Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? - Phones (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? (577787 Views)

Six Months After: Is The Iphone X Overpriced Or Worth It? / More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) / Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by fowlyansh181(m): 9:25pm On May 31, 2018
4llerbuntu:
Easy way to find out your true signal strength and where the network is best in your crib.

Go round slowly.

Green is good, red is poor.
whats the app name?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Silvawazza(m): 10:28pm On May 31, 2018
fowlyansh181:
whats the app name?
Network Cell Info Lite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Stanley08(m): 10:44pm On May 31, 2018
Spectranet is the best bang for buck

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 01, 2018
Stanley08:
Spectranet is the beat bang for buck

Ntel frustrated me no be small.

I am now on Spectranet, and I am getting 3mb/s vs 500kb/s

Lets see what happens when fup kicks in.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by toluxa1(m): 11:49am On Jun 01, 2018
4llerbuntu:
Easy way to find out your true signal strength and where the network is best in your crib.

Go round slowly.

Green is good, red is poor.

Silvawazza:

Network Cell Info Lite

Does this require root?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
toluxa1:

Does this require root?

no
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Silvawazza(m): 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
toluxa1:

Does this require root?
Not at all.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by duwdu: 12:21am On Jun 02, 2018
toluxa1:

My brother, if there was swift in my area thats what I'd have been using for years now sef. Unfortunately I'm not in Lagos, I'm in Abuja. And they have refused to expand their coverage beyond Lag. At least make we dey manage this for now.

I now better understand your situation, bro. Here's hoping you get more choices soon.

P34c3
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by rawdpiper(m): 10:49am On Jun 03, 2018
Those that make use of swift data plans that comes along with unlimited, if I were to finish the actual data that came with it, will I still be able to use the unlimited bonus for the remaining duration of the data plan?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Loneley: 10:56am On Jun 03, 2018
Sure.

rawdpiper:
Those that make use of swift data plans that comes along with unlimited, if I were to finish the actual data that came with it, will I still be able to use the unlimited bonus for the remaining duration of the data plan?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by rawdpiper(m): 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
Loneley:
Sure.

Thanks... My Data's almost exhausted, was already thinking the unlimited bonus is going to go with it.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by CyberEBOLA(m): 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
toluxa1:

Just load N200 and dial *929*10#.
Easy
Will it still work after ramadan?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Dam5reey(m): 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
rawdpiper:

No,

Your subscription Ends as soon as the data finishes.. It will assume you don't have any active data plan..

Try to finish the data if you are not still sure..

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by toluxa1(m): 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
CyberEBOLA:
Will it still work after ramadan?

How e take relate with ramadan
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by rawdpiper(m): 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
Dam5reey:

No,

Your subscription Ends as soon as the data finishes.. It will assume you don't have any active data plan..

Don't worry I no go test am. The unlimited is too precious to risk. grin

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by saint2ace(m): 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
Dam5reey:

No,

Not true dam5reey, I got the double data offer, I did 6 months and got 6 months free; I've exhausted the data but am still enjoying the 11pm - 8am and weekend freebie. But there are a few rules to follow.

Make sure you be some money in Ur account, even if it just ₦100 don't convert to data. Secondly, it's it as fast as when u have data on the line. Since I exhausted y data I've not gotten up to 1Mbps and then the line stops browsing before 8am, most times between 6am - 7.20am.

Having these at the back of Ur mind. U think swift is still worth it. Cheers
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Dam5reey(m): 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
saint2ace:

Not true dam5reey, I got the double data offer, I did 6 months and got 6 months free; I've exhausted the data but am still enjoying the 11pm - 8am and weekend freebie. But there are a few rules to follow.

Make sure you be some money in Ur account, even if it just ₦100 don't convert to data Secondly, it's it as fast as when u have data on the line. Since I exhausted y data I've not gotten up to 1Mbps and then the line stops browsing before 8am, most times between 6am - 7.20am.

Having these at the back of Ur mind. U think swift is still worth it. Cheers

Read the bolded again and you realize, you've backed up my Point...

If he exhaust his plan and he is left with 0 total available balance and 0 unused balance, it is equal to No active plan and no more browsing..

Peace

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by saint2ace(m): 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
Dam5reey:

Read the bolded again and you realize, you've backed up my Point...

If he exhaust his plan and he is left with 0 total available balance and 0 unused balance, it is equal to No active plan and no more browsing..

Peace

Agreed brother, I yield. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Hustlersdiary: 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
Good day everyone, does anyone know how long the 10gb data ntel gives upon registration is valid?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Xbee007(m): 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
Hustlersdiary:
Good day everyone, does anyone know how long the 10gb data ntel gives upon registration is valid?
A month.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Hustlersdiary: 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
Xbee007:

A month.

Thanks
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
Few months back, I joined the Ntel bandwagon as it seemed like the most promising 4G ISP available. Although, I basked in the service for a few weeks then it became thrash. With all the server inconsistency and site unavailability it is glaring that Ntel does not have the capacity to support their current users. Yet they still welcome more...My one happiness is that I did not buy their Mi-fi (Which could not be unlocked) if not I'd have been trapped like I was with Smile 4G.

People that are joining Ntel now are doing so at their own risk and trust me it's currently not worth it, probably never has been...

3 Likes

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by nani667: 6:00am On Jun 06, 2018
Swift 4G LTE ⚡ ⚡⚡

They wee not kee somebody with epic speeds sad

Speed of life

�����

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by ollah2: 6:06am On Jun 06, 2018
nani667:
Swift 4G LTE ⚡ ⚡⚡

LTE on Steroids

Swift has officially won the thread cool

Abeg OP close this thread

Speed of life �

Lol,and you believe this speed? South Korea, Singapore or Norway with best internet can't get this speed talkmore of swift

2 Likes

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by CyberEBOLA(m): 6:11am On Jun 06, 2018
toluxa1:

How e take relate with ramadan
I thought it was a ramadan promo.
Please since When have you been using it bro?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by tivta(m): 9:29am On Jun 06, 2018
nani667:
Swift 4G LTE ⚡ ⚡⚡

Speed of life

�����

Talk true ooooooooooooooooo
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by adamix(m): 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
Ntel website down for like two days now... people that want to sub nko
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by adamix(m): 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
Ntel noticing this page? grin grin grin immediately i sent this, they called me
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by duwdu: 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
nani667:
Swift 4G LTE ⚡ ⚡⚡

Speed of life

�����

"C" speed, LOL. grin

On my first day with SWIFT (about five weeks ago), my rooted LeEco 4G phone running the LineageOS was registering a d/l speed of ~ 5 mb/s at the time. On the other hand, my niece's unrooted Galaxy Grand 3G phone running on its stock OS was showcasing a whooping ~100 mb/s. Both phones were testing on fast.com, were less than two meters apart, and both connected to my same SWIFT router's 2.4GHz band WiFi signal. The router was just about one meter away, between the two phones, on the same table.

I don't doubt that those speeds you've posted did show up on your device; but please take them with a very small pinch of salt. wink

P34c3

2 Likes

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
Lg pro for sale
3100mah battery
13mp back camera
8mp front cam
3gig ram
32gig rom
Price,20k
Am in benin
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by cris83: 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
Ntel is truly the worst 4G network @ my end. CHai, wetin man wan do naw? Swift or Spectranet dey sell sim?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by duwdu: 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2018
cris83:
Ntel is truly the worst 4G network @ my end. CHai, wetin man wan do naw? Swift or Spectranet dey sell sim?

Yes, with SWIFT. But you'll have to get an initial data sub with the SIM. Minimum total cost: 7k, AFAIK.

P34c3

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (272) (Reply)

Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location. / Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.