Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,105 members, 7,838,796 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. (11972 Views)

Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / Why Do Some Girls Don't Show Up After Sending Tfare? / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Nina4u(f): 8:05am On May 23, 2016
Girls ..stop being a prostitute ..yes I said a prostitute cause if guy don't separate himself from money u don't give him sex ..what make u different than a prostitute then?? Only difference is u don't work the streets ... Ask u daddy for money or get a freakin job ...I never asked a man for nothing ..love don't cost a thing ..love is free

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by ThisYourTatafo: 9:10am On May 23, 2016
If I know your boyfriend I go tell am make he sack u with immediate effect... How many times do you hear of London babes or American babes complaining of the sum their boyfriends give to them?

Bia! This gyal you better take your time.

Later u go come open thread say he dump u, how e no go dump u when all u offer is your hole and nothing productive towards his future.

Men seem to gravitate towards women who build with them and as difficult as this may sound for the gullible hungry girls, it's fact.

So your guy give u 1k and u dey complain,
Wait na 1million he go gee u

Rubbish!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Funkybabee(f): 9:48am On May 23, 2016
abeg sister leave him shap shap 1k for where
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Adaeze003(f): 9:53am On May 23, 2016
freshcvvs:

You still don't get the whole point..judging is different from giving direction.

A smoker telling another smoker he or she is gonna die yet the "adviser" smokes..

How can a thief judge and sentence another thief?

Have you heard of the word "to come to equity", you must come with clean hands? Why?

With clean hands, you won't have issues with conscience and all that.

A prostitute can't tell another girl she's sinning since the prostitute hasn't come with clean hands.

Your example is irrelevant because we have alot of marriage counselors who are not even married, a lot business consultants who havent done the business they advise others to do so? But we are talking judging here, not guidance.

Funniest thing here is that some of them turning judge right now just dropped off from a d1ck riding session, yet wants to judge another who just did what they have just done - a way of passing the guilt to someone else.

She didn't judge her jor, she said she should face her studies instead of having sex for 1k. It is harsh and somewhat mean yes but that isn't judgement, what you'll say is you don't agree with the tone. She didn't tell her she was sinning, she didn't mention hell, she didn't condemn her and she didn't say she was a better person. If she did, quote where.

Someone who is not sexually active might not be in a relationship and if she is, the "dynamics" or flow of the relationship will definitely not be the same so why should such a person testify of what she knows nothing of?

A repentant smoker can give advice to a smoker, it is not judgement!

Marriage counsellors study psychology and human behaviour before they have licence to practice plus, most of them might also be in stable, steady relationships so dishing out relationship advise to married people is valid.

And biko, when you want to start a business, go to someone without any business experience to mentor you iyeh? grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by proeast(m): 9:55am On May 23, 2016
Namma:
Anytime I visit my boyfriend as a student.. he gives me 1k to Go back to school and this is not the first time nor the second.. pls I want to ask if it is okay..thanks for your advise in advance
Chai, just negodu indeed! Girls are mysterious creatures they love those that abuse them & take those that cherish them for granted. To them, being a gentleman sucks & being a bad boy rocks! I once had a babe I was dying for, granted she was pretty & we dated for a couple of years but she was never satisfied with all I did for her. Through me she made her waec, wrote jamb & bought poly form. I took care of virtually most of her needs including monthly hair money, cream, soap & even sanitory pads yet she said I was stingy!! I'm happy, I finnaly summoned the courage to tell her I was no longer interested in the relationship & she shud go & look for the man that solve all her problems. I felt hurt but it was the decision for me, when she meets op type of guy, she will miss me.
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Nobody: 9:57am On May 23, 2016
Funkybabee:
Is the 1k too much or low stop this monetary slavery jare.
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by lloydmuna2(m): 9:58am On May 23, 2016
If you can't bear It , why not tell him it's too small?
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by NomzyJust(m): 10:01am On May 23, 2016
ireneony:
Dump him fast smiley..run like usain bolt cheesy
Imagine me travelling all the way from school to visit my guy and he end up giving me 1k..eh eh na plank I go use for e head.

My sister what's the use dating a working class when a male student can give you more than 1k for recharge card grin.
I'm sure ur t fare was more than 1k.

A correct/classic okpo chick will use her punni to make 200k at once..while you keep screwing ur ingrate boyfriend for free. #Both are not virgins..so? Why not make good use of it grin

Babe, I'm sure your guy is a big maga to one chick like that.

A man must not have enough before he can spend on his bae. At least he should show concern and care that's all ladies want smiley

If it were your daughter, is this the advice you will give her?
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Funkybabee(f): 10:04am On May 23, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Is the 1k too much or low stop this monetary slavery jare.

is too low nah bros make we pity this girl in this bad economy milani pancake sorry I mean powder no even grew that amount nah!!!! hope u understand me
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Nobody: 10:04am On May 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
Opposite attractscheesycheesy.

But you wouldn't mind dating Dangote now that you are not working?
You have time minding the ladies the lady did not even say the distance of the visitation before she started ranting go and marry dangote or bill Gate,don't work for your own money depend on a guy like he is your parent, because he is your boyfriend or husband doesn't mean you should be useless and not strive to be successful yourself. If we find out most of our ladies today how many can give a guy money but these want money, card, phones and flashy stuffs they want to buy 100,000 phone but they are jobless, and indolent I pity the brain of some retard in this 21st century better wish up.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by ireneony(f): 10:05am On May 23, 2016
Funkybabee:
I tire oo cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Funkybabee(f): 10:08am On May 23, 2016
ireneony:
I tire oo cheesy
thank you my sister ooo which powder or cloth she want use that money for
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Nobody: 10:09am On May 23, 2016
Funkybabee:

is too low nah bros make we pity this girl in this bad economy milani pancake sorry I mean powder no even grew that amount nah!!!! hope u understand me
But we don't no there distance to each other maybe is even house or a walk away so we shouldn't judge everything monetary atleast according to the writer the guy has a good job, because he gave her 1k today doesn't mean he is stingy or won't do better,our ladies should not take all monetary stuff like the guy should be giving them millions but they don't have dime self, how many of the ladies give there bf money but demand always like a chicken eating a corn.
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by alobright17(m): 10:11am On May 23, 2016
Op it all depends on what you're dating for and also the pocket of the said guy,I won't sit here and pass my judgement because nothing were specified on your post.
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by ireneony(f): 10:17am On May 23, 2016
Funkybabee:

thank you my sister ooo which powder or cloth she want use that money for
Meanwhile the money her parent send her.... she will use from it to visit her ingrate boyfriend.
She said the guy is a doctor. What I zee from her writeup is, the guy is using her(she is the side chick)

She better face her books
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Funkybabee(f): 10:18am On May 23, 2016
kamel4real2015:
But we don't no there distance to each other maybe is even house or a walk away so we shouldn't judge everything monetary atleast according to the writer the guy has a good job, because he gave her 1k today doesn't mean he is stingy or won't do better,our ladies should not take all monetary stuff like the guy should be giving them millions but they don't have dime self, how many of the ladies give there bf money but demand always like a chicken eating a corn.

hmmm why u dey side the guy don't u read it well..she said he normally gave her 1k that's mean that is not the first time. abeg let leave trash for lawman that guy is stingy and mind u we lady will don't collect from guy because we don't have or get work to do

take note!!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Funkybabee(f): 10:22am On May 23, 2016
[quote author=ireneony post=45888037]
Meanwhile the money her parent send her.... she will use from it to visit her ingrate boyfriend.
She said the guy is a doctor. What I zee from her writeup is, the guy is using her(she is the side chick)

She better face her book

abi ooo yeye girl

a doctor I don't even read it well to that.abeg @op pls stop dating him$#
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Nobody: 10:25am On May 23, 2016
Funkybabee:

hmmm why u dey side the guy don't u read it well..she said he normally gave her 1k that's mean that is not the first time. abeg let leave trash for lawman that guy is stingy and mind u we lady will don't collect from guy because we don't have or get work to do

take note!!!!!only talk about yourself my dear some ladies are parasite I know what am saying either they are in relationships the way they scuffle for money is disgusting, am not saying is not good to give a lady money but there should be limitation of turning it to something else I have vivid example is a sad occurrence. Atleast don't expect someone else to carry your burden, when guy is not JESUS.

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by proeast(m): 10:26am On May 23, 2016
ireneony:
when a lady is independent, that shouldn't stop the man to take his responsibility.
After all men always claim to be the head.
When it comes to matters like this, you will see all the guys ranting(nor be your papa)
I guess they should start sleeping with their mothers thengrin.

N.b: I'm not castigating the good men at there.
A real man know what it takes to be in a relationship not boys.
Rhetorics! Girls usually take nice men for granted. My ex girl made a "maga" out of me but I was blindly in love, even when I realised the relationship had become a very parasitic one, I still threw caution to the wind & kept wasting money & time on her. I was even planing on marrying her! Thank God its all over, atleast in this hard times, I have less liability on me & peace of mind. Lesson I learnt was that it was wrong to make a girl feel like you cant do without them.
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Funkybabee(f): 10:38am On May 23, 2016
[quote author=kamel4real2015 post=45888314][/quote]
yea na true things not easy in these day
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Nobody: 10:47am On May 23, 2016
Funkybabee:

yea na true things not easy in these day
So ladies should take it easy everything is not should be about money that why I won't date or marry a lady without a job God forbid, both most work and independent of each other and guy would do the man job at home.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by bobbyluis(m): 11:11am On May 23, 2016
ireneony:
there will always be mutual support. Just that some men like shying away for their responsibilities.
My sister sex is not everything. If sex can keep a man, I'm sure alot of "ashawo" would've been married by now.

From the lady's story, the guy have the habit of giving her 1k continously. He is trying to run away from his responsibility.

pay back with her body?
What if she ends up contracting HIV all because of 1k what will she tell her parentsundecided
It's better if she is not in a relationship.

Are you trying to tell me it's right to have sex before marriage? A girl sleep with her guy and he gave her expensive gift...and a girl sleep with a guy and he gave her nothing. #both committed fornication (according to my bible: all sinners shall rot in hell). The former is smarter than the latter. The former will enjoy her life on earth and suffer in the after world..while the latter will suffer here and perish in the after world.

See the logic#
Ur take on the 1k is funny...do u knw how much a guy spends when a lady visits?
Even a student will try as much as possible to make any girl that comes to visit him comfortable,they will make sure that they have foodstuffs, also have small money as back up to take her out when she doesn't feel like cooking, buy movies to keep her company,even those that have generators will buy fuel and keep their generator on, just 4 her to b comfortable until she's ready to go
All these cost money..check it na,u can spend close to 5k or 10k just 4 a weekend visit on one girl o..
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by freshcvvs: 12:26pm On May 23, 2016
Adaeze003:

She didn't judge her jor, she said she should face her studies instead of having sex for 1k. It is harsh and somewhat mean yes but that isn't judgement

Then what is judgement if this is not judgement?

How would judgment have sounded?

BTW, instead of having sex for #1k, what if she was having it for #100k? grin
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Qualer: 12:26pm On May 23, 2016
ireneony:
Imagine me travelling all the way from school to visit my guy and he end up giving me 1k..eh eh na plank I go use for e head.

My sister what's the use dating a working class when a male student can give you more than 1k for recharge card grin.

A correct/classic okpo chick will use her punni to make 200k at once..while you keep screwing ur ingrate boyfriend for free. #Both are not virgins..so? Why not make good use of it grin

A man must not have enough before he can spend on his bae. At least he should show concern and care that's all ladies want smiley

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Odunharry(m): 1:02pm On May 23, 2016
ifex370:
He gives you 1k n ur complaining...

If Na me common coke sef ah no buy
werey
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Odunharry(m): 1:02pm On May 23, 2016
ifex370:
He gives you 1k n ur complaining...

If Na me common coke sef ah no buy
werey ...lol
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 23, 2016
The reason i don't date broke girls...
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Intrepid01(m): 1:19pm On May 23, 2016
ireneony:
there will always be mutual support. Just that some men like shying away for their responsibilities.
My sister sex is not everything. If sex can keep a man, I'm sure alot of "ashawo" would've been married by now.

From the lady's story, the guy have the habit of giving her 1k continously. He is trying to run away from his responsibility.

pay back with her body?
What if she ends up contracting HIV all because of 1k what will she tell her parentsundecided
It's better if she is not in a relationship.

Are you trying to tell me it's right to have sex before marriage? A girl sleep with her guy and he gave her expensive gift...and a girl sleep with a guy and he gave her nothing. #both committed fornication (according to my bible: all sinners shall rot in hell). The former is smarter than the latter. The former will enjoy her life on earth and suffer in the after world..while the latter will suffer here and perish in the after world.

See the logic#

After seeing this ur comment, I forgive your former comment. You are kinda right tho!!
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by ireneony(f): 1:21pm On May 23, 2016
Intrepid01:

After seeing this ur comment, I forgive your former comment. You are kinda right tho!!
grin cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by marshborn(m): 1:45pm On May 23, 2016
ireneony:

Did you care to ask the location of her school and the distance to her boyfriends house? Don't go and look for a job like a reasonable person, be looking for who would be spending money on you.
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Funkybabee(f): 1:47pm On May 23, 2016
kamel4real2015:
So ladies should take it easy everything is not should be about money that why I won't date or marry a lady without a job God forbid, both most work and independent of each other and guy would do the man job at home.

and I pray she will be a submissive wife cuz you can have two things in one!!!!!!
may God help u
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Ddy(m): 1:49pm On May 23, 2016
frm ur comment,u must be a big olosho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? / Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys / What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.