Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To (77113 Views)

( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria / Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More / Some Things You Should Know About Profiting From Drop-shipping Business!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by mchenzy: 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
CosmicJames:

You are right and is costly. I'm actually working to get a DIY solution for Nigerians bro. If I'm successful, I ll let you know. I beg wish me goodluck...lol

You will reap the fruit of your labour, no fear Gee...
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by CosmicJames(m): 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
mchenzy:

You will reap the fruit of your labour, no fear Gee...
This is very encouraging, thank you brother!
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by mchenzy: 10:19am On Jan 25, 2017
CosmicJames:
This is very encouraging, thank you brother!

Gee I got something for you. 10mins tee technique with full Photoshop video, just bought it $47 yesterday to add ideas to my team of designers. It also has tee templates and logos, copyright free. I will upload it to mega for you once am free. Drinks on me... wink
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by CosmicJames(m): 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
mchenzy:

Gee I got something for you. 10mins tee technique with full Photoshop video, just bought it $47 yesterday to add ideas to my team of designers. It also has tee templates and logos, copyright free. I will upload it to mega for you once am free. Drinks on me... wink
I appreciate you brother, thank you very much
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by prinxmax(m): 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
YOU NEED A BUSINESS PLAN...... Don't go into that business without a business plan.

Starting a new business or expanding an existing one could be scary, but with proper business plan and guidance, you are sure to scale through the huddles and mistakes of startups. Small businesses fail for lack of proper planning and your planning starts with a well written business plan from a professional.

You only have one chance at nailing that crucial first impression with investors and lenders.
A persuasive and attractive business plan, financial projection, and executive summary can make your path to funding much, much short

We will help you refine your ideas and strategies, and mold them into a viable business. We challenge your assumptions, fill gaps in your thinking, do lots of independent research and analysis, and help formulate business models, tactics, and strategies. We help crystalize your long-term competitive differentiation, identify target markets, and plan for business scalability. And then we help you express it in a compelling package – whether it’s a business plan, financial forecast, or executive summary – that is most appropriate for your specific situation and target audience.

Call or whatsap us today..
Rindeth Consulting
+2347032618349

https:///EOAtxtH0rFvFNRdOjSUedS
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by ecomerceguru: 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
mchenzy:

Sent you a mail. Please , contact me. We need to talk business.
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by mchenzy: 12:57am On Jan 27, 2017
ecomerceguru:

Sent you a mail. Please , contact me. We need to talk business.

Business you say?...Am all ears...
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by mchenzy: 12:59am On Jan 27, 2017
CosmicJames:
I appreciate you brother, thank you very much

Gee, sorry been busy....
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by CosmicJames(m): 1:56am On Jan 27, 2017
mchenzy:

Gee, sorry been busy... whatsapp for the link
No p. I understand. My whatsapp has issue at the moment.... jms.ebenezer@gmail.com
Pls edit your post to remove your number. Its a public forum
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by Nobody: 3:57am On Jan 27, 2017
mchenzy:

Gee, sorry been busy....
please can i get it too. abotusamuel@yahoo.com
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by mchenzy: 12:37am On Jan 29, 2017
supergata:
please can i get it too. abotusamuel@yahoo.com

Nope, sorry.
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by mchenzy: 12:38am On Jan 29, 2017
CosmicJames:

No p. I understand. My whatsapp has issue at the moment.... jms.ebenezer@gmail.com
Pls edit your post to remove your number. Its a public forum

Check your mail
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by CosmicJames(m): 7:39am On Jan 29, 2017
mchenzy:

Check your mail
Received! I really appreciate, thank you.
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by Kindeed(m): 8:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
mchenzy:

@ Mchenzy please don't forget me too o
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 10, 2017
mchenzy:

Nope, sorry.
sir please include me in your paypal pva give away please. i already quoted you on the thread using my other account fingames.

1. its your Boy supergata from the dropshipping
thread. I want to use it to recieve money for my
store i also want to join iwriter to recieve extra
income on the side.

2.I once helped mithrandir808(i dont know if i
got the moniker correctly) fund his betting
account using verve,he had been trying to do this
for days without success.

3. i joined nairaland since 2011

4.i dont have an online prescence

5. you advised me to setup my payment gateway
using bitpay,but i thought that will be wasting my
free trial as most people i am targeting wont be
that conversant with bitcoin.

abotusamuel@yahoo.com
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by azpunpin: 5:57am On Feb 12, 2017
@mchenzy

Hope you wouldn't mind a private conversation? Kindly let me know how to reach you.

Thanks.
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by Durosure(m): 6:35am On Feb 12, 2017
mchenzy:

i beg i wan too
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by mchenzy: 8:20am On Feb 12, 2017
azpunpin:
@mchenzy

Hope you wouldn't mind a private conversation? Kindly let me know how to reach you.

Thanks.

Replied to your mail, didn't get a response. Drop your whatsapp nos
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by Remiblaze(m): 9:08am On Mar 05, 2017
mchenzy:

eCom, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Shopify....all have the same problem as Nigerian. My point is this 88% of this pdf and video we read and watch is never tailored for the Nigerian man. People (Nigerian Info Marketers) study them and digest to feed Nigerians in a manner that will ease their trouble. So, to give information of such, you must make it edible for a Nigerian.

I opened my shop last week or so but have made few sales without FB but with Pinterest and Quora help. Why am I not using FB? Simple, my niche sells low doing Christmas but after that. Is simple strategy to build up now in targetted traffic and bank enough backlink before venturing into FB as to help having good serp in Google when I need it. This I did figure out not on my own but from combination of different ideas.

Yo pls can I get ur contact? will like to learn a few stuffs from you
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by mchenzy: 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
Remiblaze:

Yo pls can I get ur contact? will like to learn a few stuffs from you

U sabi hunt ooo...check ur email
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by Remiblaze(m): 7:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
mchenzy:

U sabi hunt ooo...check ur email

lol. sorry if I'm disturbing. actually my email acct is being suspended by Yahoo. can I drop my what's app number here so u can reach me? is it allowed?? will take it down once u get it. dont know any other means i can PM u.
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by mchenzy: 9:30am On Mar 06, 2017
Remiblaze:

lol. sorry if I'm disturbing. actually my email acct is being suspended by Yahoo. can I drop my what's app number here so u can reach me? is it allowed?? will take it down once u get it. dont know any other means i can PM u.

Xxxxxxxxx ...2hrs is taken down.

Removed. Drop yours
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hmmm. i actually regarded everybody here as mentors as big brothers who had seen the light and wanted their younger ones to suceed with them.But to my shock the knowledge able ones are only interested in sharing the knowledge with those who already know. The one who have resources are only interested in sharing for free with those who can already afford it,And those who pretend to care are usually after the little you have left.Now imagine my suprise when i contacted one of the big brothers who i had alreadt explained my plight to on this thread,i gave him my FB page which you normally shouldnt do(but i regarded him as a mentor already) i asked him how i can make the most of the niche. He said my FB page or niche wasnt good at all,But i had TO PAY TO GET HIS ADVICE. this is when the problem of the black race dawned on me , everyone wants to make it alone so that the poor and ignorant ones will keep begging them and looking up to them like Gods.

1 Like

Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by SalemPrince(m): 10:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
mchenzy:
Is very easy to start dropshipping. Just built mine yesterday with just $4 BitCoin... awkward? Yea it is.... only one person here in Nairaland knows about my dropshipping.

The way I see it is this, don't share anything till it has grown. That's the hard lesson I have learnt.

Edit: Ask me questions and I will answer them but when it goes too much to big secrets I won't answer them...fair enough.
Personally I'm interested in this biz and would like a one-on-one discussion with someone who've got the technical know-how. So I would be glad if you could do that for me. akinyemitemitopemanuels@gmail.com
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by mchenzy: 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
SalemPrince:

Personally I'm interested in this biz and would like a one-on-one discussion with someone who've got the technical know-how. So I would be glad if you could do that for me. akinyemitemitopemanuels@gmail.com

PM me
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by CosmicJames(m): 5:25am On Mar 16, 2017
mchenzy:

PM me
How far for the Merch account. Amazon have replied you?
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by mchenzy: 9:19am On Mar 21, 2017
CosmicJames:

How far for the Merch account. Amazon have replied you?

Yea, they asked for EIN, which I got by the aid of a friend. No setup yet...
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by CosmicJames(m): 1:45am On Mar 22, 2017
mchenzy:

Yea, they asked for EIN, which I got by the aid of a friend. No setup yet...
That's good. I havent heard from them yet.

Meanwhile I've being supper busy with my baby project (the membership site). I'm now done with the development and launch of the site. (It was officially launched on March 20/2017)
Already have some registrations coming in from myfacebook group.

Have few minutes? You can pay me visit to the site for a friendly review or opinion.

Here is the link to the site >>http://www.obtschool.com/

1 Like

Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by mchenzy: 2:28am On Mar 22, 2017
CosmicJames:

That's good. I havent heard from them yet.

Meanwhile I've being supper busy with my baby project (the membership site). I'm now done with the development and launch of the site. (It was officially launched on March 20/2017)
Already have some registrations coming in from myfacebook group.

Have few minutes? You can pay me visit to the site for a friendly review or opinion.

Here is the link to the site >>http://www.obtschool.com/

Been there, done that...
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by CosmicJames(m): 5:37am On Mar 22, 2017
mchenzy:

Been there, done that...
Thanks for your visit bro.
Review?
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by mchenzy: 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
CosmicJames:

Thanks for your visit bro.
Review?

Did that too...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

100 Naira Denomination In Circulation Are Worn Out. Who Else Has Noticed This? / The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.