Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? - Phones (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? (583342 Views)

Six Months After: Is The Iphone X Overpriced Or Worth It? / More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) / Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by duwdu: 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
pcwizzy:
I want to know if using a router will make my internet faster

Router or phone, I think it all depends on the quality of the signal at your location, Band locked into, and device placement.

P34c3
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by pcwizzy: 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
duwdu:

Router or phone, I think it all depends on the quality of the signal at your location, Band locked into, and device placement.

P34c3
I'm using my ntel Sim card and sharing via hotspot on my pc.The speed on the browsing on pc becomes slow but the phone is still very fast any solution to that?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by alt3r3g0: 10:13am On Aug 09, 2017
pcwizzy:

I'm using my ntel Sim card and sharing via hotspot on my pc.The speed on the browsing on pc becomes slow but the phone is still very fast any solution to that?

Set the wifi as metered connection. A lot of things gets updated on auto once wifi is detected.

3 Likes

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
LordReed:

I saw a few colleagues using it, I'll ask them.

Hello bro. Have you confirmed ? This MTN is freaking stupid. The rate at which data is been deducted is out of this world.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by duwdu: 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
pcwizzy:

Honestly, so many factors can come into play here, that it can be difficult to diagnose such an issue remotely. For example, your PC's WiFi/LAN card/driver may be the culprit, or even the Band in use (2.4/5 GHz?) So, you may need to troubleshoot somehow.

All that, in addition to what alt3r3g0 said.

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by pcwizzy: 12:29am On Aug 11, 2017
duwdu:

Honestly, so many factors can come into play here, that it can be difficult to diagnose such an issue remotely. For example, your PC's WiFi/LAN card/driver may be the culprit, or even the Band in use (2.4/5 GHz?) So, you may need to troubleshoot somehow.

All that, in addition to what alt3r3g0 said.

P34c3
Thanks for always replying i greatly appreciate
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by iamt4tayo: 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
Hi,

I need your help with unlock codes for Huawei E5180s-22 from Smile. I would like to use Ntel on it. Would you be able to help please?

hodonuu:

Neither are you presently using the Spectranet Huawei e5372 mifi for ntel
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by anonyguy: 2:32am On Aug 13, 2017
duwdu:

Those ntel guys start/try that ill-advised move again, yours truly takes off from the network again.

For now, and provided service is good in one's area, ntel is the network to be on, especially if one's more of a HD content grabber.

P34c3

Hello bro, please my ntel sim is not working with my phone 4g and band compactable (Xiaomi Note 3) I've tried all the settings but it's not still displaying any signal..
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by vanchi(m): 12:16am On Aug 14, 2017
anonyguy:

Hello bro, please my ntel sim is not working with my phone 4g and band compactable (Xiaomi Note 3) I've tried all the settings but it's not still displaying any signal..

Read backwards... I outlined the steps
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nwereonye(m): 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
What is wrong with Ntel?
Am seriously frustrated to say the least. For the past four days now no network at all and my sub is just wasting. angry angry
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by igbsam(m): 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
Slowest Network Ever. Getting a download speed of 50kb/s. And they say its a 4GLTE network ? With 3 bars signal.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by honsule(m): 10:18am On Aug 16, 2017
Nwereonye:
What is wrong with Ntel?
Am seriously frustrated to say the least. For the past four days now no network at all and my sub is just wasting. angry angry

SORRY ABOUT THAT
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by iliyande(m): 11:24am On Aug 16, 2017
honsule:

SORRY ABOUT THAT

Haha, you rep ntel?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by LordReed(m): 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
ollah1:

Hello bro. Have you confirmed ? This MTN is freaking stupid. The rate at which data is been deducted is out of this world.

Hey, I did ask my colleague he said he gave it to someone to unlock so he doesn't know the process.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by honsule(m): 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
iliyande:

Haha, you rep ntel?

no na. i get beef with them too o

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Adams1010: 12:34am On Aug 17, 2017
igbsam:
Slowest Network Ever. Getting a download speed of 50kb/s. And they say its a 4GLTE network ? With 3 bars signal.
Gbam smiley smiley smiley
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
Pls guys I want to buy a 4g lyte phone that supports this bands ...

Name Interface
B1 (2100) LTE
B3 (1800 +) LTE
B41 (TD 2500)

Hope am covered
Saw 1800 but didn't see 900mhz

Will it work for ntel
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by dustmalik: 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
EMMAUGOH:
Pls guys I want to buy a 4g lyte phone that supports this bands ...

Name Interface
B1 (2100) LTE
B3 (1800 +) LTE
B41 (TD 2500)

Hope am covered
Saw 1800 but didn't see 900mhz

Will it work for ntel
Yes, it should work fine, as long as the phone is network unlocked. The advantage of B8 (900mhz) is better in-building penetration, which translates to better signal quality.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
dustmalik:

Yes, it should work fine, as long as the phone is network unlocked. The advantage of B8 (900mhz) is better in-building penetration, which translates to better signal quality.

thanks for the quick response
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by badaru1(m): 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
I have this ntel nova phone, the phone only accepts sim 2 if there is ntel in sim 1. Sim 2 is only locked to 2G. When am out of ntel reception area, I can't get any good internet on sim 2.

How can I unlock the phone to accept other sims in sim slot 1. Thanks
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
badaru1:
I have this ntel nova phone, the phone only accepts sim 2 if there is ntel in sim 1. Sim 2 is only locked to 2G. When am out of ntel reception area, I can't get any good internet on sim 2.

How can I unlock the phone to accept other sims in sim slot 1. Thanks
check wether it's an mtk
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by walcolm(m): 9:46am On Aug 20, 2017
The screen doesn't have to be fixed really because it has not lost its functionality. Just put a case and a screen protector and anyone who buys it can use it for the next 3-4yrs if they want
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by dukeokafor(m): 7:41am On Aug 21, 2017
Hello guys. Please which of these networks would you advice. SWIFT or NTEL? I stay in Isolo. I have no idea which one works best in terms of reliability and speed. I'd very much appreciate replies. Thanks smiley
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by walcolm(m): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
Any network is better than Ntel...don't waste your time with Ntel

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
dukeokafor:
Hello guys. Please which of these networks would you advice. SWIFT or NTEL? I stay in Isolo. I have no idea which one works best in terms of reliability and speed. I'd very much appreciate replies. Thanks smiley

Really can't say. Ntel is flaky, but I've been using 1.1mb/s more or less steady

2 Likes

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by dukeokafor(m): 10:33am On Aug 22, 2017
walcolm:
Any network is better than Ntel...don't waste your time with Ntel

Lol so Swift's better?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by dukeokafor(m): 10:33am On Aug 22, 2017
oyb:

Really can't say. Ntel is flaky, but I've been using 1.1mb/s more or less steady

Have u tried swift?

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (272) (Reply)

Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location. / Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.