Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? - Phones (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? (579738 Views)

Six Months After: Is The Iphone X Overpriced Or Worth It? / More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) / Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Silvawazza(m): 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
EMMAUGOH:
hmmmmmm, how can i sub
You can sub thru. CLASSMAN +234 802 211 5505
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Silvawazza(m): 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
[
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by somehow: 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
Measure failure using the past governments as yardstick (Democracy)

fowlyansh181:
because it’s like voting for failure all over again.

2 Likes

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by fowlyansh181(m): 10:52pm On Jan 15, 2019
somehow:
Measure failure using the past governments as yardstick (Democracy)

previous government didn’t try so hard to force me believe false achievements, no one asked me during the past government reign to measure failure using any previous government as yardstick , the failures and achievements did its work .. now everyone tries so hard to force down false achievements, literally someone asked me to use this current failure to justify and measure the difference between it and the previous failure in a bid to make me understand CHOOSING this current failure is a better option.

4 Likes

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by somehow: 11:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
Are you listening to yourself at all? the previous government is was there for 16 years and you think you can't use them to rate the one for 4 years? Yet you want them back, on what basis? what did they achieve that should bring them back? you see why politicians take you all for a fool? too many short memory citizens everywhere. you forget where they are coming from so soon and get rappped again!

Shioor.

fowlyansh181:
previous government didn’t try so hard to force me believe false achievements, no one asked me during the past government reign to measure failure using any previous government as yardstick , the failures and achievements did its work .. now everyone tries so hard to force down false achievements, literally someone asked me to use this current failure to justify and measure the difference between it and the previous failure in a bid to make me understand CHOOSING this current failure is a better option.

BTW, what this government achieved that you're calling "false achievements" is more than the total achievement of the previous government in 16 years. if you want to take me on, lets open a new thread, you list theirs with links,pictures and sources and i will provide 2 achievements to counter 1 of yours.

Remember it's 16 years to 4 years (you're at an advantage)

DEAL? i dare you with this challenge!

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Ulrich01(m): 8:04am On Jan 16, 2019
Hey hey you guys, this is ntel thread not politics thread. If una wan argue, enter politics thread abeg. Una too like argument undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Psychodavidovic(m): 8:09am On Jan 16, 2019
Ulrich01:
Hey hey you guys, this is ntel thread not politics thread. If una wan argue, enter politics thread abeg. Una too like argument undecided undecided

Azzin eh, I'm just tired. I hate to check the topic against to see if i mistakenly followed a politics thread.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Ulrich01(m): 9:23am On Jan 16, 2019
Psychodavidovic:

Azzin eh, I'm just tired. I hate to check the topic against to see if i mistakenly followed a politics thread.

No mind them. Everywhere you go na so so politics talk as if the talk hep anybody undecided
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by fowlyansh181(m): 9:43am On Jan 16, 2019
somehow:
Are you listening to yourself at all? the previous government is was there for 16 years and you think you can't use them to rate the one for 4 years? Yet you want them back, on what basis? what did they achieve that should bring them back? you see why politicians take you all for a fool? too many short memory citizens everywhere. you forget where they are coming from so soon and get rappped again!

Shioor.

BTW, what this government achieved that you're calling "false achievements" is more than the total achievement of the previous government in 16 years. if you want to take me on, lets open a new thread, you list theirs with links,pictures and sources and i will provide 2 achievements to counter 1 of yours.

Remember it's 16 years to 4 years (you're at an advantage)

DEAL? i dare you with this challenge!

i don’t have the time to debate a certain stranger on the internet, I have my pvc to correct whatever I choose to correct.

2 Likes

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by somehow: 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
Which you should have followed from the onset. Your failure is another man's success.
fowlyansh181:
i don’t have the time to debate a certain stranger on the internet, I have my pvc to correct whatever I choose to correct.

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by InvisibleB: 6:31pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ulrich01:

No mind them. Everywhere you go na so so politics talk as if the talk hep anybody undecided

Psychodavidovic:

It is just plain annoying that somebody will be trying to tell me this govt is not a failure. What the hell! And that Atiku is the way forward horrible! . As young people we are supposed to be talking about Sowore, Moghalu and the other young aspirants because APC=PDP yet someone wants to be debating which of the failure is better. Abeg back to topic joor. I just pray I get my cannadian visa make I run leave them

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by toluxa1(m): 1:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
Price Slash On MTN MEGA DATA PLANS!

3TB - 60K 1 year
1.5TB - 50K 1year
1.0TB - 40K 1year
325GB - 28K 6months
150GB - 22K 3months
50GB - 12K 2 Months

ALL LEGIT
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Alfabest07(m): 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
toluxa1:

3TB - 60K 1 year
1.5TB - 50K 1year
1.0TB - 40K 1year
325GB - 28K 6months
150GB - 22K 3months
50GB - 12K 2 Months

ALL LEGIT
if i had money, chai...

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by fowlyansh181(m): 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
toluxa1:

3TB - 60K 1 year
1.5TB - 50K 1year
1.0TB - 40K 1year
325GB - 28K 6months
150GB - 22K 3months
50GB - 12K 2 Months

ALL LEGIT
guys know that this plan of his ain’t no price slashes, the 50GB shii is actually 10k, the 150GB is actually 20k, the 325gb is actually 25k, and so on ... that’s hw much the main seller sells it.

5 Likes

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
yettymuse:
Edakun Is it the same ntel I'm planning to buy tomorrow?? Heigod!

Chei tell uncle biyi to buy for me too na
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
youmour:

Chei tell uncle biyi to buy for me too na
Eskis sir, are you in our whatsapp group undecided
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
yettymuse:
Eskis sir, are you in our whatsapp group undecided

What WhatsApp group? Omoge if they are sharing modem/Mifi biko add me up
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Davidfash10000: 7:43am On Jan 18, 2019
fowlyansh181:
guys know that this plan of his ain’t no price slashes, the 50GB shii is actually 10k, the 150GB is actually 20k, the 325gb is actually 25k, and so on ... that’s hw much the main seller sells it.

Am interested, please who is the main seller?

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by fowlyansh181(m): 9:35am On Jan 18, 2019
Davidfash10000:

Am interested, please who is the main seller?
lemmymorgandotcom, search the site, remove dot and add .

2 Likes

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Alfabest07(m): 10:57am On Jan 18, 2019
youmour:

What WhatsApp group? Omoge if they are sharing modem/Mifi biko add me up
i want to sell mine E5573s-606 unlocked for all network 10k last!!! If you interested tho
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Alfabest07(m): 11:00am On Jan 18, 2019
fowlyansh181:
lemmymorgandotcom, search the site, remove dot and add .
haaa, yu aff spoil that guy hustle 4 here, boys gats chop nah.. Buh lemme 1st check in with lemmymorgan grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Davidfash10000: 11:16am On Jan 18, 2019
fowlyansh181:

Please is it real?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by DaySpringer: 11:35am On Jan 18, 2019
Davidfash10000:

Please is it real?

It is. I have someone that sells at an even cheaper rate.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Davidfash10000: 11:45am On Jan 18, 2019
DaySpringer:

It is. I have someone that sells at an even cheaper rate.

I will love to buy, link me up with the person or drop your contact
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by duwdu: 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
fowlyansh181:

I upvoted you; in fact, you outing this dope has washed away your sin of you having started up a political fight on here with one of your more recent posts. So carry go, nothing do you. gringringrin

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by duwdu: 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
Alfabest07:
i want to sell mine E5573s-606 unlocked for all network 10k last!!! If you interested tho

You got mail. (If undelivered, do send me one, so I respond. I'll offer 9k solid.)

P34c3
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Mizik(m): 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
fowlyansh181:
because it’s like voting for failure all over again.
so you would rather vote for atiku undecided
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by fowlyansh181(m): 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2019
Mizik:
so you would rather vote for atiku undecided
yes I’ll rather
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by fowlyansh181(m): 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
Alfabest07:
haaa, yu aff spoil that guy hustle 4 here, boys gats chop nah.. Buh lemme 1st check in with lemmymorgan grin grin
if Lemmymorgan proves to be a hassle, there is this guy on telegram that sells same plan .. his telegram username is @Thom_Jr

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by fowlyansh181(m): 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
duwdu:

I upvoted you; in fact, you outing this dope has washed away your sin of you having started up a political fight on here with one of your more recent posts. So carry go, nothing do you. gringringrin

P34c3
upvoted me? wink, this is Nairaland not reddit

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Alfabest07(m): 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
duwdu:

You got mail. (If undelivered, do send me one, so I respond. I'll offer 9k solid.)

P34c3
ghow do i set up my mail on here
Its 10k last for the mifi dear, abeg! Cant go below.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by duwdu: 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
fowlyansh181:
yes I’ll rather

Please let this matter go (on this thread.)

And I'm sure you're aware there'll still be some who'll come around even later to see your original kite post on this matter, and will probably keep taking up your challenge? It will be up to you to cease responding to this matter on this thread - in the interest of the thread.

P34c3

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (272) (Reply)

Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location. / Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.