Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

This Thread Goes To All Nairaland Programmers And Internet Gurus - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / This Thread Goes To All Nairaland Programmers And Internet Gurus (972 Views)

dot / Message To Nairaland Programmers On Programming and Success / What Are The Best Laptops For Programmers And Hackers?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Thread Goes To All Nairaland Programmers And Internet Gurus by Yusluv6020: 12:31am On May 23, 2016
Dear gurus on nairaland, I want you to discuss the life of being a programmer, your experience, barrier, and discoragement you see, what you have to abadon before becoming what you are, how long it take to be who you are, your advice to upcoming programmer....

Please try and comment
Re: This Thread Goes To All Nairaland Programmers And Internet Gurus by tripplephi: 4:30am On May 23, 2016
Bros real nerd programmers don't have the time to type tales or history.... We come here to get challenged or freelance and tech updates..... Early Monday morning someone will now will typing superstory abi..... Chai

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Goes To All Nairaland Programmers And Internet Gurus by splashz(m): 7:58am On May 23, 2016
tripplephi:
Bros real nerd programmers don't have the time to type tales or history.... We come here to get challenged or freelance and tech updates..... Early Monday morning someone will now will typing superstory abi..... Chai
grin
tripplephi:

sooooo right u wunt even see much comment on this.. else attack...
but talk about looking for a programmer for a project.. and see them descend on u.. dragging who will get the project first... I just love that...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Want To Kick Start Your Career In Php, Web App Development, Laravel / How Can One Buy Things Online With ATM / I Need Your Advice: Can I Still Study Computer Engineering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.