Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? - Phones (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? (577313 Views)

Six Months After: Is The Iphone X Overpriced Or Worth It? / More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) / Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by duwdu: 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
Alfabest07:
ghow do i set up my mail on here
Its 10k last for the mifi dear, abeg! Cant go below.

I'll assume it's in perfect condition with no scratches? If so, I'll take it at your 10k offer price.

As for mails on Nairaland, you already registered with one, otherwise you wouldn't be able to log in. To send a Private Mail to another registered member, click on the member's moniker to bring up the member's profile. Then scroll down to/look for "Send E-Mail Message To ..." botton which you can then click on to open up a PM that you can now send to the member.

P34c3
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Mizik(m): 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
fowlyansh181:
yes I’ll rather
Can you be honest with me.
Do you think Atiku would Perform better than Buhari.
Would there be any Significant difference if Atiku wins??
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by duwdu: 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
fowlyansh181:
upvoted me? wink, this is Nairaland not reddit

red what? gringringrin

P34c3
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Psychodavidovic(m): 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
Mizik:

Not again. angry

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Mizik(m): 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
Psychodavidovic:

Not again. angry
cheesy
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by khattab008: 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
fowlyansh181:
lemmymorgandotcom, search the site, remove dot and add .

Are you currently using this lemmy guy? Need reviews.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by DaySpringer: 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
Davidfash10000:

I will love to buy, link me up with the person or drop your contact

Ping me on whatsapp.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by DaySpringer: 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
khattab008:

It works very well.

Ping me on whatsapp, So I can hook you up.

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by fowlyansh181(m): 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
duwdu:

Please let this matter go (on this thread.)

And I'm sure you're aware there'll still be some who'll come around even later to see your original kite post on this matter, and will probably keep taking up your challenge? It will be up to you to cease responding to this matter on this thread - in the interest of the thread.

P34c3
sure no problem, I’ll end it here.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by fowlyansh181(m): 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2019
Mizik:
i’ll be honest with you , you YOURSELF can do better than Buhari, talk more of Atiku. I’ll end the convo here in other not to derail the thread/sub further.

2 Likes

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by fowlyansh181(m): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
khattab008:

no I am not because MTN is abysmal where I am , but I have a couple of fellas who have tested him and so far have no complain
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Mizik(m): 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2019
fowlyansh181:
i’ll be honest with you , you YOURSELF can do better than Buhari, talk more of Atiku. I’ll end the convo here in other not to derail the thread/sub further.
I'm not supporting buhari neither am i supporting Atiku. wink
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Sportwin(m): 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
fowlyansh181:
no I am not because MTN is abysmal where I am , but I have a couple of fellas who have tested him and so far have no complain

hw do i contact him?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Alfabest07(m): 11:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
duwdu:

I'll assume it's in perfect condition with no scratches? If so, I'll take it at your 10k offer price.

As for mails on Nairaland, you already registered with one, otherwise you wouldn't be able to log in. To send a Private Mail to another registered member, click on the member's moniker to bring up the member's profile. Then scroll down to/look for "Send E-Mail Message To ..." botton which you can then click on to open up a PM that you can now send to the member.

P34c3
it has scratches ooo, enuff, the back cover is broken.. Buh it's not the body that is the mifi nah
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by duwdu: 6:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
Alfabest07:
it has scratches ooo, enuff, the back cover is broken.. Buh it's not the body that is the mifi nah

Ah, I'll pass for now; thanks for being transparent.

P34c3
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by ColeworldMD(m): 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
Alfabest07:
i want to sell mine E5573s-606 unlocked for all network 10k last!!! If you interested tho
where are you based?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by CLASSMAN: 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
wawu 500%

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Zukoslim(m): 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
Firstly.. It's still expensive compared to the normal wawu we know. Lol.. Secondly, One month validity? Their twitter handle pix I got is saying something different( sorry the picture they uploaded is very poor.. U can't zoom in as u want)

If they want customers back.. Old wawu plan should be brought back... We can't suffer expensive data and poor network at the same time...

3 Likes

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Alfabest07(m): 3:43am On Jan 21, 2019
ColeworldMD:
where are you based?
lagos
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by BlueRayDick: 8:53am On Jan 21, 2019
Zukoslim:
Firstly.. It's still expensive compared to the normal wawu we know. Lol.. Secondly, One month validity? Their twitter handle pix I got is saying something different( sorry the picture they uploaded is very poor.. U can't zoom in as u want)

If they want customers back.. Old wawu plan should be brought back... We can't suffer expensive data and poor network at the same time...

These people are not serious . The 48GB I subscribed for 3k in december will be expiring today or tomorrow and I am not sure if I will still be using this ntel with their yeye validity period. That 7days/14days validity period no be am at all mehn.

Please if anyone knows of any other alternative that is not overly expensive let me know. Won't even mind paying like 5k for the 48gb if it will last 30days.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Dreydoe(m): 9:32am On Jan 21, 2019
BlueRayDick:

These people are not serious . The 48GB I subscribed for 3k in december will be expiring today or tomorrow and I am not sure if I will still be using this ntel with their yeye validity period. That 7days/14days validity period no be am at all mehn.

Please if anyone knows of any other alternative that is not overly expensive let me know. Won't even mind paying like 5k for the 48gb if it will last 30days.
That's why am here sef..

Looking for an alternative like asap.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Psychodavidovic(m): 9:44am On Jan 21, 2019
Even if they stretch the validity to 30days, it's still expensive IMO.

Chilling with Swift till i see a better plan.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Sportwin(m): 10:42am On Jan 21, 2019
Pls does glo have an official thread on nairaland

I get mb data no deh on

I no fit subscribe
I have been calling them since morning
All there agents are busy
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by ollah2: 11:38am On Jan 21, 2019
Thanks to ntel for this new plans, people can now dump their network so we regular users can have a better experience
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Xbee007(m): 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
ollah2:
Thanks to ntel for this new plans, people can now dump their network so we regular users can have a better experience
angry

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Ulrich01(m): 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
Sportwin:
Pls does glo have an official thread on nairaland

I get mb data no deh on

I no fit subscribe
I have been calling them since morning
All there agents are busy

General problem. Try it now, it should go. If it doesn't, restart your device.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by BlueRayDick: 1:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
ollah2:

What are the regular data packages they have? Is there an unlimited package and how much?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Sportwin(m): 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ulrich01:

General problem. Try it now, it should go. If it doesn't, restart your device.

Thanks working now
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by ollah2: 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
BlueRayDick:

What are the regular data packages they have? Is there an unlimited package and how much?

17500 for unlimited monthly plan
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by DaySpringer: 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Dreydoe:
That's why am here sef..

Looking for an alternative like asap.

Check this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/4972880/mtn-heavy-data-plans
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Sportwin(m): 6:10pm On Jan 23, 2019
Rebornhombre:
Swift 4g LTE Sim For sale

Contact on my signature.

Hw much ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (272) (Reply)

Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location. / Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.