Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,728 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Travel Abroad Sponsorship Needed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Travel Abroad Sponsorship Needed (3509 Views)

Partnership/sponsorship Needed For A Summer ICT/COMPUTER Workshop Program / Land Sponsorship + Plots For N350K Agric Ikorodu / Land Survey Sponsorship Investment Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel Abroad Sponsorship Needed by Rushman12: 11:54pm On May 22, 2016
Goodday everyone and for those who care to read this post i said thank you all,,,,well please i need help here with sponsorship to travell abroad,i will pay back when i got there...any deal can be agreed upon,including oath taking...please intrested person or group of person hit me up on whatsapp on 07031176469 lets talk more thanks for your time
Re: Travel Abroad Sponsorship Needed by Teetunz64(m): 12:12am On May 23, 2016
I am also looking for a sponsor ooo
Re: Travel Abroad Sponsorship Needed by waterfas: 2:08pm On May 25, 2016
Where precisely do you want to travel to? I meant the country of your choice.

1 Like

Re: Travel Abroad Sponsorship Needed by freaklyme(m): 6:21pm On May 25, 2016
I need someone to sponsor me to state of America
Re: Travel Abroad Sponsorship Needed by Teetunz64(m): 1:41pm On May 26, 2016
Us student visa
Re: Travel Abroad Sponsorship Needed by Successfull: 11:45am On May 30, 2016
Canada or America to further my studies
Please
Re: Travel Abroad Sponsorship Needed by Nobody: 11:52am On May 30, 2016
Re: Travel Abroad Sponsorship Needed by azelab: 4:47pm On May 30, 2016
i need an assistance from somebody that can sponsor me too, i wl refund the total money by the grace of God.
Re: Travel Abroad Sponsorship Needed by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 30, 2016
azelab:
i need an assistance from somebody that can sponsor me too, i wl refund the total money by the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Travel Abroad Sponsorship Needed by demmy112: 6:55pm On May 30, 2016
I'm also interested in travelling out of the country too. l will pay all my debt when I get there by God's grace. whatap me on this number 07068819474
Re: Travel Abroad Sponsorship Needed by edisoncash: 3:15pm On May 31, 2016
@Obasanjo002 thank God moderator catch you, you don't known anything other thing apart from to scam
Re: Travel Abroad Sponsorship Needed by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 31, 2016
edisoncash:
@Obasanjo002 thank God moderator catch you, you don't known anything other thing apart from to scam

If not that you're mad. Did anyone say they are called to send money, #fool
Re: Travel Abroad Sponsorship Needed by edisoncash: 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
obasanjo002:

If not that you're mad. Did anyone say they are called to send money, #fool
Who is been mad here you gave out a phone no to people to add on whats app that the person was the one that help you and actually you are the owner of the phone no you dropped and what baffles us was that you even claimed that you worked in embassy in Abuja,what a shame to you so this is how you want to make your money by scamming people of there hard earn money, we know your tricks,ok,take my advice you are going to be bringing curses upon your families and generations, MODERATOR'S I hail you guys for quickly detect this poke and poor scammer, and delete his comments,don't go and find something to do with your life,nonsense.
Re: Travel Abroad Sponsorship Needed by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 02, 2016
I don't nEed to keep replying you. Cause it will be so dumb.
Re: Travel Abroad Sponsorship Needed by Olaniy6617: 11:40am On Oct 19, 2019
I believe there are still good people in this country who can really help, am from a poor family and the suffering is too much, I just want to travel out to help my family I wouldn't mind to pay back ....pls I need a legit and reliable sponsor, am a cool headed person and I promise that sponsor won't regret it contact me at olaniyimathew8@gmail or +2347066172319 thanks.
Re: Travel Abroad Sponsorship Needed by SavageResponse(m): 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
Olaniy6617:
I believe there are still good people in this country who can really help, am from a poor family and the suffering is too much, I just want to travel out to help my family I wouldn't mind to pay back ....pls I need a legit and reliable sponsor, am a cool headed person and I promise that sponsor won't regret it contact me at olaniyimathew8@gmail or +2347066172319 thanks.

This is what people say when they need help, once money starts coming in they show their true colours

Im sure Kiz Daniels, Wizkid and Runtown said the same thing when they were looking for sponsors for their music career
Re: Travel Abroad Sponsorship Needed by king4afric(m): 2:15am On Oct 20, 2019
Do you have a visa ready ? And what is the purpose of your travel?

(1) (Reply)

Stock Price Of Ashaka Cement Is Falling: Why? / Temperature, Humidity & Power Sensor With SMS Alert For Server Room, Etc.. / LUNO Platform Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.