Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To (77023 Views)

( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria / Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More / Some Things You Should Know About Profiting From Drop-shipping Business!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by Amberon11: 2:55am On Jul 27, 2018
Your last paragraph just melted my heart.
I thought you never wanted to share any information
CosmicJames:

You are welcome. I'm giving out a dedicated USA VPN software and a stable US phone number to my members for N0.00. Just follow my signature to get it 100% free of charge!

You can use these giveaway freebies to run a successful USA PayPal account with less issues.

I'm very much committed to helping as many people the best way I can. So you can always count on me if you have any issue regarding making money online and I will be available to you asap
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by lawrence35(m): 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
Nice....
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by CosmicJames(m): 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
Amberon11:
Pls how do I start Amazon dropshipping?
Was trying to open a seller's account but couldn't proceed when I got to the part where they needed a U.S phone number and address.
You will want to get a US phone number.
I will advise you slow down and take some time to learn how stuffs works.
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by Amberon11: 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2018
I've been trying to start since January. You still think I should slow down?
CosmicJames:
You will want to get a US phone number.
I will advise you slow down and take some time to learn how stuffs works.
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by CosmicJames(m): 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
Amberon11:
I've been trying to start since January. You still think I should slow down?
The answers you seek can't be found in a single reply. There's is more to what you're trying to do. And you need to take time to learn how it works.
That's what I meant
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by Amberon11: 11:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
Yes I totally understand you but this thing is almost driving me crazy. Stayed up all through last night trying to find answers.

Let me ask a question, someone just said I would need an American LLC for Amazon dropshipping, is there a way around this?
CosmicJames:

The answers you seek can't be found in a single reply. There's is more to what you're trying to do. And you need to take time to learn how it works.
That's what I meant
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by CosmicJames(m): 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
Amberon11:
Yes I totally understand you but this thing is almost driving me crazy. Stayed up all through last night trying to find answers.

Let me ask a question, someone just said I would need an American LLC for Amazon dropshipping, is there a way around this?
The LLC option is the best.
The other option is a VCC. (Virtual Credit Card)
But getting a VCC that can be funded with a US billing address is another issue altogether.

I will encourage you not to give up though. With good planning, you will succeed

As you proceed down the line, you will begin to understand that being a Nigerian is not easy especially when it comes to online business

5 Likes

Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by Dopefiend(m): 12:44am On Sep 28, 2018
@cosmicjames emmaachile mchenzy

Great info guys. Please How much would i need to run a fully operational dropshipping business successfully from Nigeria with aliexpress (targeting the international market) before moving on to amazon. Can the operations of the store be contracted to someone or is it really an easy DIY thing. What does it take to kick off (step by step guide, more like holding the hands of a baby) an ecom store. Thanks guys
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by sleekenterprise: 9:29am On Sep 28, 2018
Am interested, Pls.
Is it still available?
CosmicJames:

You are welcome. I'm giving out a dedicated USA VPN software and a stable US phone number to my members for N0.00. Just follow my signature to get it 100% free of charge!

You can use these giveaway freebies to run a successful USA PayPal account with less issues.

I'm very much committed to helping as many people the best way I can. So you can always count on me if you have any issue regarding making money online and I will be available to you asap
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 29, 2018
Dopefiend:
@cosmicjames emmaachile mchenzy

Great info guys. Please How much would i need to run a fully operational dropshipping business successfully from Nigeria with aliexpress (targeting the international market) before moving on to amazon. Can the operations of the store be contracted to someone or is it really an easy DIY thing. What does it take to kick off (step by step guide, more like holding the hands of a baby) an ecom store. Thanks guys
Alidropship turnkey store $345
Marketing ads like google ads or facebook ads $500
Money to fulfill orders should be $1000 at least
Stripe atlas payment gateway $800 approx with US Bank account.

Total above approx $2700 and its preferably you use an agency to run the marketing aspect to maximise your conversion.
If using shopify, you will need to pay monthly but is a more robust platform.
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by Dopefiend(m): 10:33am On Sep 30, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Alidropship turnkey store $345
Marketing ads like google ads or facebook ads $500
Money to fulfill orders should be $1000 at least
Stripe atlas payment gateway $800 approx with US Bank account.

Total above approx $2700 and its preferably you use an agency to run the marketing aspect to maximise your conversion.
If using shopify, you will need to pay monthly but is a more robust platform.

Thank you for the info. Quite high tho but will work towards it. Thanks again
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by dikachi86(m): 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
can I dropship in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by torhyb(m): 7:09pm On May 17, 2019
EMMAACHILE:

Cool your temper bro.
What payment gateway systems are available to Nigerians running an international store? Let's start from there
you can integrate payoneer payment gateway
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by torhyb(m): 7:14pm On May 17, 2019
EMMAACHILE:
Both of you guys don't get me. If for example, I want to open a drop shipping store on either shopify or woocommerce today, what are my payment options?

I even saw him recommending Us PayPal! Even my worst enemy, I will not advise to use a foreign PayPal account.

Nigeria is limited by the number of payment gateways. The only two I know work here are cashenvoy (30 days funds held) and voguepay (10 days funds held). Is this dropshipping? This means you need to have funds to run an eccomerce platform in Nigeria thus cannot be said to be dropshipping.

I also know a lilttle about stripe atlas where you open a us bank account and register a business before you are put on an international gateway payment.

Summary of all this long English is this; Dropshipping is not suitable for a Nigerian living in Nigeria because your options are seriously limited.
try payoneer payment gateway
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by Venzee(m): 7:21pm On May 17, 2019
learn more about making money online @ http://www venzeetutorials.con.ng/
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by Venzee(m): 8:04pm On May 17, 2019
learn more about making money online @. http://www.venzeetutorials.con.ng
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by juzo98(m): 11:11am On Jun 12, 2019
Please can you help me address following issues faced by new dropshippers and kindly profer a solution?

1) If a new droppshipper takes the WordPress route and builds a brand in nigeria, how does he tackle the issue of building the brand and fighting off competition from already established brands.

2) How much would you say is a realistic advert budget to build a brand?

3) If I am to purchase a Facebook page to run for my ad campaign which of course would be limited to a certain location (i.e Nigeria), how do I sell a winning product which has most of it's buyers in the Us or UK?
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by ebitbassey(m): 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
Please I just read about a post here where you were giving your best advice to someone who has issues with his PayPal account. I want to thank you for taking your time to clarify the issue even when at first it appears you misunderstood each other. Am happy to see that people like you who can provide answers to people even in the mist if what looks like provocation, still exist. That shows how matured you are. God bless you.
I will also needs assistance on how to open and operate a PayPal business account in Nigeria. Plz send your What's App number so I can chat with you. I want to do a dropshipping business with Shopify.
Hope to here from you soon. Thanks.
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by Savagethe21st(m): 2:58am On Sep 05, 2019
CosmicJames:
Nice thread with people that have knowledge on what they are talking about.
Dropshipping is one of the 3 major online businesses I set aside to concentrate on next year. The issue of accepting payment is the area I'm still working on. I need to fix the challenge there to have a smooth operation internationally as a Nigerian. Once the payment issue is fixed, the next thing is $$$.

For those of you that know about Amazon FBA, this is were the real money is with less effort. One big problem with FBA is that it require some huge capital to start. But I recently discover a method that combines dropshipping and FBA and require no capital to start eleminating the barrier of entrance into FBA.

I'm set to make some serious money from this method alone in 2017 once I perfect the system.
what's the method sir
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by Ehis4c(m): 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
ebitbassey:
Please I just read about a post here where you were giving your best advice to someone who has issues with his PayPal account. I want to thank you for taking the time to clarify the issue even when at first it appears you misunderstood each other. Am happy to see that people like you who can provide answers to people even in the mist if what looks like provocation, still exist. That shows how mature you are. God bless you.
I will also need assistance on how to open and operate a PayPal business account in Nigeria. Plz, send your What's App number so I can chat with you. I want to do a dropshipping business with Shopify.
Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

Reach out at; dreamhubacademy@gmail.com/08090559245 - Genuine process to operate a PayPal in Nigeria here without VPN or fake details. Best off, you will be able to make withdrawals straight to your bank account at a rate of 360 or higher and also get to call PayPal customer care should you have any issues. You don`t have to hide from them anymore.
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by Robisky001(m): 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
I actually want to get on board pretty soon.
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by sotomayor: 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
Here below is a detailed review of the alidropship plugin, it is imperative you know what you intend buying into

➤Alidropship Plugin Review: Is This The Best Drop-shipping Solution?

if you are new or oblivious of the dropshipping model you should consider reading this article first

➤Dropshipping—What Is it, How to Get Started, Pros & Cons
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by Cybertrooper: 4:04pm On May 11, 2020
Why waste the whole energy is fruitless things.The global economy is designed against African entrepreneurs. First the issue of trust,second major payment gateways(PayPal,authorize.net,Skrill, escrow.com, 2checkout) don't wanna see you.
Here is what I advocate if you really wanna make money online at least this is what I have been doing but I wanna go wild on it.

WEBSITE FLIPPING....I know you wanna run now but hey you don't need to be a programmer any 10yrs old can do this.so let's go..

VIKING FLIPPERS

���������

Let me show you how we can help each other make $5,000 each in 60 days

HOW IT WORKS

�Each Viking member will build an AliExpress dropship ecommerce site,install Google analytics and Facebook pixel.

�We drive Facebook & Instagram traffic to it.

�Viking members make purchases from each others website worth at least $50 within 30 days.For E.g Viking A buys from B, B will buy from A so both get there money back minus PayPal charges if any.

� By the end of 30 days the site should be making at least $5,000 in sales assuming 25 Viking members buy. you can keep the site longer and bump up sales if you want.

Here is where it gets interesting

�You then go list your website for sale and upload proof of sales and profit on Flippa.com or Empire flippers for 24 X the monthly profit and wait for hungry buyers.If you haven't heard about website flipping before ask Google.

�Ones sold, transfer the website and domain to buyer or have Vikings Admin help you if you don't know how.

�Rinse and repeat.

NOTE: the more Viking members the more prosperous we get. It's the smartest way to make money in 2020.

SKULL�.
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by Kelvinnz: 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dropshipping is cool in Nigeria only if you have a good payment processor for accepting payements.
Stripe Atlas is cool to get access to Stripe but if you consider the amount you will spend just to get Stripe Atlas and all the recurring fee then you will realized it's not a good option. https://Incorpuk.com is a Stripe Atlas alternative that most global Entrepreneurs uses to get access to Stripe.
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by Timibabaj(m): 11:30am On Jul 09, 2020
Dropshipping is quite an interesting business. Just like every other business you can get into, it has its own challenges. This just means that you have to be fully prepared before jumping into it. You don't go into it with your eyes closed, hoping on luck.

I came across this pretty detailed resource that has almost everything you need to know about dropshipping in Nigeria. Check it out.
kyemite:
Please I need your help on payment issues. How did you open PayPal businesses account. Do you asked some in abroad to open for you with your own details nii.
Please shed more light on that.
Thanks
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by yusufDeveloper: 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
Please, reply this comment when you see it. Your number isn't going and we have unfinished business to complete.

CosmicJames:

I have answered the question you asked bro. Maybe you didn't understand that I say the solution you need is in Woocomerce.
With Woocomerce, you can accept credit card and bitcoin payment on your store and sell globally.

With woocomerce you will be just fine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Ismaila Mompha Flaunts $4million Cash On Instagram (photos) / 100 Naira Denomination In Circulation Are Worn Out. Who Else Has Noticed This? / The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.