Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Interview With The U.s Embassy Abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Interview With The U.s Embassy Abuja (1268 Views)

U.S. Embassy Abuja New Procedure For Drop Box Renewals / Your Most Embarrassing Moment At The US Embassy, Abuja/Lagos / My Experience At The American Embassy Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview With The U.s Embassy Abuja by nappypee(m): 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2009
hey nairalanders, i got all docs ready for applying but having problem with getting an interview date, any one out there who can help get an interview date, urgent please,
Re: Interview With The U.s Embassy Abuja by ask4alfa: 10:55am On Aug 20, 2009
hey buddy, when do you want to go for the interview? let me know, i can book and get you the date bro ok? but man its not free of charge. call me on the phone number 08035306113, i am also in abuja and you can tell others having same problem.

I also prepare people for the interview, i just need to tell you what dey want to hear and require of you. if you can call me today, that is if you reside in abuja i will show you the visa my brother just got from the embassy on tuesday and he is leaving tomorrow cos his study begins on monday.

One thing you have to know and have in mind is that, Only God gives the visa and favor to acquire it. But with the kinda preparation and orientation i will give you, i bet you will have 70 percent chance and you will come out thanking God almighty.

hear from you soon anyway

(1) (Reply)

Card / Ibadan People, I Need Help! / Need Help For Kamorass Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.