Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Graphic Photo: Fast Rising Actress Joju Muse Severely Battered By Brother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Graphic Photo: Fast Rising Actress Joju Muse Severely Battered By Brother (866 Views)

April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" / 'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photo: Fast Rising Actress Joju Muse Severely Battered By Brother by janzguy: 8:37pm On May 22, 2016
For those who haven't heard of Olajoju Muse, she is 3rd runner up of the Next Movie Star Reality TV show 2012, 1st runner up of the Lagos State Carnival 2011 and the winner and Queen of the Miss Ikorodu Coronation Pageant.

The sexy actress had posted the graphic photo accompanied with the post on her facebook. The guy needs to be arrested. See photo and the note below..

"I regret this day the 22nd of May 2016. I was brutally assaulted by someone I least expect. I cry out against domestic violence,and I will always do. But how does one handle this? When the culprit is my own blood? Today I cut the tie between us,with no regrets!. I ddnt throw the first punch! But u beat me to a pulp. I suffered a seizure nd am to do head nd chest xray all thnks to u. Am not ashamed of this pic,am only ashamed of d monster uv turned out to be. U were brot up in d way of God. In a good home! I wonder how u turned into an end time beast. I forgive u. But u will never be part of me for this. Sme ppl will say it's nt a social media tin. But domestic violence happens in all forms. Say NO to assault on women! Let's join hands to sanitise our homes and environment. Say NO to all forms of domestic violence! Av a Blessed week".

www.divineloveudorji..com/2016/05/graphic-photo-fast-rising-actress-joju.html

Re: Graphic Photo: Fast Rising Actress Joju Muse Severely Battered By Brother by TITOBIGZ(m): 8:47pm On May 22, 2016
In maintains voice"Tori oti act film kan si meji,o wan lo n gapa si egbon e,o feel pe oti di star,o wa gba oju e,oyeye,oti na e ju"

Just joking #SayNotoViolence against Womengrin

(1) (Reply)

I Am Starting Over, Lynxxx Switches To Gospel Rap / First Photos Of Tunde Demuren With His Groomsmen / Please Ladies Help, Me And My Friends Are Arguing (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.