Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Should I Or Shouldnt I 'plz''? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Or Shouldnt I 'plz''? (748 Views)

Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 / Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed / Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Or Shouldnt I 'plz''? by opichika(m): 4:40pm On May 22, 2016
MY felow NL I hv dis seduction battle within me''daz y i won cary am come for dis romance table on nairaland for more advice abeg'''Am 25 now and this is my six yearz of saving my master''while his wife wre busy sikin somtin else frm me pesonally'' my oga is a full tym business man dat he can spend 1 to 2 weeks outsyd the country for a bussiness trip'''my madam hav been actin many rolls in terms of seducing me''but i singled out dis three for u to witness wit me abeg''there is one afternoon wen she was takin her bath''and her phone started ringin contineusly on her masters room she den calld me and ordered me to help her with d fone'' so i bring d phone she open d bathroom door and orderd me to bring it inside d bathroom bt for my greatest suprise she still absolutly naked she then stand and ordred me to hold d fone on her ear for her to ansa d call''so i keep on holdin d phone lik 2 mins inside d bathroom na him my DICK won act stupidity by rising and i was wearin boxers den' so i told her to hold d phone she refuse den i comot my hand na hm d phone fall for d ground and d screen break i den run to my room''she den call me after takin her bath and give me 2 loudy dirty slap on y let her phone down'bt she leta apologise to me'' so d second is i was on bathroom one day witout noticin dat she left her fone on d bathroom''so d phone started ringin again ''OMG''she den said i should open d door for her to ansa d call so kukuma wear my boxers anyhw nd open door for her, she den cme inside and pik d call still de ansa it inside dat bathrom for anoda suprisin packege she still left d phone on dsame room afta ansarin d call''so i continue my bathin b4 2 mins d phone started ringin again she rushed nocked once and pushed d door while am still naked ''OMG'' i den run to mi room nd wear my cloth''den 4 her last episode was yesterday nite for around 1 to 2 am in d nite i was hearin a voice lik she was watchin A BLUE FILM while am sleepin on my room''lik afta 20 mins she badged into my room wearin her nite gown den cum lyin direct to my bed i den left d bed and move down striaght to d floor''she calld mi name and said dat she was hearin a strangy sound in her room dat na him b d reason y she left her room''i den ask am u left ur room living ur 2 kids on d bed jst for a strangy sound abi''?she den frm d bad and carry her one leg put streght d side of my PEN'''''''SO I KUKUMA comot her preety leg and move to d gada and sleep for d hole nite'''so na him i won mak i ask weda telling my oga wen he comes bak will b d best solution to cope wit this' should i or should i not'''wat ur take on dis situatino plz''?mr LALA MOVE IT to d front page cus i need mor dan thousand advice abeg!!
Re: Should I Or Shouldnt I 'plz''? by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:43pm On May 22, 2016
All you would have said was "my madam wants to sleep with me! Help!"..pichikom!!!... not this your fake story. undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Or Shouldnt I 'plz''? by opichika(m): 4:46pm On May 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
All you would have said was "my madam wants to sleep with me! Help!"..pichikom!!!... not this your fake story. undecided
sory mr jeff my madam want me to sleep wit her help!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Or Shouldnt I 'plz''? by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:48pm On May 22, 2016
opichika:
sory mr jeff my madam want me to sleep wit her help!!

Good.....you remember Joseph? grin...that dude in the bible who refused to chop the kpomo of his master's wife and ended up being second in command to a world empire at the time?
Re: Should I Or Shouldnt I 'plz''? by jerryfunky(m): 4:51pm On May 22, 2016
lol......u really don't have to tell ur oga...... he absolutely might not believe u......instead it will turn around against u.......better still pray more and always caution her if she tries that again........

or u could just tell ur madam that u are really getting fed up with staying at home.......that u are ready to quit and go back to wherever u came from.....and hear what she say.........

it's obvious she wants to get down with u......either she wants it or maybe a set up.....JUST USE UR HEAD...... and pray......

if it persist talk to her closest friend who u know.....has respect for her and her husband not the one who wants to betray her.....GOD BE WITH U THO........

but am sure u on the contrary is not asking us here for permission to HIT HER......IF U HAVE SUCH PLANS........DEN U MIGHT LOSS WHAT U CAME 4....
Re: Should I Or Shouldnt I 'plz''? by obiorathesubtle: 4:54pm On May 22, 2016
undecided I don't have strength to type about the English..

But Bro, open your bible and read the story of Joseph in the house of potipher..

This Is a sign from the Lord.. The days after your apprenticeship will be fruitful, I advice you watch and pray.. The Lord is with you brother! Pray to God so that he can deliver you from evil..
Re: Should I Or Shouldnt I 'plz''? by donholy28(m): 4:56pm On May 22, 2016
chie dix na d most disorganized post way i don see....but back to d topic since your name is not Joseph just fucck d woman...women don't handle rejection well..you'll pay for it
Re: Should I Or Shouldnt I 'plz''? by opichika(m): 5:03pm On May 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Good.....you remember Joseph? grin...that dude in the bible who refused to chop the kpomo of his master's wife and ended up being second in command to a world empire at the time?
yeahs bro bt my problem is on hw i will conqer this'''?and mi oga too de travel'''
Re: Should I Or Shouldnt I 'plz''? by noblenwa(f): 5:04pm On May 22, 2016
six yrs?,u ar almost thru,just avoid your madam nd pray always.
Re: Should I Or Shouldnt I 'plz''? by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:05pm On May 22, 2016
opichika:
yeahs bro bt my problem is on hw i will conqer this'''?and mi oga too de travel'''

Follow am travel!
Re: Should I Or Shouldnt I 'plz''? by opichika(m): 5:05pm On May 22, 2016
jerryfunky:
lol......u really don't have to tell ur oga...... he absolutely might not believe u......instead it will turn around against u.......better still pray more and always caution her if she tries that again........

or u could just tell ur madam that u are really getting fed up with staying at home.......that u are ready to quit and go back to wherever u came from.....and hear what she say.........

it's obvious she wants to get down with u......either she wants it or maybe a set up.....JUST USE UR HEAD...... and pray......

if it persist talk to her closest friend who u know.....has respect for her and her husband not the one who wants to betray her.....GOD BE WITH U THO........

but am sure u on the contrary is not asking us here for permission to HIT HER......IF U HAVE SUCH PLANS........DEN U MIGHT LOSS WHAT U CAME 4....
THANKS MR JERRY''
Re: Should I Or Shouldnt I 'plz''? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:06pm On May 22, 2016
Lmao! OP, ur story get as e bi o.. U dey share d same bathroom with your madam ni? Cos i dnt seems to understand that "RINGING, AND PICKING OF PHONE" part
Re: Should I Or Shouldnt I 'plz''? by Omotayor123(f): 5:10pm On May 22, 2016
See as I dey laugh grin. This thread is funny Abeg.
Op, the Lord is your strength tongue
Re: Should I Or Shouldnt I 'plz''? by Lovelynature(m): 5:26pm On May 22, 2016
Nwanne don't tell your master oo, because it may backfire at you. Your freedom is likely getting close, so keep avoiding the temptation, though it's not easy but the Lord is your strength
Re: Should I Or Shouldnt I 'plz''? by finalboss(m): 5:27pm On May 22, 2016
give here wah she want
Re: Should I Or Shouldnt I 'plz''? by Lovelynature(m): 5:45pm On May 22, 2016
donholy28:
chie dix na d most disorganized post way i don see....but back to d topic since your name is not Joseph just fucck d woman...women don't handle rejection well..you'll pay for it
Sure! Women don't handle rejection well. She may develop bitter hatred for him. But I'm sure op will overcome with having physical contact with her.
Re: Should I Or Shouldnt I 'plz''? by Lovelynature(m): 5:52pm On May 22, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I don't have strength to type about the English..

But Bro, open your bible and read the story of Joseph in the house of potipher..

This Is a sign from the Lord.. The days after your apprenticeship will be fruitful, I advice you watch and pray.. The Lord is with you brother! Pray to God so that he can deliver you from evil..
preach on brocheesycheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of You Agree With This??? (pic) / I Now Have A Girlfriend – Unilag Best Graduating Student(5.0)(video) / Is It Okay For A Guy To Keep Silent During Sexx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.