Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (pixs) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (pixs) (4336 Views)

"This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World / Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (pixs) by omokoladele(m): 12:49am On May 23, 2016
Plzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (pixs) by Nobody: 12:53am On May 23, 2016
Orisirisi too much brouhaha.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (pixs) by Nobody: 12:53am On May 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (pixs) by Adatob(m): 1:15am On May 23, 2016
refiner:

....lol!grin

and what are u doing
I'm already sleeping but ur mention woke me up. In oda news,good morning
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (pixs) by Kiish(m): 2:25am On May 23, 2016
who wan follow me go play football?? i dey wear my shelsea jersey

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (pixs) by Nobody: 2:29am On May 23, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
That shirtless guy taking the pictures tho cheesy cheesy

I thought I was the only one that saw him cheesy
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (pixs) by Nobody: 2:32am On May 23, 2016
You should've used the maney spent on beauty care on food and books bro!
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (pixs) by Nobody: 5:20am On May 23, 2016
skarlett:

I thought I was the only one that saw him cheesy
I did too cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (pixs) by PunkyV(f): 5:32am On May 23, 2016
Puhleeze grin
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (pixs) by Nobody: 5:35am On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:
Puhleeze grin
Have something nice to say .
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (pixs) by Nobody: 5:43am On May 23, 2016
seven pics and no likes
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (pixs) by firstking01(m): 6:03am On May 23, 2016
Redundant fooLs everywhereundecided, mtcheews.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (pixs) by Maxi112: 6:55am On May 23, 2016
I wonder where people like this get their inspiration
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (pixs) by assfreaky(m): 7:27am On May 23, 2016
uupgrade:
lol really? maybe not but none can compete either, check it out guys.

Ikemefuna, how many times I call you? no be bricklayer job you dey go do for that place (Oga Titus new house) you come dey snap pinshure all over the place. and Chinemerem wey dey snap you, I go report una for Mr. Chimezie wey employ una.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (pixs) by Armanee: 7:42am On May 23, 2016
The last guy who advertised himself is cuter..
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (pixs) by otodeluxe(m): 9:03am On May 23, 2016
This guy should be hung a big stone and throne into river Niger or sent on exile into sambissa forest. MTcheeew
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (pixs) by Spicylate(f): 9:06am On May 23, 2016
On a friendly note, you aren't bad looking. But why? I kinda think it's a childish thing. Anyways, it's said that if you feel good and you confident about it, flaunt it. So, good for you.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (pixs) by vani86: 10:41am On May 23, 2016
Spicylate:
On a friendly note, you aren't bad looking. But why? I kinda think it's a childish thing. Anyways, it's said that if you feel good and you confident about it, flaunt it. So, good for you.

doubt any of the comments so far made him feel good,

and he deserves it
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (pixs) by slimthugchimee(m): 10:49am On May 23, 2016
keep decieving yaself

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (pixs) by esejessy(f): 10:57am On May 23, 2016
Maxi112:
I wonder where people like this get their inspiration
oshogbo weed grin cheesy grin
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (pixs) by Maxi112: 11:02am On May 23, 2016
esejessy:
grin grin
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (pixs) by Nobody: 11:06am On May 23, 2016
crusadistic:
seven pics and no likes
aside political, ethnical n other views likes on nairaland are in consonance with d proportion of people who are following you. e.g tonsy, n d likes of barcanister , ain't uploading to get likes I uploaded to see d reaction of some fools, n sorry to d girl I was crushing on also, if she is worth a move from me, n yea bit disappointed with some response, but nothing is more pleasuring to me than knowing d bad side of people , especially friends, n some self acclaim humble nice n respectful girls.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (pixs) by pweetylivia(f): 11:07am On May 23, 2016
mtchewwwwww......I can't believe I opened this thread :'
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (pixs) by Nobody: 11:13am On May 23, 2016
You should've used the maney spent on beauty care on food and books bro!
well dude u r quoting a potential Economist, not just anyone . Don't let me start, I eat books, I don't buy them
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (pixs) by Nobody: 11:19am On May 23, 2016
ireneony:
who are cute smiley
no who r Intelligent, in Marxian dialects we say *INTELLIGENTSIA*
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (pixs) by Nobody: 11:20am On May 23, 2016
pweetylivia:
mtchewwwwww......I can't believe I opened this thread :'
sorry for wasting ur precious data
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (pixs) by Nobody: 11:28am On May 23, 2016
Spicylate:
just taking little time to appreciate d Lord's creativity on me. have spent a lot of times appreciating others lately n I keep on hearing something (man node fine, u for b woman), at least I know me I don't need d opinions of some online folks who doesn't have any positive impact on my life to be sure of my handsomeness, n thanks hey.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (pixs) by Nobody: 11:31am On May 23, 2016
assfreaky:

Ikemefuna, how many times I call you? no be bricklayer job you dey go do for that place (Oga Titus new house) you come dey snap pinshure all over the place. and Chinemerem wey dey snap you, I go report una for Mr. Chimezie wey employ una.
lol, guy Oga no dey compound, so I have to take advantage
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (pixs) by Nobody: 11:37am On May 23, 2016
vani86:

doubt any of the comments so far made him feel good,
and he deserves it
yea non really, but still impervious
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (pixs) by Nobody: 11:38am On May 23, 2016
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (pixs) by Nobody: 11:39am On May 23, 2016
esejessy:
no as a Niger deltan na Warri weed, d only alternative is Kwale weed
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (pixs) by esejessy(f): 11:56am On May 23, 2016
uupgrade:
no as a Niger deltan na Warri weed, d only alternative is Kwale weed
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ The Male Secretary (18+) / Can You Name These Cartoon Characters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.