Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Here Is WHY I Sometimes Wish I Was Average Looking! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is WHY I Sometimes Wish I Was Average Looking! (988 Views)

Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday / Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is WHY I Sometimes Wish I Was Average Looking! by czarr(m): 5:45pm On May 22, 2016
I'm straight up gorgeous!
I'm not blowing my own horn,I'm not also going to be modest about it.

Thing is I'm sleeping with a girl who is above average in looks but not flashy beautiful...
She is okay,but I always feel like I should roll with someone way beautiful and more good looking than I am....like I should be uglee when compared to my babe you know?

She says I'm not proud of her,she says she slept with me too early that's why,that I think she is cheap... But that's far from it.

It's cos I feel like a girl should be way ahead of the guy in looks.
What do y'all think?

1 Like

Re: Here Is WHY I Sometimes Wish I Was Average Looking! by dollyjoy(f): 5:47pm On May 22, 2016
You need common sense. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Here Is WHY I Sometimes Wish I Was Average Looking! by obiorathesubtle: 5:48pm On May 22, 2016
who's stopping you na?? undecided
Re: Here Is WHY I Sometimes Wish I Was Average Looking! by gabinogem(m): 5:51pm On May 22, 2016
Why do u think u are above average? Give us ur reason & post ur pic., so we can share our views about this ish.

2 Likes

Re: Here Is WHY I Sometimes Wish I Was Average Looking! by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 22, 2016
SMH
Re: Here Is WHY I Sometimes Wish I Was Average Looking! by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 22, 2016
undecided undecided

Re: Here Is WHY I Sometimes Wish I Was Average Looking! by ireneony(f): 5:55pm On May 22, 2016
Pic or adonbilive u undecided
Re: Here Is WHY I Sometimes Wish I Was Average Looking! by rosalieene(f): 5:57pm On May 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
the annoying thing is that common sense is not sold in the market. This guy really needs help. A psychiatrist can help
Re: Here Is WHY I Sometimes Wish I Was Average Looking! by czarr(m): 5:57pm On May 22, 2016
Lol grin
These comments are expected grin
Re: Here Is WHY I Sometimes Wish I Was Average Looking! by dollyjoy(f): 5:59pm On May 22, 2016
rosalieene:

the annoying thing is that common sense is not sold in the market. This guy really needs help. A psychiatrist can help
Let pray for him then,he really needs itcheesy
Re: Here Is WHY I Sometimes Wish I Was Average Looking! by czarr(m): 5:59pm On May 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
you cray cray grin
Re: Here Is WHY I Sometimes Wish I Was Average Looking! by czarr(m): 6:00pm On May 22, 2016
gabinogem:
Why do u think u are above average? Give us ur reason & post ur pic., so we can share our views about this ish.
blessed are those who believe without seeing grin
Re: Here Is WHY I Sometimes Wish I Was Average Looking! by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 22, 2016
SANDOSKI:
undecided undecided

Still looking for a fvck to give grin grin
Re: Here Is WHY I Sometimes Wish I Was Average Looking! by czarr(m): 6:01pm On May 22, 2016
ireneony:
Pic or adonbilive u undecided
believe what you want grin
Re: Here Is WHY I Sometimes Wish I Was Average Looking! by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 22, 2016
If i slap u ehnnn,i have seen ur pics bf.U r just there cheesy Just tell us u r tired of her pusssy!
Re: Here Is WHY I Sometimes Wish I Was Average Looking! by PunkyV(f): 6:02pm On May 22, 2016
LMAO @ I'm straight up gorgeous. That attitude alone is so unattrative.
Re: Here Is WHY I Sometimes Wish I Was Average Looking! by firstolalekan(m): 6:02pm On May 22, 2016
czarr:

Thing is I'm sleeping with a girl who is above average in looks but not flashy beautiful...
She is okay,but I always feel like I should roll with someone way beautiful and more good looking than I am....like I should be uglee when compared to my babe you know?

She says I'm not proud of her,she says she slept with me too early that's why,that I think she is cheap... But that's far from it.

What do y'all think?
You're nothing but a dog
U don Fúck u wan con dump abi?
U didn't see her b4 Fuckıng her?

Karma will catch up with your sisters too...
Re: Here Is WHY I Sometimes Wish I Was Average Looking! by czarr(m): 6:03pm On May 22, 2016
rosalieene:

I know say you no fine,but no vex grin
Re: Here Is WHY I Sometimes Wish I Was Average Looking! by czarr(m): 6:05pm On May 22, 2016
firstolalekan:

You're nothing but a dog

really?

Re: Here Is WHY I Sometimes Wish I Was Average Looking! by czarr(m): 6:05pm On May 22, 2016
firstolalekan:

You're nothing but a dog

really?..

firstolalekan:

You're nothing but a dog

really?.

Re: Here Is WHY I Sometimes Wish I Was Average Looking! by firstolalekan(m): 6:05pm On May 22, 2016
czarr:
really?
Yes
Re: Here Is WHY I Sometimes Wish I Was Average Looking! by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 22, 2016
skarlett:

Still looking for a fvck to give grin grin

Lol...gringrin
Re: Here Is WHY I Sometimes Wish I Was Average Looking! by gabinogem(m): 6:13pm On May 22, 2016
czarr:
blessed are those who believe without seeing grin
in other words, blessed are the ignoramus, for they shall die foolish.
Re: Here Is WHY I Sometimes Wish I Was Average Looking! by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:31pm On May 22, 2016
Had it been you have not slept with her you will not remember she is not up to your taste in beauty.
Re: Here Is WHY I Sometimes Wish I Was Average Looking! by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 22, 2016
If u are so straight up gorgeous like u claimed, I challenge u to post ur pic, and I'll post mine so the nairalanders can tell who really is "straight up gorgy"

Sometimes, pple act" mumuishly" just to get attention
#thumbdown
Re: Here Is WHY I Sometimes Wish I Was Average Looking! by PRESTIGERHYMES(f): 12:39am On May 23, 2016
czarr:

What do y'all think?
u no check her b4u woo her

receive sense IJN

(1) (Reply)

A New Nairalander Is Here / Gigolo Alert!! / REVEALED: Why Men Love Breasts – Scientists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.