Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

PHOTOS: Nigerian Man Accused Of Raping Woman In Australia - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS: Nigerian Man Accused Of Raping Woman In Australia (934 Views)

Police Arrest IPOB Member For Raping Woman In Asaba Through The Anus / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) / 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Nigerian Man Accused Of Raping Woman In Australia by metronaija: 4:56pm On May 22, 2016
A Nigerian based in Seoul, South Korea has been charged with sexually assaulting an Australian woman, after spiking her drink in a pub, with a drug. The Nigerian was arrested after his DNA matched the one taken from the Australian woman, Aidre Mattner.

Mattner claims three men, two of whom were captured on CCTV raped her in a seedy hotel in the Korean capital. She wants the man charged with rape, but the Korean prosecution chose the lesser charge on the grounds that the 25-year-old was not awake during the assault.

Korean authorities were initially indifferent to her case, but after she and her mother set up a GoFundMe page to raise money so they could pursue legal action against her attackers, sparking international outcry from women’s rights groups, the authorities reopened the matter.

Aidre being taken away from the pub

Mattner at the Seoul pub

The Nigerians in the Seoul CCTV
The re-opening led to the arrest of the Nigerian. But Mattner has further upped her campaign by featuring on 60 Minutes, after the Nigerian was slammed with the lesser charge.

Aidre Mattner, from Adelaide, was alone on a pub crawl in Seoul, South Korea’s capital, when a stranger spiked her drink, piled her into a taxi and took her back to a seedy hotel where he and two other men forced themselves on her in September last year.

Security footage from the hotel, in an area known to locals as ‘hookers hill’, show two men in white leading a disoriented Ms Mattner inside before they took turns violating her on the bed.

‘I was completely naked on my back on the bed and the man was on top of me trying to force himself inside me,’ she told 60 Minutes on Sunday night.

‘I struggled as much as I could… I tried to push him off and just wasn’t strong enough,’ she added.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/photos-nigerian-man-accused-of-raping.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Man Accused Of Raping Woman In Australia by VocalWalls: 5:02pm On May 22, 2016
He should do his time.
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Man Accused Of Raping Woman In Australia by DickDastardly(m): 5:03pm On May 22, 2016
Busy checking for his name .... will comment later grin
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Man Accused Of Raping Woman In Australia by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 22, 2016
grin

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Man Accused Of Raping Woman In Australia by olatunjithomas(m): 5:39pm On May 22, 2016
That is what happens when your ancestors want you back in the village.

(1) (Reply)

. / My Experience With A Pickpocket At Oshodi Yesterday / Bitcoin Fraud Alert!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.