Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? - Phones (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? (583260 Views)

Six Months After: Is The Iphone X Overpriced Or Worth It? / More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) / Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by daamazing(m): 7:27pm On May 02, 2018
dustmalik:
Am i the only one being limited to 5Mbps on the U-Weekly Unlimited plan?
WAWU?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 02, 2018
dustmalik:

Yes, and this only applies to the unlimited plan. Are you on the unlimited plan?
Not yet...about to join. Last time I did it I wasn't limited to 5Mb/s.

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Controller360: 10:48pm On May 02, 2018
Haven't seen any network on my ntel sim since last week... Network oshi angry
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by dustmalik: 11:46pm On May 02, 2018
daamazing:
WAWU?
No. Unlimited plan on a non WAWU sim.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by dustmalik: 11:47pm On May 02, 2018
Server88:
Not yet...about to join. Last time I did it I wasn't limited to 5Mb/s.
I've tried it on two different sims and the result remain the same.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by rawdpiper(m): 12:59am On May 03, 2018
What's you guys take on PUBG mobile and ROS? Which is better?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by calddon(m): 10:54am On May 03, 2018
Smile mifi for sale 12k

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Darksider131: 1:07pm On May 03, 2018
calddon:
Smile mifi for sale 12k
which phone camera be this shocked
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 03, 2018
dustmalik:

I don't think it's only U-weekly. On the Wawu2Gb bundle I could boast of 4 - 5Gb in 2 hours. Now, I'm getting 2.3Gb in 3 hours. It just seems like my internet is dragging...
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 03, 2018
rawdpiper:
How did you get PUBG mobile?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by calddon(m): 1:50pm On May 03, 2018
Darksider131:
which phone camera be this shocked
s7 edge

3 Likes

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 03, 2018
dustmalik:

Yeah it's either they halved the speed or network issues...Currently getting 525KB/s. Like Ntel wasn't terrible already, they just had to cut their speed in half. Dumb folks. With this stunt they should change their name to Ntel 3G LTE, if this is gonna be perm...
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by nani667: 3:46pm On May 03, 2018
rawdpiper:

I prefer ROS ✔️
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by rawdpiper(m): 6:22pm On May 03, 2018
Server88:
How did you get PUBG mobile?

It's on playstore
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Horlaarsco: 7:53pm On May 04, 2018
Who dey use Ntel volte??
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Thebrightest(m): 12:14am On May 05, 2018
dustmalik:
Am i the only one being limited to 5Mbps on the U-Weekly Unlimited plan?
Same here 0.6MB/s How much did you subscribe for the weekly plan?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by dustmalik: 7:23am On May 05, 2018
Thebrightest:
Same here 0.6MB/s How much did you subscribe for the weekly plan?
N3,750
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 9:31am On May 05, 2018
@Dustmalik, @Thebrightest...and anyone else using Ntel 3G LTE...My bad, 4G LTE. It's faster on android...Always has been. However, with the recent speed change on PC it's damn noticeable. Your PC can be getting 600KB/s while your android can be hitting 1.5MB/s. What you gonna do now, is to connect your phone to the Mi-Fi and connect your PC to the phone via USB tethering and use an application called PDAnet+ to share the connection from your phone to PC.

That is, your phone will be the one connected to the Mi-Fi or Wi-Fi router, while your PC receives the signal from your Phone via USB or Bluetooth tethering. Your Phone would serve as a link to the Mi-Fi and you would be getting top speed availed to phones. Download the PDAnet+ on Playstore for android and download the PDAnet+ for PC.

Run the two apps when you want to connect. I reckon the app is quite straightforward, so it should be relatively easy to use. Though, if you require more assistance I'd be much obliged to render any help. You know where to find me.

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Ebubemg(m): 11:18am On May 05, 2018
calddon:
s7 edge
have you gotten Oreo update? I don't know why Samsung gave some counties the update and not all yet
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Thebrightest(m): 12:05pm On May 05, 2018
dustmalik:

N3,750
I did the Night unlimited weekly (N1500). I used to get up to 1.5MB/s before. Ntel wahala don tire me
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Thebrightest(m): 12:07pm On May 05, 2018
Server88:
@Dustmalik, @Thebrightest...and anyone else using Ntel 3G LTE...My bad, 4G LTE. It's faster on android...Always has been. However, with the recent speed change on PC it's damn noticeable. Your PC can be getting 600KB/s while your android can be hitting 1.5MB/s. What you gonna do now, is to connect your phone to the Mi-Fi and connect your PC to the phone via USB tethering and use an application called PDAnet+ to share the connection from your phone to PC.

That is, your phone will be the one connected to the Mi-Fi or Wi-Fi router, while your PC receives the signal from your Phone via USB or Bluetooth tethering. Your Phone would serve as a link to the Mi-Fi and you would be getting top speed availed to phones. Download the PDAnet+ on Playstore for android and download the PDAnet+ for PC.

Run the two apps when you want to connect. I reckon the app is quite straightforward, so it should be relatively easy to use. Though, if you require more assistance I'd be much obliged to render any help. You know where to find me.
Bro even the android is hitting just 600KB/s
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by calddon(m): 1:19pm On May 05, 2018
Ebubemg:
have you gotten Oreo update? I don't know why Samsung gave some counties the update and not all yet
Yea

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Ebubemg(m): 1:27pm On May 05, 2018
calddon:

Yea
what country is your phone made for or u flash it with odin? and name of the dark themes u using
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by calddon(m): 2:46pm On May 05, 2018
Ebubemg:
what country is your phone made for or u flash it with odin? and name of the dark themes u using
undecided
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 05, 2018
Thebrightest:
Bro even the android is hitting just 600KB/s
That's weird, the android I am using gets up to 1.2Mb/s with an average of 800KB/s.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 05, 2018
Ebubemg:
Made for Nigeria...Made of black.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Thebrightest(m): 8:09pm On May 05, 2018
Server88:
That's weird, the android I am using gets up to 1.2Mb/s with an average of 800KB/s.
Why is mine getting half of the normal speed.... Nawa ooo..
Could it be because i am on Night plan?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by duwdu: 10:52pm On May 05, 2018
I have finally jumped from the ntel train unto the Swift train, and so far couldn't be more pleased...

P34c3
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 05, 2018
duwdu:
I have finally jumped from the ntel train unto the Swift train, and so far couldn't be more pleased...

P34c3
How much did you get the sim? Tell me how you got it 'cause I would like to purchase one.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 05, 2018
Thebrightest:
Why is mine getting half of the normal speed.... Nawa ooo..
Could it be because i am on Night plan?
Man...i don't know.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Udezer69(m): 7:20am On May 06, 2018
Bobbieydeey:

I'm around unilag, ntel working preety fine

How fast is your download speed? I mean when downloading with something like UC Browser... The average speed showing is what? And which side of Unilag o! I've driven upandan looking for better area
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by duwdu: 10:02pm On May 06, 2018
Server88:
How much did you get the sim? Tell me how you got it 'cause I would like to purchase one.

I got not just the SIM; I opted for Swift's current top router-modem, including a SIM card, Power Bank, 20 GB of data, plus free, unlimited nights (11pm - 8am daily, 11pm Saturday - 6pm Sunday) for a total initial investment of ₦32.5k for this first 30 days.

Subsequent subs for the same data package is ₦8k/month, if I choose to keep it, otherwise I'll be able to change to another data package after this initial one.

I got the package from Swift's outlet at Scapula Plaza, Lekki.

(Attached: Photos of the Router, and of the Router and it's Power Bank [white]).

P34c3

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (272) (Reply)

Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location. / Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.