Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

12 Catégories Of Fans/persons You Are Sure To See In A Football Viewing Center - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 12 Catégories Of Fans/persons You Are Sure To See In A Football Viewing Center (22503 Views)

Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) / Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Jogging A Football (Photo) / See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Catégories Of Fans/persons You Are Sure To See In A Football Viewing Center by bartho77(m): 10:23pm On May 25, 2016
ibrocool:
THE CONFUSED ONES: these are people that don't know much about football. They don't even know the squad numbers and wing of their players. They will keep asking questions like. Who is dribbling, who head the ball, what is Terry doing at the back ?

Gbammmm!!!! So on point, I've even had encounters with them and I must tell u, it wasn't a funny experience.
Re: 12 Catégories Of Fans/persons You Are Sure To See In A Football Viewing Center by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:31pm On May 25, 2016
JohnQueen:
Nice one! I think I belong to 5, 6 & 8. Like to talk soccer from a technical point... Yes waiting for Skysports to hire me LOL. Then for the bashing part, if teams like Barca and Atletico are playing, my sole purpose is to go there and bad belle Barca. Enough talk... Soccer is fun!
Same with me Man , I can't wait to work @ SkySports someday . I don't just miss there news both on weekdays and weekends whenever am home .

Re: 12 Catégories Of Fans/persons You Are Sure To See In A Football Viewing Center by JohnQueen(m): 10:45pm On May 25, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Same with me Man , I can't wait to work @ SkySports someday . I don't just miss there news both on weekdays and weekends whenever am home .

Really nice... Try starting local first then you can go from there. Goodluck bruh!
Re: 12 Catégories Of Fans/persons You Are Sure To See In A Football Viewing Center by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:48pm On May 25, 2016
JohnQueen:

Really nice... Try starting local first then you can go from there. Goodluck bruh!
Thanks Man

1 Like

Re: 12 Catégories Of Fans/persons You Are Sure To See In A Football Viewing Center by breehzy99(m): 10:54pm On May 25, 2016
LOOLZZ @ No 7. That's when you hear guys saying 'Ah!! Awon werey ti ba ticket mi je o' 'Owo ti jo na' Lmao

1 Like

Re: 12 Catégories Of Fans/persons You Are Sure To See In A Football Viewing Center by egedege1(m): 11:02pm On May 25, 2016
I Rep no. 5
Re: 12 Catégories Of Fans/persons You Are Sure To See In A Football Viewing Center by ahamonyeka(m): 11:04pm On May 25, 2016
I belong to the mute squad just to avoid insult by a small boy cos I get angry so easily unless an with my friend that's when I talk.
Re: 12 Catégories Of Fans/persons You Are Sure To See In A Football Viewing Center by aloo9ice(m): 11:15pm On May 25, 2016
Abeg laugh don tired me 4 here. Although 4 me I b loyalist, calming watching & hoping for winning, but laugh die when there is something to laugh for.
Re: 12 Catégories Of Fans/persons You Are Sure To See In A Football Viewing Center by bestsunday84: 11:21pm On May 25, 2016
Guy you are correct, God bless you.
Re: 12 Catégories Of Fans/persons You Are Sure To See In A Football Viewing Center by Justbeu(m): 11:23pm On May 25, 2016
Seee u r mouthed oooooo......
(1)Doze dat will jump in when juventus vs florentina dey play come dey shout up chelsea...
(2)Doze dat bust in @ d middle of d game, with d scoreboard boldly displayed on de screen,dey will tap u "egbon kini scores"....if dem ask me i dey activate MUTE sharpaly.

1 Like

Re: 12 Catégories Of Fans/persons You Are Sure To See In A Football Viewing Center by bartho77(m): 11:24pm On May 25, 2016
bestsunday84:
Guy you are correct, God bless you.

Bless u too, bro.
Re: 12 Catégories Of Fans/persons You Are Sure To See In A Football Viewing Center by bartho77(m): 11:26pm On May 25, 2016
Justbeu:
Seee u r mouthed oooooo......
(1)Doze dat will jump in when juventus vs florentina dey play come dey shout up chelsea...
(2)Doze dat bust in @ d middle of d game, with d scoreboard boldly displayed on de screen,dey will tap u "egbon kini scores"....if dem ask me i dey activate MUTE sharpaly.

Lolxxxxxx, it can be frustrating.
Re: 12 Catégories Of Fans/persons You Are Sure To See In A Football Viewing Center by pole: 11:43pm On May 25, 2016
D
ritababe:
LATE COMERS
they will just walk in majestically to the front row when the match is about to start, and sit at the middle with their long neck like giraffe blocking everybody's view.
S TRUE HAHAHA ONCE HAPPEN TO ME I HV TO STAND AND FINISH D MATCH OR REJUST
Re: 12 Catégories Of Fans/persons You Are Sure To See In A Football Viewing Center by Ladanboso: 11:58pm On May 25, 2016
D EASIEST / STRESS FREE MEDUIM TO BUY $ SELL GOODS,PRODUCTS, PROPERTIES ETC ON NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES......
.... STUDENTS ONLINE SHOPPING MALL 4 ALL TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS...-
www.campusmarket.ng
Pls rebroadcast to others
Re: 12 Catégories Of Fans/persons You Are Sure To See In A Football Viewing Center by Spanner4(m): 11:58pm On May 25, 2016
petkoffdrake2:
Hello Nairalanders!! Am about to create a new whatsapp group

The topic says it all... Just add dis number, send me Whatsap message nd I'll add u to the group. .. 08137571095. No calls... Serious and mature minded only.
No other irrelevant discussion needed too...
Its all about advices on mending homes, broken marriages, relationships, hooking up, free browsing cheats(optional), jokes and some more related article.
We should be like family.

Both Males and Females...

Mature minded admin (s) needed to.... Must be married for 6yrs upwards!.

Let's do this Nairalanders... Thanx for ur time...

Lots of hansom rich dudes.. No babes in d group yet... Babes are forming... Don't know what u all are missing

Have added u man
Re: 12 Catégories Of Fans/persons You Are Sure To See In A Football Viewing Center by adroitvezy(m): 12:13am On May 26, 2016
kaziblake:
I can totally relate...you forgot to add the sexist part.
Many times in viewing center some(sexiest)will say ridiculous things to me like,"Girl wetin you dey do here"You no go go cook"but I just smile and smh
kaziblake:
Many times in viewing center some(sexiest)will say ridiculous things to me like,"Girl wetin you dey do here"You no go go cook"but I just smile and smh
kaziblake:
It's "sexist" not "sexiest"
Re: 12 Catégories Of Fans/persons You Are Sure To See In A Football Viewing Center by Dharnchuks(m): 1:14am On May 26, 2016
ofem89:
those who dont have money to pay but form familiarity or asking u to complete the money they have at hand in other to permit dem.lol so annoying.

OP no mention the peepers. Them fit climb pole just to get free view of the tv screen.

1 Like

Re: 12 Catégories Of Fans/persons You Are Sure To See In A Football Viewing Center by EagleEyes001(m): 4:02am On May 26, 2016
Also the ones who are glued to their phones chatting either on Facebook, WhatsApp or 2go. They only take a glance at the TV when they are waiting for response from their chat buddies. They want show to people that they have peeps they chat with on social platforms. And if nobody is online they go outside to fabricate calls, after no chats or calls they are gone. That #80 they paid is a waste, it
could have been better if they use that money to support PMB trips to all countries.
Re: 12 Catégories Of Fans/persons You Are Sure To See In A Football Viewing Center by prstge007: 5:16am On May 26, 2016
Armstrong34:
we belong to Arsene Wenger categorygrin....pricing all players like okro
like #tomato
Re: 12 Catégories Of Fans/persons You Are Sure To See In A Football Viewing Center by kolaosita4(m): 7:09am On May 26, 2016
Phone chargers & thieves
Re: 12 Catégories Of Fans/persons You Are Sure To See In A Football Viewing Center by omartins(m): 7:14am On May 26, 2016
My first watch match in view center was 2005 and it's the last. I met the No. 1(talkative), go back home with headache.
Re: 12 Catégories Of Fans/persons You Are Sure To See In A Football Viewing Center by psychic101(m): 7:53am On May 26, 2016
CountDracula:
Watching football publicly is always more interestin dan sittin at home watching, I fall into category 12... I am almost avin an erectiion waiting for d final on saturday... I'm a madrid fan... Which of d madrids? I guess we'll find out by 10pm saturday
Hala Madrid!!!
Re: 12 Catégories Of Fans/persons You Are Sure To See In A Football Viewing Center by Kaylexzy(m): 8:50am On May 26, 2016
Hollawaley:
the amount of time it takes to start back would be the amount of time used in cursing you

I swear, dey won't stop until d thing don load finish.

Especially wen there team is about to score an equalizer, as if say na there eye go make am score. Lol

Happened to me once, Omo no be small tin, ended up cursing dem back ni... I Even swear for dem say their team will lose d game.
Re: 12 Catégories Of Fans/persons You Are Sure To See In A Football Viewing Center by obamazeroone: 9:07am On May 26, 2016
you did not mention this category : The Arm Robbers.This category of people will not go to viewing center with ammunitions or phone but go back home with a phone or two.
Re: 12 Catégories Of Fans/persons You Are Sure To See In A Football Viewing Center by bidexmat(m): 10:28am On May 26, 2016
dominique:
The only time I ever attended a viewing center was during my service year and it was fun witnessing every category of people described above (except no. 3 Who could possibly sleep in that kind of noisy environment? undecided)
na di day u go jam niggaz weh deh hug speaker sleep for club, u go respect some specie of persons. pipu deh weh fit sleep on top camp fire kon snore join!
Re: 12 Catégories Of Fans/persons You Are Sure To See In A Football Viewing Center by Kaycee7(m): 12:51pm On May 26, 2016
dominique:
The only time I ever attended a viewing center was during my service year and it was fun witnessing every category of people described above (except no. 3 Who could possibly sleep in that kind of noisy environment? undecided)
Night matches. After I lost my phone while sleeping, I learnt to go home if I couldn't keep my eyes open. I'm also a bit of 7 and 4.
Re: 12 Catégories Of Fans/persons You Are Sure To See In A Football Viewing Center by chubbystev: 1:28pm On May 26, 2016
What about people who comes to the viewing center without kobo grin ,those ones be like "bros I just come check Wetin dem dey play........later him go hang for window

1 Like

Re: 12 Catégories Of Fans/persons You Are Sure To See In A Football Viewing Center by Superiorwords: 1:31pm On May 26, 2016
You forget the peeping toms... those who don't have money to pay and so settle to watch the match from the cracks in the wall, or thru the window....
Re: 12 Catégories Of Fans/persons You Are Sure To See In A Football Viewing Center by Superiorwords: 1:33pm On May 26, 2016
bidexmat:
na di day u go jam niggaz weh deh hug speaker sleep for club, u go respect some specie of persons. pipu deh weh fit sleep on top camp fire kon snore join!
That's serious. I didn't know that was possible.. shocked
Re: 12 Catégories Of Fans/persons You Are Sure To See In A Football Viewing Center by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 26, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: 12 Catégories Of Fans/persons You Are Sure To See In A Football Viewing Center by Heineken(m): 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
Phone charger things

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ranking Of Longest Home Runs In Europe's Top 20 Leagues: Anfield Only No.3 / Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting / Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.