Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Six Solid Reasons Why Ladies Act The Way They Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Solid Reasons Why Ladies Act The Way They Do (916 Views)

7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Solid Reasons Why Ladies Act The Way They Do by DEGREE2466(m): 9:38pm On May 23, 2016
Why Ladies Act The Way The Do

1. Inelastic attention: inelasticity means that when there is increase in the price of something, the quantity demanded of that thing decrease but not as much as the increase in price. This is the case with ladies. Even when they prove to be arrogant and rude, the attention they get does not decrease with the high level of ill-mannerism they display thus making some of them think that the world revolve around them and that they can be disrespectful to anybody and get away with it afterall lots of guys are on their checklist.

2. Older men chasing younger girls: Another major reason some girls behave so rude is the fact that men who are much older than them are running after them. A case study is when I saw one of my secondary school students in teaching practice hanging out with a colleague in the higher level. How do you expect such student to respect her teachers and worst still her student-teachers?

3. Guys with low self-esteem: This is where matter ended! Imagine you as a guy, you called a girl two times and she did not pick up, then you relaxed yourself forming that she should return your call if she wants to speak with you whereas another guy is out there giving her 12 missed calls and still back it up with lots of text messages. What did you expect the girl to do? but to ignore your call till infinity because there are some other guys who wouldn't mind sending her recharge card just for her to pick their call.

4. Social media: As a matter of fact, social media has aggravated the egocentric level of girls that they would not mind chatting away with their phones even while you are talking to them. Funny enough, most of the guys these girls chat with on social media are either using fake accounts with fake pictures to deceive them or are far below the guys they know in real life. The grass is always greener at the other side you know?

5. Domestic sexual abuse: This is the most unreported type of abuse around the globe. Imagine a girl being molested sexually by her father, uncle, cousin or any other older male relative. The girl will only grow up to see all men as irresponsible and thus behaves disrespectfully towards them.

6. Time Bound: This may sound ludicrous but it is a fact. Girls know that their fun time passes away as such they try as much as they can to catch the highest amount of fun they can catch when they are unmarried. In the course of catching their fun, they tend to be over reactive which makes them appear rude and disrespectful. Once a lady gets married, she only answers calls from ABC people where A=The husband, B= The immediate biological brothers and this excludes the male cousins, uncles and any male relative that is not known personally by the husband, while C= Her co-workers/Employer. But a man receives calls from anybody anytime, anywhere without being answerable to anybody.

http://uzochukwuedu..com.ng/2016/05/why-ladies-act-way-they-do.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Six Solid Reasons Why Ladies Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 23, 2016
Inelastic attention: inelasticity means that when there is increase in the price of something, the quantity demanded decrease but not as much as increase in the price of that thing

shocked ....so ECONOMICS follow for the list...... undecided

Issoryt.... undecided

Re: Six Solid Reasons Why Ladies Act The Way They Do by Cutehector(m): 9:53pm On May 23, 2016
True
Re: Six Solid Reasons Why Ladies Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 23, 2016
Asslicking N!ggas

N!ggas be ready to betray and kill their own blood, even those loyal friends just to get a pat on the back from a lady angry ....

Ladies surrounded by this type of n!ggas end up being very disrespectful .....
Re: Six Solid Reasons Why Ladies Act The Way They Do by skywalker240(m): 10:07pm On May 23, 2016
the social media thing though..
Re: Six Solid Reasons Why Ladies Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 23, 2016
S
Re: Six Solid Reasons Why Ladies Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 23, 2016
Haters!

Why are men so afraid of women?

Its a man's world afterall so u guys shuld enjoy it and let us be!!!
Re: Six Solid Reasons Why Ladies Act The Way They Do by shugabae(f): 11:40pm On May 23, 2016
Its true though
Re: Six Solid Reasons Why Ladies Act The Way They Do by Chuksemi(m): 11:46pm On May 23, 2016
Op, how did you get this? So because a girl has someone texting and calling her like a leech. She will ignore my calls?

I know you are saying nonesense but, kontinu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Solid Reasons Why Ladies Act The Way They Do by MRBrownJ: 11:51pm On May 23, 2016
@DEGREE2466

1. Inelastic attention: if we (men) didnt gave these women such unwarranted attention, they wouldnt act the way they do.
so, i am sorry to say that the source of the problem is MEN

2. Older men chasing younger girls: just because oder men run after these babes, shouldnt be a reason for them to lack respect, but anyway, why would you want anything to with any disrespectful woman? if you continue trying to hook up with her when she disrespects you then... i am sorry to say that the source of the problem is MEN

3. Guys with low self-esteem: just because some dude are willing to do whatever nonsense to attract the attention of these babes, shouldnt be a reason for you to act any different than you should. be yourself and dont pretend to be whoever you are not... if you do then i am sorry to say that the source of the problem is MEN

4. Social media: why waste any time with a woman who aint giving you any attention?! how desperate are you that you would stand there while this woman is chatting away on social media. abeg RESPECT YOURSELF, because if you dont then... i am sorry to say that the source of the problem is MEN

5. Domestic sexual abuse: and the minute you realise that this lady has been abused, thats the moment you start running and let her deal with her emotional/psychological issue by herself. trying to become captain save-a-h0e wont do and... i am sorry to say that the source of the problem is again MEN

6. Time Bound: bwaaaaaah! again, anyone who believe this gibberish is on his own!

(1) (Reply)

"I've Never Slept With Van Vicker"-married Woman Replies Husband / Behavioral Science: An Indepth Look To Happyness / New Gist In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.