Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Can U Forgive Someone Who Slaps You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Forgive Someone Who Slaps You? (1307 Views)

Ow Many Time Can U Forgive A Cheating Partner / Questions To Ask Before You Forgive Someone For Cheating / Can You Forgive Someone That Kicked You Out Of His House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Forgive Someone Who Slaps You? by Cutehector(m): 3:28pm On May 23, 2016
Now this is a very simple question dat requires a No/Yes answer. I don't want answers like 'it depends' or "I will think about it" just a Simple NO or YES! And by forgiving, it includes not retaliating. I don't need epistles. I want to do a survey.

Well my answer would be a cheesy my gosh dis is hard.

Well my answer would be a Yes

Now let's know yours!
Re: Can U Forgive Someone Who Slaps You? by slimthugchimee(m): 3:29pm On May 23, 2016
.no i wont forgive

in God of wars voice"I WILL SEND HIM/HER TO HADEZ"
Re: Can U Forgive Someone Who Slaps You? by vizkiz: 3:30pm On May 23, 2016
IT DEPENDS tongue

if it's a lady then I will have to let her go. Believe me, If I try any shiit I will end up serving life imprisonment. Believe me, I mean life imprisonment. angry

But if it's a dude, we will first of all sort out the issue behind the reason for such attack...

And yes, that is after I had given multiple blows directed at his teeth. Then we both forgive ourselves grin grin

I am not Jesus man! undecided
Re: Can U Forgive Someone Who Slaps You? by vicstar(m): 3:30pm On May 23, 2016
Cutehector:

Now let's know yours!

just like that?

Re: Can U Forgive Someone Who Slaps You? by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 23, 2016
Yes.
Are you happy now.

I wonder who slapped cutehector. cheesy
Re: Can U Forgive Someone Who Slaps You? by adeos(m): 3:32pm On May 23, 2016
i'll 4give wen i punch d person's face. wink
Re: Can U Forgive Someone Who Slaps You? by RoyalBlak007: 3:32pm On May 23, 2016
Only if its

Kashybaby
Re: Can U Forgive Someone Who Slaps You? by talktonase(m): 3:32pm On May 23, 2016
simply turn the other cheek and receive the second slapp forgive him or her and walk away.
Re: Can U Forgive Someone Who Slaps You? by Cutehector(m): 3:33pm On May 23, 2016
Why can't Nigerians just adhere to simple instructions?

The only thing they will adhere to is the "low battery" signal! Phew!

Simple yes or no.
StillBrandnew:
Yes.
Are you happy now.
slimthugchimee:
.no i wont forgive
in God of wars voice"I WILL SEND HIM/HER TO HADEZ"
Re: Can U Forgive Someone Who Slaps You? by dharay99: 3:33pm On May 23, 2016
Jez gonn av to say it,

It depends mahn.
Re: Can U Forgive Someone Who Slaps You? by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 23, 2016
Cutehector:

Simple yes or no.
Ogbeni, we are not robots.
Re: Can U Forgive Someone Who Slaps You? by MUVA(m): 3:35pm On May 23, 2016
That depends on if i deserved the slap.
Re: Can U Forgive Someone Who Slaps You? by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 23, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Only if its

Kashybaby

My hands are too soft to slap that handsome guy kiss kiss
Re: Can U Forgive Someone Who Slaps You? by Cutehector(m): 3:36pm On May 23, 2016
dharay99:
Jez gonn av to say it,

It depends mahn.
dharay u can do better dan this. The reason why I said yes was that I weighed all my options befor sayin yes.

Only a person much bigger dan I am can slap me. And there is nothing I can do.. and if I continue to live with the embarrasment, i"l never grow, hence my yes. So say smth jor.
Re: Can U Forgive Someone Who Slaps You? by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 23, 2016
Cutehector:
Now this is a very simple question dat requires a No/Yes answer. I don't want answers like 'it depends' or "I will think about it" just a Simple NO or YES! And by forgiving, it includes not retaliating. I don't need epistles. I want to do a survey.

Well my answer would be a cheesy my gosh dis is hard.

Now let's know yours!
your cheek is so soft and sweet for a hot slap.
Re: Can U Forgive Someone Who Slaps You? by slimthugchimee(m): 3:37pm On May 23, 2016
Cutehector:

Simple yes or no.

its not fun typing only yes or no
Re: Can U Forgive Someone Who Slaps You? by RoyalBlak007: 3:38pm On May 23, 2016
KashyBaby:

My hands are too soft to slap that handsome guy kiss kiss

Cheers baby!

Cheers!

Re: Can U Forgive Someone Who Slaps You? by Cutehector(m): 3:38pm On May 23, 2016
MUVA:
That depends on if i deserved the slap.
didn't u just not read the body of the post? angry
Re: Can U Forgive Someone Who Slaps You? by Omotayor123(f): 3:38pm On May 23, 2016
Yes. After I don give the person double. cheesy grin
Re: Can U Forgive Someone Who Slaps You? by obiorathesubtle: 3:38pm On May 23, 2016
NO..

Dafuq am I?? Jesus?
Re: Can U Forgive Someone Who Slaps You? by dharay99: 3:39pm On May 23, 2016
Cutehector:
dharay u can do better dan this. The reason why I said yes was that I weighed all my options befor sayin yes.

only a person much bigger dan I am can slap me. And there is nothing I can do.. and if I continue to live with the embarrasment, i"l never grow, hence my yes. So say smth jor.

0nly to forgive? Yes.
Re: Can U Forgive Someone Who Slaps You? by slimthugchimee(m): 3:39pm On May 23, 2016
talktonase:
simply turn the other cheek and receive the second slapp forgive him or her and walk away.

then leave and putup his burial poster in the wall
Re: Can U Forgive Someone Who Slaps You? by RoyalBlak007: 3:40pm On May 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
NO..

Dafuq am I?? Jesus?

Lmfao!

U gotta be Geezez sumtyms bro

Re: Can U Forgive Someone Who Slaps You? by Cutehector(m): 3:41pm On May 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
your cheek is so soft and sweet for a hot slap.
if u like don't think abt this my question..
Re: Can U Forgive Someone Who Slaps You? by Cutehector(m): 3:42pm On May 23, 2016
Omotayor123:
Yes. After I don give the person double. cheesy grin
omotayor go and drink vitamin A one drum.

I said in my post dat it includes not retaliating
Re: Can U Forgive Someone Who Slaps You? by obiorathesubtle: 3:43pm On May 23, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Lmfao!

U gotta be Geezez sumtyms bro

hehe..

undecided but ion go around slapping people man.. I don't look for trouble.. I keep to myself, I don't give reasons for anyone to slap me.. If someone slaps me.. ShÍt will definitely go down!!

1 Like

Re: Can U Forgive Someone Who Slaps You? by Cutehector(m): 3:45pm On May 23, 2016
StillBrandnew:
Yes.
Are you happy now.

lol no one slapped me.. I got inspired to write this post after reading a wife battery story
Re: Can U Forgive Someone Who Slaps You? by RoyalBlak007: 3:47pm On May 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
hehe..

undecided but ion go around slapping people man.. I don't look for trouble.. I keep to myself, I don't give reasons for anyone to slap me.. If someone slaps me.. ShÍt will definitely go down!!

Lol! Shiiits gone go

down like this? grin

Re: Can U Forgive Someone Who Slaps You? by Omotayor123(f): 3:47pm On May 23, 2016
Cutehector:

Chai.. Forgive me but I no read that part.
Re: Can U Forgive Someone Who Slaps You? by MUVA(m): 3:48pm On May 23, 2016
Cutehector:
didn't u just not read the body of the post? angry
It will always depend bro grin
Re: Can U Forgive Someone Who Slaps You? by Omotayor123(f): 3:48pm On May 23, 2016
Cutehector:

Chai.. Forgive me but I no read that part.
But cute, no tell me say person slap you oooshocked
Re: Can U Forgive Someone Who Slaps You? by Maxi112: 3:49pm On May 23, 2016
depend oh

Nope, I don't forgive easily

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Want Sex More Than You Think! / If A Girl's Mother Is Promiscuous, Will She Also Be Promiscuous? / 10 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Breaking Up With Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.