Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures - Health (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures (353505 Views)

Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / Check Out Top 20 Healing Herbs, Uses And Benefits / Yoruba Herbs: English Name & What They Are Uses For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Fumiex(f): 7:14pm On May 05, 2020
please doctor what can I use for frequent body itching. have done blood test and nothing was found
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by cdbaba: 9:37am On May 16, 2020
What can be used to stop itching after bath? I've tried all forms of water, stop using sponge, used different types of soap, yet the itching will still happen for about 15-20 mins after bath.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by toask111: 4:04pm On May 16, 2020
cdbaba:
What can be used to stop itching after bath? I've tried all forms of water, stop using sponge, used different types of soap, yet the itching will still happen for about 15-20 mins after bath.

Try to get some bitter leaves, squeeze the juice and drink 2 times in a week. I was once in your situation and I tried recommendation I was given but none of it work.

I had to resign to fate. I was experimenting the bitterleaf juice to treat pile but I discovered my body itching issue stopped after awhile I have been drinking bitterleaf juice.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 9:25pm On May 20, 2020
cdbaba:
Body itching after bathing could be attributed to what Yorubas called inarun, you will need to detoxify your body. Get akogun roots and soak in water for 9 days. Take a shot thrice daily.
What's app:08184408033
www.totalhealthland.com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nkemella: 11:08am On Jul 01, 2020
Goodmorning doctor.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by knowhowk: 11:26am On Jul 01, 2020
Married with No kids ,Tried all Possible Avenues yet No solution ,TTC/ Infertility Solutions with Testimonies .Are you fed up.looking for solutions to Staphylococus aureus ? are you fed up or tired .Talk to the Doctor that has experienced Staphylococus aureus before .An Hausa Man would ask you the sickness you want to treats him have you experienced it before ? Visit our website now www.gardennaturalhealth.com 08100459321 Call the Doctor Or WhatsApp.

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nkemella: 11:27am On Jul 01, 2020
Please doctor what is the name of this plant and it's uses. Thanks

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Jenetakpan(f): 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
What about yeast infection
The remedy to it
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by val15: 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
Igbo name of ewe Emile and how can I get it.am in Asaba
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nkemella:
Please doctor what is the name of this plant and it's uses. Thanks
Ewe egele
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 11:31am On Sep 21, 2020
For seized menstruation get fresh leaves of secanmone afzeli, fresh white jatropha leaves, small trona and lime orange juice. Soak the leaves in the lime juice and add little trona for seven days. Take half glasscup at before breakfast once daily.
www.totalhealthland.com/FibroNill/home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2020
Miscarriage prevention
Get sizeable quantity of fresh leaves of peperomia pellucidar, squeeze without adding water mix the juice collected with milk. Take once or twice daily.
www.totalhealthland.com/FibroNill/home

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2020
How To Eliminate Any Type Of Fibroid Naturally... Without Dangerous Drugs Or Surgery
Discover The Hidden Herbal Formulas That Will Help You Easily Eliminate Any Type Of Fibroid... In Shortest Time!
Check it out here:https://totalhealthland.com/FibroNill/home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by oleenahairfood: 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
please where can one get white willow bark

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Brayss(m): 12:04am On Oct 09, 2020
gawab:
Egbo aidan tooro tutu. egbo asofeyeje, alubosa elewe ati kafura pelebe mewa. Soak all in water for three days. Take one shot twice daily. herbaldoctor@live.com
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 5:13am On Oct 16, 2020
[quote author=Brayss post=94750525][/quote] Try it
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Estellar: 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2020
gawab:
How To Eliminate Any Type Of Fibroid Naturally... Without Dangerous Drugs Or Surgery
Discover The Hidden Herbal Formulas That Will Help You Easily Eliminate Any Type Of Fibroid... In Shortest Time!
Check it out here:https://totalhealthland.com/FibroNill/home
how much is it?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 2:24am On Oct 20, 2020
Estellar:
how much is it?
Please click this link for details: https://totalhealthland.com/FibroNill/home
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by chibestfashion: 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
pls doc what is the medicine for toilet infection
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Damsellady(f): 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
cdbaba:

Have you tried the bitterleaf method? How is your itchy now?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Damsellady(f): 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
toask111:

Try to get some bitter leaves, squeeze the juice and drink 2 times in a week. I was once in your situation and I tried recommendation I was given but none of it work.

I had to resign to fate. I was experimenting the bitterleaf juice to treat pile but I discovered my body itching issue stopped after awhile I have been drinking bitterleaf juice.

My own itching i don't even understand it. If i use sponge, trouble and i can't do without sponge. At times for no reason in the midnight or during the day I will have serious itchy too. Done hiv test, blood infection test, all came back negative. Visit hospital, no remedy. I don't have any rashes on my skin but always itchy. Please will the bitterleaf cure this permanently?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by toask111: 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
I don't know about cure but it would reduce it to the minimum.

My own itching i don't even understand it. If i use sponge, trouble and i can't do without sponge. At times for no reason in the midnight or during the day I will have serious itchy too. Done hiv test, blood infection test, all came back negative. Visit hospital, no remedy. I don't have any rashes on my skin but always itchy. Please will the bitterleaf cure this permanently? [/quote]
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by wealthyprince(m): 3:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
What is the English name of ewe orijin and ewe tude.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by sexyto(m): 11:22am On Feb 12, 2021
What herb can one use for kidney Stones?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by ekikereobong: 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
For lack of ovulation, get fertility leaves, squeeze in water and take 1 glass cup 3ce daily.
please what is fertility leave, can u show the pics?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 8:46am On Jun 13, 2021
ekikereobong:
For lack of ovulation, get fertility leaves, squeeze in water and take 1 glass cup 3ce daily.
please what is fertility leave, can u show the pics?
Fertility leaves is called ewe akoko in yoruba, ogirishi in ibo.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by zico70: 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
Pls sir what can someone use to cure recurrent headache. I normally have headache most times.pleae whats the remedy to this. Paracetamol and panadol extra doesnt even work for me,guess i over use it already.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Omorwumi: 11:28am On Oct 17, 2021
Good morning everyone, pls where can I get ewe akoko in lagos ( fertility leaf) somebody pls help am dieing.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 9:10am On Nov 17, 2021
Omorwumi:
Good morning everyone, pls where can I get ewe akoko in lagos ( fertility leaf) somebody pls help am dieing.
Just go to any herbal market in your area and ask for it.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Mubo099(f): 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
Good evening doctor,ewe ama je o
Please what herbs can I use to treat streptococcus pneumoniae
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Backlaw406(m): 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
gawab:

Just go to any herbal market in your area and ask for it.
good day doctor, Pls, what herbs can remove staphylococcus from bloodstream completely.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.