Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

How Do You Judge Dis? We Don't Pray 4 This But What Will You Do If It Happen? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Judge Dis? We Don't Pray 4 This But What Will You Do If It Happen? (1093 Views)

A Thousand Guys Here Would Take A Bullet 4 This Chic's Pu*ssy! 4get Roman Godess / Do You Pray 4 Ur Girlfriend Or Boyfriend... / Lady Tweets She Wants A Porsche SUV, Few Days Later Her Man Made It Happen(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Judge Dis? We Don't Pray 4 This But What Will You Do If It Happen? by DjLESHI(m): 8:55am On May 23, 2016
A wife asked her husband to drop her off at a friends house, where a wedding reception was taking place. He responded that he would be too busy throughout the day in the office, and gave her some money to use as taxi for transport. He left for the office. The wife took a Taxi to the wedding reception,there she met a fine Girl and they got talking to each other. Soon they became friends. In the evening when everyone was leaving, the Girl asked the Woman how she was going home. She replied that her husband was too busy in the office to pick her up so she would use a taxi. The Girl responded; "My boyfriend brought me here and would be coming to pick me up. I just spoke to him on the phone and he's on his way. Why don't you join me in his car and we would drop you at your house"The woman agreed. A few minutes later, her husband's car arrived. The Girl jumped into the front passengers seat of the car and asked the Woman to sit at the backseat, which she did confused and perturbed. Then the Girl introduced her new friend to her boyfriend. When the man turned around to greet the woman, he recognized her as his wife. Nothing much was said along the way. He dropped the wife at home first as planned and proceeded to drop the Girl at her house.........The question now is: If you were the wife, what would you do when your husband returns home? If you were the husband, what would you say to your wife when you return home.
Re: How Do You Judge Dis? We Don't Pray 4 This But What Will You Do If It Happen? by jopretty(f): 9:05am On May 23, 2016
Well, the man had better disappear after dropping off his girlfriend. angry
Re: How Do You Judge Dis? We Don't Pray 4 This But What Will You Do If It Happen? by halfricanadian(f): 9:12am On May 23, 2016
Good thing

Why will i marry such a man

Nah nah nah nah

My husband is a prince charming

My perfect gentleman

He wud respect me nd love me as christ loves his church

1 Like

Re: How Do You Judge Dis? We Don't Pray 4 This But What Will You Do If It Happen? by halfricanadian(f): 9:13am On May 23, 2016
Good thing

Nah nah nah nah

My perfect gentleman

He wud respect me nd love me as christ loves his church.
Re: How Do You Judge Dis? We Don't Pray 4 This But What Will You Do If It Happen? by Cutehector(m): 9:20am On May 23, 2016
Can someone tell d lady above me dat she should read the post with a high resolution magnitude lens.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Judge Dis? We Don't Pray 4 This But What Will You Do If It Happen? by RoyalBlak007: 9:22am On May 23, 2016
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: How Do You Judge Dis? We Don't Pray 4 This But What Will You Do If It Happen? by Elphydo(m): 9:46am On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
Good thing

Nah nah nah nah

My perfect gentleman

Anty! They said u should read the post with a high magnitude lense
halfricanadian:
Good thing

Nah nah nah nah

My perfect gentleman

halfricanadian:
Good thing

Nah nah nah nah

My perfect gentleman

Re: How Do You Judge Dis? We Don't Pray 4 This But What Will You Do If It Happen? by halfricanadian(f): 9:48am On May 23, 2016
Elphydo:
Anty! They said u should read the post with a high magnitude lense Anty! They said u should read the post with a high magnitude lense Anty! They said u should read the post with a high magnitude lense

sad sad why will i marry such a man nah ask ursef dat
Re: How Do You Judge Dis? We Don't Pray 4 This But What Will You Do If It Happen? by firstking01(m): 9:57am On May 23, 2016
Same old recycled shit.
Re: How Do You Judge Dis? We Don't Pray 4 This But What Will You Do If It Happen? by makydebbie(f): 11:55am On May 23, 2016
Elphydo:
Anty! They said u should read the post with a high magnitude lense Anty! They said u should read the post with a high magnitude lense Anty! They said u should read the post with a high magnitude lense
lolz..why did you quote her three times na?
Re: How Do You Judge Dis? We Don't Pray 4 This But What Will You Do If It Happen? by skywalker240(m): 3:18pm On May 23, 2016
me go back home ke?

Wether she don lace my food with belle magun who knows?

Stay outside for some weeks,....she calmly sat on the car..such calm naija women are d deadliest...i would wait till her mind calms down befor i go back..

Abeg i dont want to die young.
Re: How Do You Judge Dis? We Don't Pray 4 This But What Will You Do If It Happen? by youngberry001(m): 3:33pm On May 23, 2016
Wew dis question pass jam oh shocked
Re: How Do You Judge Dis? We Don't Pray 4 This But What Will You Do If It Happen? by MRBrownJ: 4:35pm On May 23, 2016
HUSBAND would simply go fukc his gf well well that night, then go home to wifey and make up an excuse, like:"this was a trap to see how mad you are.. how can you enter a stranger's car and drive off with them? are you insane? dont you know it could be kidnappers/ritualist? of course, this was all a joke, as i saw you before you got into the car and could have simply drove off, if i was really cheating. i still DO know what my wife looks like, duh!"
Re: How Do You Judge Dis? We Don't Pray 4 This But What Will You Do If It Happen? by upsky: 4:40pm On May 23, 2016
let me tell u dis, for the woman(wife) to keep quiet when she saw her husband car arrived and still enter without blowing any alarm till the point when the other girl introduced her as her boy friend hummmm dat means the lady is very matured she prefer not to create a scene and keep her marriage. believe me i respect the wife for that first step.

funny enough she might not hurt him even when the man get home that kind of a woman might think deeply and see which way she has missed it by her dealings,attitude,relationship etc that permitted her husband to have looked outside and having another woman outside. believe me not every woman will kick fault at her man i believe there are many that still think outside the box not every woman is hot tempered.

reason for saying dis is that i ave a close experience but not in same line with what op posted. i was almost getting into a lady outside marriage nd the lady also was enjoying the attention and d spendings i got so carried away that i don't really show much care for my wife. but thanks to God my wife got to know through some ways shaaa and she did not fight me on dat she sit tight and she told me she created d crack i was shocked at first but she told me she will adjust and up till now i don't really give attention to others outside cos my wife proof she's a good wife. she only told me to promise her i won't be found in the act again, sharply i changed my way

1 Like

Re: How Do You Judge Dis? We Don't Pray 4 This But What Will You Do If It Happen? by Odunharry(m): 6:19pm On May 23, 2016
Here to read comment..
Re: How Do You Judge Dis? We Don't Pray 4 This But What Will You Do If It Happen? by Odunharry(m): 6:21pm On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
Good thing
Nah nah nah nah
My perfect gentleman
Lol... read again.
Re: How Do You Judge Dis? We Don't Pray 4 This But What Will You Do If It Happen? by Odunharry(m): 6:22pm On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

sad sad why will i marry such a man nah ask ursef dat
How can you tell?? don't you know people pretend / change.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Judge Dis? We Don't Pray 4 This But What Will You Do If It Happen? by dotuna3(m): 8:08pm On May 23, 2016
Only God knws
Re: How Do You Judge Dis? We Don't Pray 4 This But What Will You Do If It Happen? by Kherry: 8:12pm On May 23, 2016
Op I hope u ar nt d 1.......cos if so u ar in hot soup

(1) (Reply)

Is This Fashion Or Real Madness? See What A Lady Was Seen Wearing / 'why Did You Not Touch Me' A Girl Asked A Guy After He Helped Her. / Worry No More About Wedding Gown, Get Marry Unclad In New Zealand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.