capacity in Lagos. I just read few days ago another Igbo man from SE building another 150,000 brrl/ day refining capacity in Lagos, and i asked myself, 'Why Lagos again? Why not in any of the Niger Delta oil rich states?' The answer is very simple. Because these guys are smart investors, they would even prefer to import crude from abroad at international price into their refineries than site their refineries in Niger Delta where criminals called # Militants will incessantly blow up their oil pipelines to disrupt their production. The cost of importing crude oil even from abroad can never equate the cost of constantly repairing their broken oil pipelines. Please can someone tell me who are now the real enemies destroying Niger Delta? The govt, the Investors or the ‪#‎ militants‬?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa by podosci(m): 4:05pm On May 22, 2016
CSTR6:
The environment is already polluted due to decades of haphazard oil exploration and govt neglect.
Maybe, you should threaten them with something else. Oil pollution story is a bit stale already.
Oil is becoming obselete, Tesla is gaining poplularity day by day, Solar power gaining popularity...By the time the world moves away from oil, they way they moved away from coal..what would happen to the future of the Niger delta? What would they eat? What would they drink? Why not force the senators, reps, Govs to pressure the FG? Or is the south not represented in the Federal level?
This oil that disturting our vision, would soon become obselete....
A european country recently went 100% green renewable energy, meaning less demand for oil and more for reneable energy.

7 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa by obailala(m): 4:05pm On May 22, 2016
fx45:
It's not about making Nigeria ungovernable for The Dullard. It's all about the eventual and inevitable balkanization of The Zoo. Zoo Nigeria is precariously hanging on a precipice and it's simply a matter of time before it crashes. I can't wait for the day. I'm definitely ecstatic!

The Zoo Must Fall!
The evil or good you wish 170 million ordinary Nigerians will befall only yourself and your family.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 22, 2016
mrvitalis:

The truth is this oil is no longer the life line
Oil will contribute less than 1 trillion out of the 6 trillion
Ordinary 50 tax on current account will yeild 2.5 trillion... Just the court case preventing access to the found
The only thing we need oil to rebound is because of forex

Keep lying to yourself. When the economy has shrunk to a point that people wont have money for them to tax

By the way, they cannot tax money in an account except it is moved out. If they try that watch Nigerians empty their accounts in 1 week. People come out with all kinds of theories without thinking it through .

I know bubu doesn't think things through but that will be a totally extreme nutcase

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa by AleAirHub(m): 4:05pm On May 22, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Buhari will now be having a little understanding about what it means to make someone's government ungovernable & to soak dogs and baboons in blood..

Great reminder....
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa by macaranta(m): 4:06pm On May 22, 2016
Chaos ...
Re: Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa by calaway: 4:06pm On May 22, 2016
obailala:
And the Jonathanians are ecstatic... now Nigeria is being made ungovernable for buhari, but the folly lies in the fact that blowing pipelines affects the entire citizens of Nigeria, not just some villagers in the north east.

THAT IS HOW YOU KNOW WHO HOLDS THIS PARASITIC SET UP CALLED A COUNT.Y.

SHOW THE SE AND SS RESPECT YOU SAY NO.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa by chukuli(m): 4:07pm On May 22, 2016
decatalyst:
Do this people have elders that commands respect, they could listen to?

Blowing up pipelines is rendering the environment unsafe to inhabit.

No clean water or good soil for planting will exist in those areas.

No president or senator, including the senator representing twitter constituency, shall come and live of invest in that environment.

Time to sit up and find another way to press home their demands.

na now una know say d region will be unsafe,,gas flaring for decades wasn't unsafe.bunch of hypocrites

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa by richidinho(m): 4:08pm On May 22, 2016
mrvitalis:

The truth is this oil is no longer the life line
Oil will contribute less than 1 trillion out of the 6 trillion
Ordinary 50 tax on current account will yeild 2.5 trillion... Just the court case preventing access to the found
The only thing we need oil to rebound is because of forex

keep deceiving yourself

4 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa by obailala(m): 4:09pm On May 22, 2016
calaway:

THAT IS HOW YOU KNOW WHO HOLDS THIS PARASITIC SET UP CALLED A COUNT.Y.

SHOW THE SE AND SS RESPECT YOU SAY NO.

Like I said, the folly remains that everybody suffers the brunt.
Re: Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa by fx45(m): 4:10pm On May 22, 2016
obailala:
The evil or good you wish 170 million ordinary Nigerians will befall only yourself and your family.
The Zoo is falling under our watchful eyes and there's nothing you can do about it. Nigeria is a failed state and needs to be dismembered so that the component parts can pick up their pieces and start afresh. That is the only way forward. Any other thing would be tantamount to running round in circles and postponing the evil day.

The Zoo is almost at the end of its tethers.

6 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa by graphiti: 4:12pm On May 22, 2016
obailala:

U can c d real enemy of d state!

Anything dt causes pain 2 d nation gives dem orgasm.
Re: Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa by calaway: 4:13pm On May 22, 2016
obailala:
Like I said, the folly remains that everybody suffers the brunt.

Like I am saying push for justice and peace follows naturally

4 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa by CSTR6: 4:13pm On May 22, 2016
podosci:

Oil is becoming obselete, Tesla is gaining poplularity day by day, Solar power gaining popularity...By the time the world moves away from oil, they way they moved away from coal..what would happen to the future of the Niger delta? What would they eat? What would they drink? Why not force the senators, reps, Govs to pressure the FG? Or is the south not represented in the Federal level?
This oil that disturting our vision, would soon become obselete....
A european country recently went 100% green renewable energy, meaning less demand for oil and more for reneable energy.
Coal is still the largest source of energy for the developed world. There is no moving away from it anytime soon due to its unusual thermodynamic properties per unit mass.
I am not one to speak for the niger-delta, but there are no good choices for them. Infact i think their logic is that the oil should be left alone for their future generations since they are gaining very little from it presently. And the logic is pretty sound and forward thinking.
A country like Nigeria does not deserve the black gold. Restructure your country first.
Infact, there is no reason why Nigeria cannot leave niger-delta oil alone, and mark it as strategic reserves for the next generations like western nations are currently doing. Afterall, you guys have mined it enough. It is probably time to focus on other resources.

9 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa by kudosamass(m): 4:14pm On May 22, 2016
No comment, just observing.
Re: Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa by yinkus204(m): 4:14pm On May 22, 2016
He don dey happen small small boko haram 2 loaded in south south let the bombing continue until the pipeline finish then u turn to each other like the north east do to them self
Re: Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa by turnstoner(m): 4:14pm On May 22, 2016
The Nigerian army is so clueless
I wonder if there is any oversight supervision on them.
They always wait for things to get out of control before brainless intervention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie / DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo / 2015 Elections: How Nigerian Musicians, Artistes Sent PDP Packing – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.