Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

5 Secrets To Avoid Domestic Violence In Marriage – Divorce Is Not An Option - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Secrets To Avoid Domestic Violence In Marriage – Divorce Is Not An Option (390 Views)

How Do You Avoid Domestic Violence In Relationships & Marriages?(video) / She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Secrets To Avoid Domestic Violence In Marriage – Divorce Is Not An Option by lifesolutions(m): 9:07am On May 23, 2016
It’s a weekend and you have just woken up to the sound of your partner.

Oh no! Not again.

You have warned severally that you just don’t like things being done in that manner.
Why can’t this simple rule be followed? You think.

Then you have this urge to jump at your partner and make him/her listen to you.
Do not do this!

Calm yourself and take a deep breath before you act.

Do you know that marriage is the only institution where you are offered a certificate before you get into it?

This might not be surprising.

But you gather the needed experience to make your marriage thrive as you go on and as the saying goes “Experience is the best teacher”.

The only challenge is that two people with different backgrounds have decided to come together and live with one another.

What this means is that you must learn to change your ways and to also accept the new ways of your partner.

The human behavior is designed under “normal” circumstances to tolerate and accept others as they are.

Sometimes, we might find it difficult to understand why our partners behave in a manner that seems “annoying” to us.

These perceived series of behaviors has led to the breakdown of the marriage institution and sometimes degenerates to the point of willingly engaging in abusive behavior as a means of exerting power and control against your partner.

Domestic violence does not stop at beating or hitting alone.

It includes sexual violence, psychological violence, and emotional abuse.

World Health Organization (WHO) has reported that 1 in every 3 women experience some form of domestic violence globally.

Read Powerful Secrets To Avoid Domestic Violence In Marriage at www.lifesolutionsblog.com

(1) (Reply)

Help A Nairalander / Singleshub Whatsapp Seminar / Letter To The Ladies ---- What You Should Know About Your First 3 Date Nights (D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.