Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? - Phones (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? (577642 Views)

Six Months After: Is The Iphone X Overpriced Or Worth It? / More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) / Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by davidoisamoje: 8:45am On Jul 20, 2018
ollah2:

What's the name of the plan?

SWIFT Supreme
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by davidoisamoje: 8:46am On Jul 20, 2018
aril:

Nice.. How much bro.

They say it's 9k now. Just make sure you are in lag.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by aril: 9:45am On Jul 20, 2018
davidoisamoje:

They say it's 9k now. Just make sure you are in lag.

Yeah am in Lagos...
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by nani667: 11:58am On Jul 20, 2018
aril:

As in which plan is economical to go for plus it should have unlimited free night plan.

If you are talking economics then just go for one of the options with free night Plans... The Unlimited usually Starts from 10 or 11 or 11:30 depending on the particular plan...

So if you can stay awake to enjoy the blazing unlimited downloads just go for one of them... There is one for 3K I think, someone here has mentioned using that sometime ago...

The one I am on currently is 8K... Was on the 16K package sometime ago, until I realised the only thing that mattered to me was the midnight unlimited Blaze, so I ported to the cheaper 8K plan, that gave me 20GB as opposed to the 50GB I received on the 16K plan...
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by nani667: 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
davidoisamoje:

SWIFT Supreme
May reason this one sef
Unlimited 247 ?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by davidoisamoje: 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
nani667:

May reason this one sef

Unlimited 247 ?

Yes.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Godisgud86: 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
nani667:

If you are talking economics then just go for one of the options with free night Plans... The Unlimited usually Starts from 10 or 11 or 11:30 depending on the particular plan...

So if you can stay awake to enjoy the blazing unlimited downloads just go for one of them... There is one for 3K I think, someone here has mentioned using that sometime ago...

The one I am on currently is 8K... Was on the 16K package sometime ago, until I realised the only thing that mattered to me was the midnight unlimited Blaze, so I ported to the cheaper 8K plan, that gave me 20GB as opposed to the 50GB I received on the 16K plan...

The 3k plan is now 15days validity
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Godisgud86: 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
ollah2:

Is this plan truly and 100 percent unlimited without trottlling or something ?

the speed is capped 3Mbs 19k the 21k unlimited plan is 5Mbs the 25k no speed capping. The 19k is even better no data capping.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Godisgud86: 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
vampire2020:
hmm fair enough, please do you have an idea of how much thier router or mifi cost, or which one are you using presently.

25k you will be given unlimited data for a month.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by ollah2: 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
Godisgud86:

the speed is capped 3Mbs 19k the 21k unlimited plan is 5Mbs the 25k no speed capping. The 19k is even better no data capping.

Does swift work on Huawei 606 modem?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Godisgud86: 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
ollah2:

Does swift work on Huawei 606 modem?

Yes
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by ollah2: 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
Godisgud86:

Yes

What about e5573Cs-322
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Godisgud86: 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
ollah2:

What about e5573Cs-322

No
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by nani667: 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
davidoisamoje:

Yes.
Nice... Will talk to their Customer Service about tbe plan
If all goes well i should swap to that plan by next month ✔️
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by nani667: 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
Godisgud86:

The 3k plan is now 15days validity
How many days Validity was it before...?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by nani667: 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
Godisgud86:

Hmmm... 3MBps isn't bad... Still much better than Ntel...

But I'd rather just stay Uncapped and Unthrottled during Midnight blazing
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Godisgud86: 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
nani667:

How many days Validity was it before...?

30days...
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Godisgud86: 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
nani667:

Hmmm... 3MBps isn't bad... Still much better than Ntel...

But I'd rather just stay Uncapped and Unthrottled during Midnight blazing

It's true. one thing about swift, they are honest. but what surprise me that sometimes, they change there policy. Recently i subscribed for merit promo which 3gig for day and unlimited at night. during promo, when you subscribed for a for two months you be given another 2months for free which make it 4 months. it was to run consecutive. but now dey change it. when you exhaust the first 3gig.. 1month will be remove, when you exhaust another 3gig, before the expiry date another 1month will be removed. last week, they sent me aother email that the merit promo which is 3k for 3gig and unlimited for night, is not 15days validity. i subscribed for 4 months i was given 4 months free, now my plan was to expire feb 2019, now i have exhausted it. though im still browsing free night. don't know how long it will last.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by aril: 1:14am On Jul 21, 2018
Need a mifi that can support ntel, swift and glo..
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:01am On Jul 21, 2018
Ntel portal is working at this time. 7:02 AM Saturday 21 July

Next 5 mins might be too late. grin.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by adamix(m): 8:30am On Jul 21, 2018
4llerbuntu:
Ntel portal is working at this time. 7:02 AM Saturday 21 July

Next 5 mins might be too late. grin.

Lol not anymore grin
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by dragonigga(m): 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
adamix:

Lol not anymore grin

Still working ,and i did subscribe.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by nani667: 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
Godisgud86:

It's true. one thing about swift, they are honest. but what surprise me that sometimes, they change there policy. Recently i subscribed for merit promo which 3gig for day and unlimited at night. during promo, when you subscribed for a for two months you be given another 2months for free which make it 4 months. it was to run consecutive. but now dey change it. when you exhaust the first 3gig.. 1month will be remove, when you exhaust another 3gig, before the expiry date another 1month will be removed. last week, they sent me aother email that the merit promo which is 3k for 3gig and unlimited for night, is not 15days validity. i subscribed for 4 months i was given 4 months free, now my plan was to expire feb 2019, now i have exhausted it. though im still browsing free night. don't know how long it will last.

Well you can't blame them... It is just 3GB plan... For 3K... And it had a whole one month Validity... So the 3GB can finish in two days sef beht men will still have access to flex Unlimited blazing at midnight for a full month

They probably just figured it was too much awuuf for 3K plan

So they decided to reduce to 15 Days... Which is still plenty sef... In 15 Days one can flex Gigs and Gigs of midnight unlimited data

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Michealeni: 2:47am On Jul 25, 2018
Ntel finally work on my phone....
If you are having network problem or the 4g is not coming up, all you have yo do is download mtk engineer, and switch the network.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by kingpin83(m): 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
Basiljoe:

Incase you still wantu buy I can sell mine to you for a discount, it's just 3 days old.
How much
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by aril: 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
I was SWIFT office today and i will told getting the sim alone will cost me 19k with a month unlimited browsing. Why would they peg getting a sim only for 19k when their modem plus sim is also selling for 19k.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by nani667: 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
aril:
I was SWIFT office today and i will told getting the sim alone will cost me 19k with a month unlimited browsing. Why would they peg getting a sim only for 19k when their modem plus sim is also selling for 19k.

Obviously they wanna market their Modems and Mifi too
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by rookidmart: 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
aril:

Depends on the office you went to.
Usually if you didn't have a previous SIM/account with the ISP when you want to get a SIM card you'll pay for one of their standard data plans.
For SWIFT its supposed to be 8k or so. (1k for the Sim plus 7k for their data plan)
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by passendi: 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
which plan will those of us in the south east enjoy. Anybody with a better and cheaper internet plan for those of us around awka or onitsha
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by aril: 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
rookidmart:

Depends on the office you went to.
Usually if you didn't have a previous SIM/account with the ISP when you want to get a SIM card you'll pay for one of their standard data plans.
For SWIFT its supposed to be 8k or so. (1k for the Sim plus 7k for their data plan)

Thanks for this hint..
Any suggestions abt which office i can get it for 8k. Where I went today was Saka Tinnbu.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by davidoisamoje: 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
aril:

Thanks for this hint..
Any suggestions abt which office i can get it for 8k. Where I went today was Saka Tinnbu.

Go to computer village, look for digital sequre building, ask of the swift lady, are name: Patricia, tell her you want the swift sim and 30gb data. It's 8k.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by toluxa1(m): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
When this Swift go enter Abuja sef.
Strangely with all the complains about NTEL, I'v actually been enjoying them. Quite stable the past 3 weeks. Only issue is the way the data is flying. Using avg of 50GB in less than two weeks. Downtime has also reduced alot. Sometimes 2-3 days straight, no issue of No service. Stream Netflix on my TV quite well. And I didn't have issue subscribing for N3000 Wawu plan last time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (272) (Reply)

Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location. / Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.