Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Top 10 Most Under-developed State Capitals In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 10 Most Under-developed State Capitals In Nigeria (1699 Views)

State Capitals Does Not Reflect The True Beauty Of The State.. / 10 Most Popular Areas In Lagos And The Origin Of Their Names / 10 Most Popular Structures In Lagos And Year They Were Constructed - Factsbyjosh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Most Under-developed State Capitals In Nigeria by olanje: 6:44pm On May 22, 2016
Having travelled to almost all the states of the Federation, without being sentimental, interms of infra-structural development these are the most under developed state capitals in Nigeria, trust me these towns seriously need the government interventions
1- Damaturu

2- Lafia

3- Abakaliki

4- Dutse

5- Yenagoa

6- Jalingo

7- Ado-Ekiti

8- Gusua

9- Lokoja

10- Birnin-Kebbi

If you have travel to all these towns I'm sure you will all agree with me. Nairalanders over to you.
Re: Top 10 Most Under-developed State Capitals In Nigeria by Ahmed0336(m): 6:50pm On May 22, 2016
OP i don't agree with your list cos i ve been to all the listed states. Lafia shouldn't be on that list
Re: Top 10 Most Under-developed State Capitals In Nigeria by abat4real37(f): 6:52pm On May 22, 2016
I don't think lokoja should be on the list
Re: Top 10 Most Under-developed State Capitals In Nigeria by Stevostical(m): 7:25pm On May 22, 2016
Having been to quite a number of Nigerian state and to bring it down to the ones listed (Ado, Abakaliki and to a little extent Lokoja) I think some of them truly deserves their position, was disappointed with Ado in particular when I visited there 2011, though that's quite a long time to base my argument on. Abakaliki isn't that bad.
Re: Top 10 Most Under-developed State Capitals In Nigeria by kossyablaze(m): 7:26pm On May 22, 2016
Hmmmm dunno shaa
Re: Top 10 Most Under-developed State Capitals In Nigeria by project8(m): 7:29pm On May 22, 2016
abat4real37:
I don't think lokoja should be on the list
madam infact it shud be number 1 on that list..so pathetic n ugly sight everywhr as if its a rural area.i use to wonder if kogi ave a governor

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Under-developed State Capitals In Nigeria by abat4real37(f): 7:32pm On May 22, 2016
project8:
madam infact it shud be number 1 on that list..so pathetic n ugly sight everywhr as if its a rural area.i use to wonder if kogi ave a governor
really?
Re: Top 10 Most Under-developed State Capitals In Nigeria by chumaster(m): 7:58pm On May 22, 2016
we have to take into consideration that some of these states were newly created with. Their capitals used to be village settlement but because of their strategic locations, they have to be mapped out as the capital. States capitals like Yenegoa and Abakaliki fall into this category. You don't expect them to have all the infrastructure overnight. This should be one of the scales for this rating. Abakaliki is even trying, the speed of development there is commendable.....proudly Anambrarian

(1) (Reply)

See The Inside Of The Trains And Railway Stations Commissioned By Buhari6 / 10 Countries You Should Never Visit (if You Value Your Safety) / See The Lady That Spent Her Last Money Just To Go To Abuja And Take Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.