Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes (45246 Views)

1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter / Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) / Ambode Wearing "Made In Nigeria" Clothes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by CXLVII: 10:03pm On May 22, 2016
Sigh...

Just like dropping a broom stick inside an empty bag of rice.....

Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by hustla(m): 10:04pm On May 22, 2016
Smh i no even know wetin to talk
Like say e special. E come be like say them throwey am inside am
Iranu
Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by Soyhe(f): 10:06pm On May 22, 2016
Showing off her made in naija slippers
psychologist:
shocked shocked what is it with this woman with her slippers in her hands
Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by flokii: 10:10pm On May 22, 2016
Common sense guy .

Looking good as always.. Buh Naija can still do better with cloths & style
Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by AntiWailer: 10:10pm On May 22, 2016
Meanwhile Bayelsa Govt is oweing 6 months salary.

Conman Sense senator is on vacation

IT is not common sense if it is a PDP problem. Even in his own state.
Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by Missmossy(f): 10:17pm On May 22, 2016
He tried small grin

He is getting old.
Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by annnikky(f): 10:26pm On May 22, 2016
Nija get mouth kai...buh oga Ben u 4 check urself b4 coming out anyway, anyhow wey prsn dress sha ppl must talk about it so I think he's use to it.....all na common sense
Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by kalakuta100: 10:43pm On May 22, 2016
Can you see beyond sentences and words then this story is for you "BONES AND MEN" @naunaknow.
Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 22, 2016
But what nonsense is this now undecided
Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by ahamonyeka(m): 11:55pm On May 22, 2016
I don't know why all these pooh will be making front page because it has to do with a popular personality but,some people will post something more interesting than this and it will not make front page .I hail lalasticlala and his crew.

More palm oil to your elbows.
Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by PANDA2: 1:37am On May 23, 2016
Desperado attention seeker. Let him wear that garb through LAX airport. He looks like a gateman from chad.

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by ddeola: 3:08am On May 23, 2016
Hypocrisy, nothing more tongue tongue tongue
Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by Majorking66(m): 6:55am On May 23, 2016
If his cloths are made in Nigeria, what about his shoes. Are they made in Nigeria too

me Ezege in the making joor
Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by tukdi: 7:13am On May 23, 2016
grin that's good keep it up man!
Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by francisbarrack(m): 7:34am On May 23, 2016
Ugobxt:

Lolz. Do u agree with me that we have Nigerians that hates traditional attire?

Mention four Pls
Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by greatman247(m): 8:13am On May 23, 2016
This man is so fake. Rubbish. He is a fake-ass senator, who deceives Nigeria that they are wearing or patronising made in Nigeria stuff but behind the scene they patronise expensive foreign stuff. I refused to be deceived. They don't practice what they preach cos they have loots as their backup. Na so Saraki and David Mark dey preach Made in Nigeria to us then, in the end what happens? They have houses in overseas, business interests in foreign countries too. Then come back here to deceive us.

Senator Ben Bush sorry Bruce, I guess u are a bush man, to be frank the Agbada don't even fit you self. If na so Agbada dey be on people no Nigerian will want to patronise made in Nigerian traditional attire. Don't force what does not fit you on your body cos you want to make common sense. That is not a style to me. Style is wearing what you are comfortable with, and what looks great on you. Agbada certainly not your thing, stick to your suite or polo and pants with some great shoes. Now with that Agbada dat does not fit you, you did not even make any common sense. No be by force. Mr Senator, let me borrow you some common sense, Agbada mostly fit fat peeps not skinny bonny person like you. Sometimes I really do feel this man is sick or something cos of his skinny frame or dull looking eyes.
Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by murmee: 8:34am On May 23, 2016
Love Machine:
He has an electric car that is not made in Nigeria.In fact,99% of his household items are not made in Nigeria.
Yes o! Even his wife is not made in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by Jimmyfact: 8:48am On May 23, 2016
That id not enough ,he should always wear this frequently in the upper chamber.[/b][b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by leghagha: 8:52am On May 23, 2016
It does not fit him
Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by Nobody: 8:54am On May 23, 2016
Always feel he can support Nigeria like most of us do without being chief of the Noise makers association don't get me wrong the guy na confirm leader in his own right but for real people no they make noise unless dem Dey bored please make dem give am projects make e relax papa Suleiman no get money to flex like you but d cloth fit am die

#MusicMonday http://listen.radionomy.com/reflectionofasoul e fit work for you
Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by redcliff: 9:47am On May 23, 2016
Mumu man. Do they make agbada outside nigeria again?
Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by chiefobdk(m): 10:42am On May 23, 2016
everything I wear now is made by my tailor.
d guy is dope
spent two years learning from the best at Aba.
Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 23, 2016
Rossikk:
Are we supposed to congratulate Ben Bruce for wearing traditional wear?

Is he not a Nigerian?

Or is it because he's mixed race?

Please OP, don't annoy me this evening. If you people don't have anything to post, it's not by force.

Nigerians just dey vex anyhow these days.

I lost my cool the other day with my business friend..

A plate of rice just added N50 in our local mamaput. Smh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rauf Aregbesola Visits Ministry Of Interior To Resume Work Immediately / Juju Scare At Akure Federal Housing Estate Project (Photo) / Photos Of Yahaya Bello’s Abuja Mansion Shared By The SignalNG (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.