Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

My Friends Resignation Letter (cc'd To All Staff Of The Bank) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Friends Resignation Letter (cc'd To All Staff Of The Bank) (11005 Views)

Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll / Despite Ngige's Warning, IHS Allegedly Fires All The Staff Of Helios Towers / Pls I Need A New Job! My Current Employer Is Owing All Staff 10 Months Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friends Resignation Letter (cc'd To All Staff Of The Bank) by Ferdyboss: 1:39am On May 24, 2016
amicable09:
Just came to get a template. ..

Cool!

I pray you wouldn't need to use this template in all your experiences as an employee.

2 Likes

Re: My Friends Resignation Letter (cc'd To All Staff Of The Bank) by Adesiji77: 4:20am On May 24, 2016
shocked

He could have been more professional...you don't burn bridges!

Since he feels strongly about exposing the RM, exit form/interview would have served that same purpose, in my opinion.
Re: My Friends Resignation Letter (cc'd To All Staff Of The Bank) by Morakempirefarm(m): 6:19am On May 24, 2016
Agric sector is now a goldmine..... we are back to the beginning. Yes, back to our root , our foundation which is agriculture. Ever since we went back to beginning, agriculture have seen a lot of salary eaners,pensioners and others wasting their hard earned money on agric buisness because they lack the passion,basic knowledge,enthusiasm to keep them going and capable hands to handle it better for them while they do other things. But today here is the Good news!!! from MORAKEMPIRE FARM AND INVESTMENT LTD.
MORAKEMPIRE FARMS AND INVESTMENT LTD is all about agriculture home and abroad. We train individual,corporate organisations,cooperatives, churches and mosques we also help setup anything agriculture, help with agric investment plans, we have different plans for small, medium and large scale agric investment,we are into animal husbandry(piggery,cattle,goat,Ram etc), Poultry, Aquaculture,crop plantation and other service are as follows:consulting, construction of ponds, poultry house, piggery house, setting up of farms and it's management, we buy and sell seedlings,farm produce&you can talk to us about marketing.
Our office is at no 41, fela hammed street, behind mallo petrol filling station, agric ikorodu Lags and our farms are in ikorodu, abeokuta and ibadan. For futher information, call Mr femi owolabi on 07033388586,0807 961 6698,Mr Seun Popoola 08110477816, Mr Caleb Dada 08188003253 bbm pin:5BFC6D98 and pin:5BFF0534
............MORAK EMPIRE FARMS AND INVESTMENT LTD is all about integrity and sincerity.........

Re: My Friends Resignation Letter (cc'd To All Staff Of The Bank) by saaedlee: 6:29am On May 24, 2016
Haha, EPIC, but to be transfered 4 times this year already!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Here I am battling just one.
Re: My Friends Resignation Letter (cc'd To All Staff Of The Bank) by 4C2215131: 8:00am On May 24, 2016
Braggante:
Dear Madam Regional Manager,

I saw your initial mail. The reminder was of no effect, and thus like you, completely useless. Obviously and quite understandably you are needy of attention, and I will oblige you for this one last time.
Expectedly after this mail, you will see no more of me in this company, and as you have silently orchestrated the exit of countless competent employees who left with animosity, I too have had just enough of you and you are the first to read of my resignation. Congratulations.

Perhaps you have not realized that you are a cancer in this organization, and I wonder why your fat self is still being kept to fester. You are the obvious plague keeping this company from achieving its greatness which it is capable of. Take a poll. I’m copying ‘Staff’ to this mail for you to confirm my assertions- Nobody likes you. You have fought everyone, from the security guards to the visiting auditors. Due to your filth, brilliant ideas are stifled, merit is downplayed, and diligence to the company is sacrificed on the stool of worshipping you.

But your problem with me is why I will not descend into your filthy butt-kissing office theatrics, rather I will diligently do my work for the betterment of the company and its shareholders. And you wouldn’t have that, would you? You have transferred me four times to different branches within this year, and sadly back here to be turtured daily by the sight of your over-pancaked butt-looking face.
(I say “you” because it is obvious your word is supreme in this company, and when you whimsically say “Management has decided”, you mean, “I have decided”. Why that is so, only you and the chairman can explain.)
You would rather have an incompetent stooge, than a hardworking and diligent employee. Well, good luck to you in finding that, finding a life, a husband, and many others things you are obviously in dire need of.
In case your frustrated self haven’t noticed, there is life beyond this company. I hope you don’t find that life, and that you end up sad, sick, miserable and lonely.

Anyways, I’m clearing my desk now, waiting to hear you scream in horror when you receive this email. By then I’d be at the car park smoking a cigarette.

Warm regards sucker!
Yours,

This is a real case of getting fed up and exploding to prevent imploding!

The lady must have really been a pain the ass.

1 Like

Re: My Friends Resignation Letter (cc'd To All Staff Of The Bank) by ednut1(m): 9:06am On May 24, 2016
wrong wrong wrong. there are better channels at d top he can report to. tomrw when his new employers as for reference now. wat will he do. con yab d woman say she no get husband join hahahahaah. hope dis is not true sha

1 Like

Re: My Friends Resignation Letter (cc'd To All Staff Of The Bank) by Davbams(m): 9:48am On May 24, 2016
BoboYekini:
Wouldn't everyone love to write this. But why give them the satisfaction. A single line 'I resign' would convey so much more.

I agree with you. A 2 word letter would be epic.
Re: My Friends Resignation Letter (cc'd To All Staff Of The Bank) by amicable09(f): 10:12am On May 24, 2016
LastMumu:
I know say na bad things like this you dey always like. angry
Lol...
How this one take be bad thing? tongue
This is not the sack letter but a disgruntled employee's resignation letter grin
Re: My Friends Resignation Letter (cc'd To All Staff Of The Bank) by amicable09(f): 10:34am On May 24, 2016
Ferdyboss:

I pray you wouldn't need to use this template in all your experiences as an employee.
Amen! Ferdy.
May I never have need for this cry... I cannot be a cry baby at work because of a dissatisfied employer.
Re: My Friends Resignation Letter (cc'd To All Staff Of The Bank) by karleone(m): 10:38am On May 24, 2016
adeaks:
This sounds like a great idea until you think about the fact that many prospective employers now ask for recommendation from the last or previous employer.
If the writer of this resignation letter is to get a new firm and the firm asks him for a recommendation letter from his last employer.........(fill in the rest by yourself) grin

It's possible he might have carved out something for himself before putting up with this.
Re: My Friends Resignation Letter (cc'd To All Staff Of The Bank) by Abee79(m): 10:46am On May 24, 2016
I have had to go back to my former employers for references seveval times. I did not like many of them, but I was wise enough to keep my cool till the very end. My watchword and guiding principle is this: WHATEVER IT WILL COST YOU, ENSURE YOU PART WAYS WITH YOUR EMPLOYER IN PEACE you might need a favor from them someday . . .
Re: My Friends Resignation Letter (cc'd To All Staff Of The Bank) by MaziOmenuko: 11:15am On May 24, 2016
Looks so therapeutic until your next job happens to be in a firm that requests a referral from your previous work place. Na dia u go know difference between 6 and half a dozen.
Re: My Friends Resignation Letter (cc'd To All Staff Of The Bank) by amicable09(f): 11:39am On May 24, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
Looks so therapeutic until your next job happens to be in a firm that requests a referral from your previous work place. Na dia u go know difference between 6 and half a dozen.
Lol
What's the difference please, Mazi? Cos I no sabi am undecided

Always thought it was 6 but looks like calculation has changed lipsrsealed
Re: My Friends Resignation Letter (cc'd To All Staff Of The Bank) by Nature129(m): 11:46am On May 24, 2016
This writer badt gan!

I trust the message in this resignation letter will give the woman, in question, sleepless nights...the message will have her wishing she could secretly serve the guy a chilled bottle of Heineken and hot nkwobi mixed with highly concentrated H2SO4 so as to, quickly, meet his maker grin

1 Like

Re: My Friends Resignation Letter (cc'd To All Staff Of The Bank) by bxcode(m): 12:02pm On May 24, 2016
Never you pay back evil with evil. From the content of the letter, the resigning employee if given an opportunity will be like his terrible boss.
Re: My Friends Resignation Letter (cc'd To All Staff Of The Bank) by MaziOmenuko: 12:24pm On May 24, 2016
amicable09:

Lol
What's the difference please, Mazi? Cos I no sabi am undecided

Always thought it was 6 but looks like calculation has changed lipsrsealed

Lol...calculation didn't change, the difference is in the context actually.

on a private note, I'm a fan of your diary, your pre-val update made me broke my ribs in laughter, and then April 30th, I was just so happy for you.

1 Like

Re: My Friends Resignation Letter (cc'd To All Staff Of The Bank) by skfa1: 12:57pm On May 24, 2016
I understand the perspective from which the writer is coming from. There can be some bosses that think that they are God but the truth is, they are not!

My advice to the OP,next time just leave quietly and continue with your life. Whether you do good or bad things in life,it will all end one day and we shall all face judgement at the end of time.

All the best OP!!!
Re: My Friends Resignation Letter (cc'd To All Staff Of The Bank) by eightsin(m): 1:27pm On May 24, 2016
Brutalised! I have a feeling this will not end in the office
Re: My Friends Resignation Letter (cc'd To All Staff Of The Bank) by amicable09(f): 1:53pm On May 24, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Lol...calculation didn't change, the difference is in the context actually.

on a private note, I'm a fan of your diary, your pre-val update made me broke my ribs in laughter, and then April 30th, I was just so happy for you.
Lol... Oh! I see.Thanks a bunch.
I've expressed my love for your creative writings before, let me do it again cheesy

I love your literary works, those in literature section especially. And the way people book space to follow your story makes me take a seat on the highest branch of a pumpkin tree to get a vantage point for complete followership- undisturbed. wink

Thank you again for sharing in my joy. Don't mind that mischievous pre-val update by the way wink... I can be like that sometimes.
Re: My Friends Resignation Letter (cc'd To All Staff Of The Bank) by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 24, 2016
This email won't have made any traction within my organization.

Company emails are scanned and the combination of resignation as well as copying large groups of people would have filtered the email for review.

If true, which its not, then it'll be very unprofessional.
Re: My Friends Resignation Letter (cc'd To All Staff Of The Bank) by oluwanoni: 3:05pm On May 24, 2016
Warm Regards sucker,

now that part got me grin

why waste my energy on a boss who I feel unpleasant about, if and when I resign it would be because of my own choice, not based on someone's perspective of my work or our the person treat others.

Mine is to deliver on work and be humble, wetin this woman do no hard, try my stepmother!
Re: My Friends Resignation Letter (cc'd To All Staff Of The Bank) by Akious2k2(m): 4:33pm On May 24, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: My Friends Resignation Letter (cc'd To All Staff Of The Bank) by Akious2k2(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2016
oluwanoni:
Warm Regards sucker,

now that part got me grin

why waste my energy on a boss who I feel unpleasant about, if and when I resign it would be because of my own choice, not based on someone's perspective of my work or our the person treat others.

Mine is to deliver on work and be humble, wetin this woman do no hard, try my stepmother!
D bold may not b his reason 4 resignation
Re: My Friends Resignation Letter (cc'd To All Staff Of The Bank) by FixedRoots: 7:02pm On May 24, 2016
That guy certainly didn't search for that job for years and he's not planning on searching for another because he just committed career suicide! Wrong.
Re: My Friends Resignation Letter (cc'd To All Staff Of The Bank) by XtraSmooth404: 7:37pm On May 24, 2016
This is interesting!
Re: My Friends Resignation Letter (cc'd To All Staff Of The Bank) by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 24, 2016
Ishilove:

Hmmm...You're right sha...

Fried plantain na you be this?

No, I'm egg roll. grin

By the way, where is Lalasticlala to move this thread to the permanent site? undecided
Re: My Friends Resignation Letter (cc'd To All Staff Of The Bank) by Ishilove: 11:49pm On May 24, 2016
LastMumu:

No, I'm egg roll. grin

By the way, where is Lalasticlala to move this thread to the permanent site? undecided
Fried plantain! cheesy

So this is where you've been hiding grin
Re: My Friends Resignation Letter (cc'd To All Staff Of The Bank) by opribo(m): 4:25am On May 25, 2016
A good catapult on the forehead at night would have sent more meaning than writing all this. By the time she treats it with a permanent knuckle on her head as reminder that will send the appropriate warning to all the useless fake managers.
Re: My Friends Resignation Letter (cc'd To All Staff Of The Bank) by Chigorkizz(m): 5:54am On May 25, 2016
upper cut

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Online Job Vacancy. / Police Recruitment: Force Headquarters Denies Removing Entry Requirements / Job Vacancies At Society For Family Health (SFH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.