Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

How Would You Define Love To Someone Who Has Never Heard It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Define Love To Someone Who Has Never Heard It (2587 Views)

How Can You Define Love / How Would You Define Love? / How Do You Define Ordinary Sex And Making Love? What’s The Difference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Define Love To Someone Who Has Never Heard It by Loyalblak007(f): 12:00pm On May 23, 2016
.....?
Re: How Would You Define Love To Someone Who Has Never Heard It by Cutehector(m): 12:04pm On May 23, 2016
At that moment, i"l buy an apple, i"d cut it into halves and give him/her one to eat.

And tell him/her, that's love.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define Love To Someone Who Has Never Heard It by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 23, 2016
Its a feeling tat makes your temperature rise at the sound of tat special person's voice... You become addicted to said person... You loose control when with around tat person...

Don't fall in love....
Re: How Would You Define Love To Someone Who Has Never Heard It by RoyalBlak007: 12:07pm On May 23, 2016
..a rare

artifact
Re: How Would You Define Love To Someone Who Has Never Heard It by AngelAhnie(f): 12:07pm On May 23, 2016
slyIsaac:
Its a feeling tat makes your temperature rise at the sound of tat special person's voice... You become addicted to said person... You loose control when with around tat person...

Don't fall in love....
Lol, you not serious grin
Re: How Would You Define Love To Someone Who Has Never Heard It by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 23, 2016
The feeling You get when he walks into A room and the only thing You could think of is ''Does his heart beat half as fast as mine does for him''?

embarassed
Re: How Would You Define Love To Someone Who Has Never Heard It by Laveda(f): 12:10pm On May 23, 2016
slyIsaac:

Don't fall in love....

More like going crazy? cheesy

And what's "tat"
Re: How Would You Define Love To Someone Who Has Never Heard It by ivyy(f): 12:11pm On May 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
The feeling You get when he walks into A room and the only thing You could think of is ''Does his heart beat half as fast as mine does for him''?
embarassed

Trust me, I know that feeling. grin

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define Love To Someone Who Has Never Heard It by Loyalblak007(f): 12:12pm On May 23, 2016
slyIsaac:

Don't fall in love....
Lols! ya crazzzy
Re: How Would You Define Love To Someone Who Has Never Heard It by rose54321: 12:12pm On May 23, 2016
You can't define love, it feels different to different people.
They got to experience it to understand...

HOLD THE DOOR.... embarassed
Re: How Would You Define Love To Someone Who Has Never Heard It by halfricanadian(f): 12:13pm On May 23, 2016
Love is God

Criosly i av no idea wat love is nd it hurts cry cry cry cry
Re: How Would You Define Love To Someone Who Has Never Heard It by Cutehector(m): 12:13pm On May 23, 2016
Lalasticlala, mynd44.

Frontpage please
Re: How Would You Define Love To Someone Who Has Never Heard It by Loyalblak007(f): 12:14pm On May 23, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
..a rare

artifact

Indeed....sup cuz?
Re: How Would You Define Love To Someone Who Has Never Heard It by robosky02(m): 12:14pm On May 23, 2016
AngelAhnie:

ok

let me define it

it is the feeling you feel when you hav a feeling for some one

it make you read their post/text ten time

look at their picture, smiling over and over

make you waiting for them to pop up... cheesy
Re: How Would You Define Love To Someone Who Has Never Heard It by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 23, 2016
Laveda:

More like going crazy? cheesy

And what's "tat"
grin my signature style of typing that.... wink
Re: How Would You Define Love To Someone Who Has Never Heard It by Cutehector(m): 12:15pm On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
Love is God

hw can u just say God is love and still say u dnt hav any idea what love is.

Are u tryn to say God hurts? angry think befor u write

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define Love To Someone Who Has Never Heard It by Cutehector(m): 12:16pm On May 23, 2016
robosky02:

ok

let me define it

it is the feeling you feel when you hav a feeling for some one

it make you read their post/text ten time

look at their picture, smiling over and over

make you waiting for them to pop up... cheesy
I really don't think love is a feeling..
Re: How Would You Define Love To Someone Who Has Never Heard It by Laveda(f): 12:16pm On May 23, 2016
slyIsaac:

grin my signature style of typing that.... wink

Okay.
Re: How Would You Define Love To Someone Who Has Never Heard It by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 23, 2016
ivyy:

Trust me, I know that feeling. grin
LoL. grin

ikr? very Familiar feeling. tongue
Re: How Would You Define Love To Someone Who Has Never Heard It by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
Love is God

Why don't I believe tat.....

Infact your like the only one on here who has felt the good,the bad and the ugly side of love....
Re: How Would You Define Love To Someone Who Has Never Heard It by osesology(m): 12:19pm On May 23, 2016
Well, love is a foolish feeling that one gets that eventually makes one to start acting foolishly and at the end of the day, turns one into a complete fool!

Infact, the only love I acknowledge is the love that God has for us and also instructed us to have for each other.
Re: How Would You Define Love To Someone Who Has Never Heard It by iykekelvins(m): 12:20pm On May 23, 2016
Cutehector:

Please tell her
Re: How Would You Define Love To Someone Who Has Never Heard It by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 23, 2016
Laveda:

Okay.
I'm so loving the new DP tho...grin
dope Hairstyle!

let skarlett be ''barbing'' her hair.sad
Re: How Would You Define Love To Someone Who Has Never Heard It by robosky02(m): 12:22pm On May 23, 2016
Cutehector:
I really don't think love is a feeling..

it begins with a feeling

but a decision to be commited keeps it growing strong
Re: How Would You Define Love To Someone Who Has Never Heard It by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 23, 2016
AngelAhnie:
grin angel you been MIA on NL these days.... Keeping a low profile?
Re: How Would You Define Love To Someone Who Has Never Heard It by wilybebsy(m): 12:24pm On May 23, 2016
Its the worst feeling eversadsad

Please don't fall in love cuz you ain't gonna make it out the same person

#Bewarned
Re: How Would You Define Love To Someone Who Has Never Heard It by RoyalBlak007: 12:25pm On May 23, 2016
Loyalblak007:

Indeed....sup cuz?
wink wink cheesy
am all

good
Re: How Would You Define Love To Someone Who Has Never Heard It by halfricanadian(f): 12:25pm On May 23, 2016
Cutehector:

Meant romantic love for d second one grin grin grin grin samuel hecto
Re: How Would You Define Love To Someone Who Has Never Heard It by Cutehector(m): 12:26pm On May 23, 2016
robosky02:

it begins with a feeling

but a decision to be commited keeps it growing strong
u should say acts instead.
Re: How Would You Define Love To Someone Who Has Never Heard It by Laveda(f): 12:26pm On May 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
I'm so loving the new DP tho...grin
dope Hairstyle!

let skarlett be ''barbing'' her hair.sad

Thank you cheesy kiss
She's back. cool

Let her be barbing gorimapka sad sad
Re: How Would You Define Love To Someone Who Has Never Heard It by halfricanadian(f): 12:26pm On May 23, 2016
Shout out to LOYAL and ROYAL

una kids go con b wetin? cheesy cheesy just here to cause trouble
Re: How Would You Define Love To Someone Who Has Never Heard It by halfricanadian(f): 12:28pm On May 23, 2016
slyIsaac:

Why don't I believe tat.....

Infact your like the only one on here who has felt the good,the bad and the ugly side of love....

I have had bet of both worlds embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? / / Are Calabar Girls Only Good For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.