Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? - Phones (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? (577537 Views)

Six Months After: Is The Iphone X Overpriced Or Worth It? / More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) / Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 25, 2018
aIIkae:

Didn't work bro they don't double the pulse data
Did it work for you?
If not kindly stop sharing unverified information without stating that it's unverified!
To what end does it benefit my credibility if I share false data? My sim got the double data without those codes then when I changed IMEIs I lost the double data bonus. After sending those codes I got it back, not once but on different occasions. Hence, if something didn't work for you kindly take a chill pill and formulate a calm and strife free message before you piss anyone understood?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 25, 2018
Frankly Ntel has been thrash of recent. I reckon they are unable to support all their users...what a drag.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Dam5reey(m): 3:22pm On May 25, 2018
youngderek1:
bro, u using swift?

Yes, Swift, best alternative at the moment..
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 25, 2018
Does this Swift sim work with unlocked Mifi
Dam5reey:

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Michealeni: 4:45pm On May 25, 2018
I just waste my 1500 for this ntel sim thinking there would be service in alagbado...when I got there, I put on my phone, the service came for just 3 minutes and it's gone never to be seen again except I restart my phone... The service is not good at all. I hope they are working on it
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by adamix(m): 4:57pm On May 25, 2018
Michealeni:
I just waste my 1500 for this ntel sim thinking there would be service in alagbado...when I got there, I put on my phone, the service came for just 3 minutes and it's gone never to be seen again except I restart my phone... The service is not good at all. I hope they are working on it
Chill abit or call them
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by youngderek1(m): 5:04pm On May 25, 2018
Dam5reey:

how much did u get urs and does it come with promo?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by nani667: 6:21pm On May 25, 2018
BangdadaBang:
Does this Swift sim work with unlocked Mifi

Yup... Most times I remove my Swift SIM from my router when there isn't power and place in an unlocked MiFi ✅
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by dustmalik: 8:11pm On May 25, 2018
4llerbuntu:

let me know when you do
Donfamous:
please when will you release the video ooo

Here is a video I made on how to get ntel working on Xiaomi devices on any miui version. Unlike the other method I saw on this thread, this works whether your sim is on sim 1 or 2, or even if it's the only sim in the phone.

First of all, select ntel as the data sim and input ntel APN, now you just need to get to the *#*#4636#*#* screen, then enter the 'Phone information' of your ntel sim.
Now switch on Airplane mode.

If the network mode is on LTE Only, switch it to any other network mode.

But if it is already on any other network mode aside LTE Only, just disable Airplane mode, and quickly switch it to LTE Only before the ntel signal appears. The network signal will be stable. That is the trick.

But if you don't quickly select LTE Only before network signal pop up, it will disappear.

Basically, unlike other methods, this only takes 5-10 seconds to get it working.

Just watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EJ2WfpnoGI

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Ayotundesh: 11:56pm On May 25, 2018
ollah2:

These tests are not consistent. Check the test using their app on your phone while connected to the same wifi

Okay, but I told you that these are different times including peak periods. So they are not expected to be consistent though.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Donfamous(m): 12:56am On May 26, 2018
dustmalik:

Here is a video I made on how to get ntel working on Xiaomi devices on any miui version. Unlike the other method I saw on this thread, this works whether your sim is on sim 1 or 2, or even if it's the only sim in the phone.

First of all, select ntel as the data sim and input ntel APN, now you just need to get to the *#*#4636#*#* screen, then enter the 'Phone information' of your ntel sim.

But if it is already on any other network mode aside LTE Only, just disable Airplane mode, and quickly switch it to LTE Only before the ntel signal appears. The network signal will be stable. That is the trick.

But if you don't quickly select LTE Only before network signal pop up, it will disappear.

Basically, unlike other methods, this only takes 5-10 seconds to get it working.

Just watch the video

chief I can't thank you enough. This needs a wider publicity. I'm really grateful
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by dustmalik: 2:14am On May 26, 2018
Donfamous:
chief I can't thank you enough. This needs a wider publicity. I'm really grateful
You are welcome. Enjoy
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Ayotundesh: 3:04am On May 26, 2018
ollah2:

These tests are not consistent. Check the test using their app on your phone while connected to the same wifi

Okay, will do. But I said they were for different times. I don't expect them to be consistent.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Dam5reey(m): 3:22am On May 26, 2018
dustmalik:

Just watch the video

It's works on the second attempt grin
Great Idea...

what is the logic behind this, cos no other way work since I changed my phone to Mi note 3..

1 Share

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by dustmalik: 5:07am On May 26, 2018
Dam5reey:

Great Idea...

what is the logic behind this, cos no other way work since I changed my phone to Mi note 3..
It was just something i tried and it worked. I can't explain it myself.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Dam5reey(m): 6:21am On May 26, 2018
dustmalik:

It was just something i tried and it worked. I can't explain it myself.

That's great,
My Sim has been in the phone for the past 3 month no luck,
But now, I'm posting this without subscription. grin

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by tyoba: 7:24am On May 26, 2018
Dam5reey:

Great Idea...

Der is another method I used. Update to latest os and type in code. I found the code on xiaomi's site. Unlock volt lte for all regions
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Donfamous(m): 7:55am On May 26, 2018
dustmalik:

You are welcome. Enjoy
my twitter, phone browser, uc browser, chrome etc aren't working. But WhatsApp, youtiveinstagram some operating pages, are working. What do you think the problem can be
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by dustmalik: 9:38am On May 26, 2018
Donfamous:
my twitter, phone browser, uc browser, chrome etc aren't working. But WhatsApp, youtiveinstagram some operating pages, are working. What do you think the problem can be
I really have no idea. I haven't experienced this particular issue. Do those applications work when using other networks?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by dustmalik: 9:41am On May 26, 2018
tyoba:

Der is another method I used. Update to latest os and type in code. I found the code on xiaomi's site. Unlock volt lte for all regions
Could you share the code? Because dialing *#*#86583#*#* to enable VoLTE didn't work for me.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by mosho2good: 9:55am On May 26, 2018
Someone told me that the ntel 12gb for 1k is for a year after that what happened.
can anyone pls enlighten me on that.

Is there anyone selling the Mifi I can buy and use the Ntel sim on should chat me up on my whatsapp No
08086843386 urgently needed.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by daamazing(m): 10:49am On May 26, 2018
mosho2good:
Someone told me that the ntel 12gb for 1k is for a year after that what happened.
can anyone pls enlighten me on that.

Is there anyone selling the Mifi I can buy and use the Ntel sim on should chat me up on my whatsapp No
08086843386 urgently needed.
message @ Calddon for the mifi if you're in lag.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by mosho2good: 10:57am On May 26, 2018
daamazing:
message @ Calddon for the mifi if you're in lag.
I don't understand
who is @calddon
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by calddon(m): 11:47am On May 26, 2018
mosho2good:

I don't understand
who is @calddon
I am he, 0..8..0,,3,,8,,8,,7,,0,,1,,8,,8
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by tyoba: 2:09pm On May 26, 2018
dustmalik:

Could you share the code? Because dialing *#*#86583#*#* to enable VoLTE didn't work for me.

Use this *#*#4636#*#*

It would permanently enable the volte of all regions.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by dustmalik: 2:19pm On May 26, 2018
tyoba:

Use this *#*#4636#*#*

On which device are you getting VoLTE after dialing that code?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Dam5reey(m): 2:24pm On May 26, 2018
tyoba:

Use this *#*#4636#*#*

Na wa oo

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Raypawer(m): 2:31pm On May 26, 2018
Lol, I stay at Egigbo, work at Ikeja Airport, run a course at Maryland, I have a friend at Fadeyi who would switch to using my network anytime i visit cos it's ntel awof data 'so they think'

Get it right??

ollah2:

Are you a taxi driver?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Michealeni: 3:47pm On May 26, 2018
dustmalik:

Just watch the video

I tried this your method on doogee mix, it did not work...which other method can you recommend again please...whenever I put on the phone the 4g network will come up and later disappeared
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by dustmalik: 3:59pm On May 26, 2018
Michealeni:

I tried this your method on doogee mix, it did not work...which other method can you recommend again please...whenever I put on the phone the 4g network will come up and later disappeared
Try this method, courtesy of macbeyland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMp4b3e-hI0

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Kmartt(m): 6:59pm On May 26, 2018
calddon:

I am he, 0..8..0,,3,,8,,8,,7,,0,,1,,8,,8

How much is the ntel mifi? I'm in Lagos
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by daamazing(m): 7:19pm On May 26, 2018
Raypawer:
Lol, I stay at Egigbo, work at Ikeja Airport, run a course at Maryland, I have a friend at Fadeyi who would switch to using my network anytime i visit cos it's ntel awof data 'so they think'

Get it right??

Traffic and transport costs go dey do you strong thing grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (272) (Reply)

Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location. / Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.