Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Big And Strong Vs Small And Soft (for Guys Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big And Strong Vs Small And Soft (for Guys Only) (713 Views)

Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) / Even This Young Man Knows A Big And Attractive Backside When He Sees It (photo) / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big And Strong Vs Small And Soft (for Guys Only) by marshborn(m): 5:47pm On May 23, 2016
Good day people, I need your opinion on a very important issue regarding the size and texture of yansh, I have two sure chics and I am trying to settle for one. The first one has a very big ikebe, I fantasised all day about it till I finally got there and discovered that it was as hard as an igneous rock angry , well I still manage finish work because my tank full. Then recently I met this lepacious girl, in fact if you see her breeze fit carry am but in the long run I noticed how soft and succulent the two agbalumo on her back side are shocked so advice me which should I go for from your personal experiences. Thanks
Re: Big And Strong Vs Small And Soft (for Guys Only) by obiorathesubtle: 5:49pm On May 23, 2016
I came, I saw, I was disappointed.
Re: Big And Strong Vs Small And Soft (for Guys Only) by Dklef(m): 5:52pm On May 23, 2016
Wait......I'm typing
Re: Big And Strong Vs Small And Soft (for Guys Only) by ifex370(m): 5:54pm On May 23, 2016
Wait.. The page is still loading
Re: Big And Strong Vs Small And Soft (for Guys Only) by hungrynigerian: 6:32pm On May 23, 2016
Go for the strong and big one, with constant massaging u can soften it.
Re: Big And Strong Vs Small And Soft (for Guys Only) by MRBrownJ: 7:26pm On May 23, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Tried These Products! / . / Should Male Teachers Be Banned In Girls And Mixed Schools?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.