Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

BREAKING: Fayose Makes History, Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Fayose Makes History, Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti (5396 Views)

Breaking!! Fayose's Aide Releases Shocking Photo, Debunks APC Governors Visit... / Breaking!!:fayose Was Right,Aisha Never Left Nigeria(pictures) / Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Makes History, Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti by kel5000(m): 4:32pm On May 23, 2016
praxisnetworks:
you talk like someone who is unreasonable

Maybe,he belongs to the cattle family too

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Makes History, Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 23, 2016
Nice move by governor of the masses,other southern nd middle belt governors should ban them

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Makes History, Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti by femeritus: 4:34pm On May 23, 2016
For the first time, I think Fayose is on point. Other state Governors should follow suit and this will send a signal to the Baba in Abuja. United, there's nothing we cannot achieve. Divided, there's little or nothing we can achieve. My point is, other Governors in the East, south and west should follow suit. Fayose should not be left alone in this like a lone voice in the wilderness just because other Governors are scared. He has dictated the pace and following shouldn't be difficult.
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Makes History, Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti by Adminisher: 4:35pm On May 23, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

Do you know the difference between executive directives and state laws?

Is it every piece of law that is captured by state assembly?

The closure of a market and enforcement of its closure are not captured in any bill but the governor reserves the right to act accordingly of the activities of the market operators breach the general peace and well being of the state.

As I said stop being a clown

Please executive directives are purely administrative things. You cannot violate constitutional rights of people because you are elected into office. So you want Buhari also to be using executive directives? . A lot of you won't be living in Nigeria if so.
This directive is going to be ignored and mischievous people can disgrace this governor and he won't be able to do anything.
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Makes History, Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti by VulgarVulvas: 4:35pm On May 23, 2016
Adminisher:

Please stop this. You are beginning to embarrass me. How can you ask which constitution guarantees nomadic herding?.
It is a recognised way of life and cattle herding is a normal economic activity. Fishing on canoes is also normal economic activity as separate from fish ponds. Let us stop childishness. Even Jonathan boasted that he spent money on nomadic education and almajiri schools. All over West Africa they can even move their cattle by ECOWAS protocol on free movement.
In parts of Africa, the cattle rearing profession is a tourist attraction.

Show me where in the constitution that fulani herdsmen can graze their cattle anywhere under the realm.

You where trying to use freedom of movement as an excuse when I told you cows are not part of the society .

Now show me where in the 1999 constitution a fulani can graze his cattle anywhere he likes even in my courtyard.
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Makes History, Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti by praxisnetworks: 4:36pm On May 23, 2016
will you stop being an idio.t 4 once?

Adminisher:

Please executive directives are purely administrative things. You cannot violate constitutional rights of people because you are elected into office. So you want Buhari also to be using executive directives? . A lot of you won't be living in Nigeria if so.
This directive is going to be ignored and mischievous people can disgrace this governor and he won't be able to do anything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Makes History, Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti by EasternLeopard: 4:38pm On May 23, 2016
Adminisher:

Buhari said they are Libyans. So Fayose has every right to stop the Libyans.

Vulgarvulvas praxisnetworks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Makes History, Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti by VulgarVulvas: 4:39pm On May 23, 2016
Adminisher:

Executive directives are temporary laws or measures passed that do not violate the constitution.

What part of this executive directive by fayose violates the 1999 constitution?

Did he ban fulanis from Ekiti? The answer a resounding NO!

Did he ban fulani grazing activities that threaten the peace and stability of the state as can be seen from the recent attacks in Ekiti? The answer a resounding YES!

Fayose is in order.

He has not violated the rights of fulani to free movement but has put in measures to contain their illegal trespassing in the guise of herding cows

As I said stop being a clown online
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Makes History, Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti by chineduemmao: 4:41pm On May 23, 2016
OLADD:
I am not a tribal jingoist and by the grace of God, I would never be one. However, this act of people from a particular section of the country allowing their cattle stray into other citizens' farmlands and causing wanton destruction of plants negates all logics. It even becomes worrisome when lives are wasted in the process. Travelling to the north and seeing expanse of fallow (uncultivated) land e.g from Nassarawa down to Jos would make any patriotic Nigerian ask question on the rationale for herdsmen sojourning to the South. It doesn't make any sense at all. On this particular step and many others, I stand with Fayose.
true talk
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Makes History, Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti by Adminisher: 4:43pm On May 23, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

Show me where in the constitution that fulani herdsmen can graze their cattle anywhere under the realm.

You where trying to use freedom of movement as an excuse when I told you cows are not part of the society .

Now show me where in the 1999 constitution a fulani can graze his cattle anywhere he likes even in my courtyard.

You want me to open the constitution and show you where they mentioned "Fulani Herdsmen" by name and said they are empowered to move with their cattle anywhere?. You think they write constitutions at that granular level abi?. Chaii, Nairaland and kids. Ok I will tell you one as good example..." there is a part of the constitution where it is written that an AroChukwu man can carry his goods to Lagos, do trading , travel freely back home , come back to Lagos, build house , marry and train his kids without interference by Lagos State government..". In that part of the constitution they mentioned AroChukwu by name and even the villages that are covered by that law. Rubbish
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Makes History, Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti by praxisnetworks: 4:45pm On May 23, 2016
very correct!
EasternLeopard:

Buhari said they are Libyans. So Fayose has every right to stop the Libyans.

Vulgarvulvas praxisnetworks
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Makes History, Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti by VulgarVulvas: 4:46pm On May 23, 2016
Adminisher:

[s]You want me to open the constitution and show you where they mentioned "Fulani Herdsmen" by name and said they are empowered to move with their cattle anywhere?. You think they write constitutions at that granular level abi?. Chaii, Nairaland and kids. Ok I will tell you one as good example..." there is a part of the constitution where it is written that an AroChukwu man can carry his goods to Lagos, do trading , travel freely back home , come back to Lagos, build house , marry and train his kids without interference by Lagos State government..". In that part of the constitution they mentioned AroChukwu by name and even the villages that are covered by that law. [/s]Rubbish

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Makes History, Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti by chineduemmao: 4:47pm On May 23, 2016
Adminisher:

Fayose is a FOOL. .
you dey call person fada fool. make im pikin catch you
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Makes History, Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 23, 2016
Adminisher:

Please stop this. You are beginning to embarrass me. How can you ask which constitution guarantees nomadic herding?.
It is a recognised way of life and cattle herding is a normal economic activity. Fishing on canoes is also normal economic activity as separate from fish ponds. Let us stop childishness. Even Jonathan boasted that he spent money on nomadic education and almajiri schools. All over West Africa they can even move their cattle by ECOWAS protocol on free movement.
In parts of Africa, the cattle rearing profession is a tourist attraction.
oga commot for here jorh is it because they av nt killed any of ur family or rape ur sis that's why u are giving silly excuse,I can't blame u notherners would always support themself no matter the crime they commit,its only we southerners that keep hating on ourself,why nt go to victims of fulani killers or family of the victims nd preach ur steewpid law

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Makes History, Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 23, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

guy no vex me oh,stop replying that almajiri boy,cause they support bubu don't mean they should lose their conscience I can't believe that bomboclat is justifying this Fulani herdsmen.this awusha's are really evil
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Makes History, Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti by chineduemmao: 4:50pm On May 23, 2016
Adminisher:

Fayose is a FOOL. This ban is not effective. He should have pushed a BILL in the State House Of Assembly for a law to ban interstate cattle herdsmen from crossing the boundary into his state. The guy is damn too local and wants to reduce Ekiti state to the dimensions of his personal ego and do vain glory seeking. Herdsmen will ignore this ban if it does not have the force of law and you cannot do anything to them. If he tries it a good lawyer will free them on the grounds of their rights under the constitution. Governance is brain work and thinking in long term dimensions not childish student union stuff.
abeg talk wetin person go understand

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Makes History, Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti by VulgarVulvas: 4:50pm On May 23, 2016
fuckDmod:
guy no vex me oh,stop replying that almajiri boy,cause they support bubu don't mean they should lose their conscience I can't believe that bomboclat is justifying this Fulani herdsmen.this awusha's are really evil

I want him to show the world the level of his stupid1ty

Leave am for me.
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Makes History, Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti by OBAGADAFFI: 4:55pm On May 23, 2016
Adminisher:

The constitution gives them the right to travel with their cattle. The law forbids them from destroying people's crops and they should be punished on case by case basis. That is the crime. Nomadicity is a chosen lifestyle and cattle rearing is an important economic activity.

What section of the constitution is that.
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Makes History, Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti by chineduemmao: 4:55pm On May 23, 2016
[quote author=praxisnetworks post=45898376][/quote] buhahahahahahahakikikibuhabuhahahahaha guy you don funny me die. i've been wondering wetin i go do that post...
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Makes History, Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti by Adminisher: 4:56pm On May 23, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

Executive directives are temporary laws or measures passed that do not violate the constitution.

What part of this executive directive by fayose violates the 1999 constitution?

Did he ban fulanis from Ekiti? The answer a resounding NO!

Did he ban fulani grazing activities that threaten the peace and stability of the state as can be seen from the recent attacks in Ekiti? The answer a resounding YES!

Fayose is in order.

He has not violated the rights of fulani to free movement but has put in measures to contain their illegal trespassing in the guise of herding cows

As I said stop being a clown online

There is no clown online and I will ford give the rudeness. There are so many unexposed young people posting stuff. All the Governors in the South East have more brains than Fayose. To ban or not to ban must have been discussed extensively and exhaustively and the answer was don't. Even if they were going to ban, they would have made it a state law. I am beginning to suspect that the state law banning cattle herdsmen would have been unconstitutional that was why Benue, Kogi and Plateau states did not enact it.

This is the most STUPID thing a sitting governor can do.

I am Yoruba but I can tell you the Attorney General of Ekiti state is one of the most complete fools to have advised this. I am not sure the governor consulted him. So many things wrong.
Let me give you an IQ test; do you think this one man directive will stop cattle rearers from entering the state?
If the answer is YES, then you are actually dumber than Fayose. The herdsmen cannot even read and they don't read online news. How is the police going to enforce a governors orders without a valid law.

Nigeria is going to the dregs when a half educated , crude governor with fake bragadocio is confusing youths who should be more intelligent
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Makes History, Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti by chineduemmao: 5:01pm On May 23, 2016
Adminisher:

Stop playing local champion because your admirers are not exposed.
eweleii! guy come for real life make we see your exposed head...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Makes History, Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti by cktheluckyman: 5:05pm On May 23, 2016
Adminisher:

since when did t become a constitutional right for anyone to graze on other people's land? Are they the others of the land they have been grazing upon?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Makes History, Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti by VulgarVulvas: 5:11pm On May 23, 2016
Adminisher:

[s]There is no clown online and I will ford give the rudeness. There are so many unexposed young people posting stuff. All the Governors in the South East have more brains than Fayose. To ban or not to ban must have been discussed extensively and exhaustively and the answer was don't. Even if they were going to ban, they would have made it a state law. I am beginning to suspect that the state law banning cattle herdsmen would have been unconstitutional that was why Benue, Kogi and Plateau states did not enact it.

I am Yoruba but I can tell you the Attorney General of Ekiti state is one of the most complete fools to have advised this. I am not sure the governor consulted him. So many things wrong.
Let me give you an IQ test; do you think this one man directive will stop cattle rearers from entering the state?
If the answer is YES, then you are actually dumber than Fayose. The herdsmen cannot even read and they don't read online news. How is the police going to enforce a governors orders without a valid law.

Nigeria is going to the dregs when a half educated , crude governor with fake bragadocio is confusing youths who should be more intelligent[/s]

Show me the constitutional provision that gives fulani the right to graze their cows anywhere and everywhere
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Makes History, Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 23, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

I want him to show the world the level of his stupid1ty

Leave am for me.

lmao I don't know why all this apc-stan are so evil,they would support satan himself as far has he his in support of there daura god

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Makes History, Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 23, 2016
Adminisher:

There is no clown online and I will ford give the rudeness. There are so many unexposed young people posting stuff. All the Governors in the South East have more brains than Fayose. To ban or not to ban must have been discussed extensively and exhaustively and the answer was don't. Even if they were going to ban, they would have made it a state law. I am beginning to suspect that the state law banning cattle herdsmen would have been unconstitutional that was why Benue, Kogi and Plateau states did not enact it.

Nigeria is going to the dregs when a half educated , crude governor with fake bragadocio is confusing youths who should be more intelligent
you are not yoruba,you are hausa u nd joborskill nd passingshot.I don't know how a true omoluabi would want to sell his peopke out just to support some fulani herdsmen.u are hausa's think u can turn the southerners against each other for ur political gain,u also think u can use ur evil ways to manipulate us to support grazing bill.olohunmaje make una use the whole of kano as grazing land

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Makes History, Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti by chineduemmao: 5:18pm On May 23, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

The governor can take any immediate action he seems fit to maintain peace and order.

Banning fulani cattle grazing in the state is similar to fashola banning Okada riders in Lagos during the height of boko haram.

So you see my zombie almajiri, when it comes to Ekiti state, Fayose is the law.

Once he gets the Bill passed by the state assembly (which is 100% sure) then it becomes law just like the banning of alcohol sales and consumption in your sharia state.

So if you like curse all you want, but that won't in any way stop Fayose from arresting erring fulanis and sharing their cows as part of stomach infrastructure.

Now go and die in sambisa
God bless you my broda

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Makes History, Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 23, 2016
Adminisher:

I am hausa but I can tell you the Attorney General of Ekiti state is one of the most complete fools to have advised this. I am not sure the governor consulted him. So many things wrong.

you are not yoruba,you are hausa u nd joborskill nd passingshot.I don't know how a true omoluabi would want to sell his peopke out just to support some fulani herdsmen.u are hausa's think u can turn the southerners against each other for ur political gain,u also think u can use ur evil ways to manipulate us to support grazing bill.olohunmaje make una use the whole of kano as grazing land

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Makes History, Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti by chineduemmao: 5:58pm On May 23, 2016
Adminisher:

Fashola banning Okada riders was also wrong without a law backing it from the state house of assembly. The fact that Fashola made a mistake does not justify Fayose doing same. What if Ambode bans Ibos from Lagos. Some locally minded yorubas may see it as tough guy action but it would be extremely stupid because people will not move and he is automatically disgraced
stop being childish my friend, stuffs gets banned for a reason so your assumption is not "ever" possible. if someone needs to be banned from someplace its the muslims (USA is already thinking about it though!) but thats by the way...and mind you its not 'ibos' it is IGBOS chineke akpôô gï ôku. I now know how exposed you are.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Makes History, Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti by Dlionsheart: 6:04pm On May 23, 2016
temitemi1:
That's my ROLE MODEL for u... ACTION n ACTION grin grin grin grin grin

Same here Bro
We've had enough talk without action
My only fear however is that the federal law always overshadowed the state law. And this will be a problem if the federal government foolishly pass the grazing bill into law.

God bless Fayose for this.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Makes History, Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti by chineduemmao: 6:05pm On May 23, 2016
Adminisher:

Nomadicity is a chosen lifestyle and cattle rearing is an important economic activity.
sleeping in the bush a chosen lifestyle! huh! why muslims hate civilzation soo much?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Makes History, Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti by chineduemmao: 6:08pm On May 23, 2016
Adminisher:

cattle rearing is an important economic activity.
yes but nomadism is not. no body is against cattle rearing...
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Makes History, Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 23, 2016
Hmmmmm. Me as a yoruba man. I am not in support of this. Ekiti,ogun,ondo and oyo have been grazing yard for fulanis since 1806. When our masters take action against this our move. My hand no dey ooo. Proudly osunistan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Election Finally Rigged In Favour Of Apc / NNPC Reserves Three Billion Litres Of Petrol For Yuletide / Breaking: Akeredolu Faces Stiff Conditions To Run Under PDP For Ondo 2020 Electi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.