Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,809 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Nigeria Shall Rise Again:a Message From God To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Shall Rise Again:a Message From God To Nigerians (978 Views)

Asari Dokubo Laughs At Buhari: "Rat Sent By God To Chase Buhari Like Pharaoh" / Beggars Pray In Kaduna; Kill Pregnant Sheep, Ask God To Punish Their Oppressors / Dino Melaye Asks God To Intervene In Nigerian Situation, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Shall Rise Again:a Message From God To Nigerians by beready: 10:09pm On May 23, 2016
Some months back,I was on my way to Ikeja environs.The road was clogged by long lines of vehicles queuing for fuel.After some time,I got to my destination,I then needed a cold drink.Lo and behold,there was no cold drink over a long stretch of the street.All the vendors were saying the same thing-"no light since Friday". This was Monday morning.
I was depressed throughout that day.I have never experienced lack of cold drink in Lagos.Even places with no electricity have a way of getting ice blocks.No light,no fuel.Why were our problems compounded?
I was emotionally down as I slept that night.In my dream,I saw a N5000 coin.I was perplexed,wondering when CBN issued a N5000 denomination.Then I saw someone bringing out money to buy the N5000 coin.
When I woke up,I was wondering about the meaning of the dream,then the interpretation came:
The Naira will appreciate
The appreciation will not be a fluke but it will be permanent
The Naira will be desired by many and currencies will be exchanged to buy the Naira
The economy of Nigeria will be supernaturally aided to recover

The Lord said because of the hardship in the land,many Nigerians are considering suicide and crime.
The Lord said as many that are considering suicide and crime should keep hope alive.Things will turn around for the best.
"IT SHALL BE WELL",says the Lord.
Re: Nigeria Shall Rise Again:a Message From God To Nigerians by Baawaa(m): 10:14pm On May 23, 2016
I will witness it
Re: Nigeria Shall Rise Again:a Message From God To Nigerians by TheEclectic: 10:25pm On May 23, 2016
Rise again? Was nigeria ever on top?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Shall Rise Again:a Message From God To Nigerians by Donshemzy1234: 10:34pm On May 23, 2016
Hmmm.........Tz better we have faith in God than to hope in God. Anyway we have to pray our way out of this current hardship. #May God help us ijn.
Re: Nigeria Shall Rise Again:a Message From God To Nigerians by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 23, 2016
Tell am say we don hear.
Re: Nigeria Shall Rise Again:a Message From God To Nigerians by plaetton: 11:01pm On May 23, 2016
musKeeto:
Tell am say we don hear.
How far?
Re: Nigeria Shall Rise Again:a Message From God To Nigerians by plaetton: 11:02pm On May 23, 2016
beready:
Some months back,I was on my way to Ikeja environs.The road was clogged by long lines of vehicles queuing for fuel.After some time,I got to my destination,I then needed a cold drink.Lo and behold,there was no cold drink over a long stretch of the street.All the vendors were saying the same thing-"no light since Friday". This was Monday morning.
I was depressed throughout that day.I have never experienced lack of cold drink in Lagos.Even places with no electricity have a way of getting ice blocks.No light,no fuel.Why were our problems compounded?
I was emotionally down as I slept that night.In my dream,I saw a N5000 coin.I was perplexed,wondering when CBN issued a N5000 denomination.Then I saw someone bringing out money to buy the N5000 coin.
When I woke up,I was wondering about the meaning of the dream,then the interpretation came:
The Naira will appreciate
The appreciation will not be a fluke but it will be permanent
The Naira will be desired by many and currencies will be exchanged to buy the Naira
The economy of Nigeria will be supernaturally aided to recover

The Lord said because of the hardship in the land,many Nigerians are considering suicide and crime.
The Lord said as many that are considering suicide and crime should keep hope alive.Things will turn around for the best.
"IT SHALL BE WELL",says the Lord.

This god must be crazy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Shall Rise Again:a Message From God To Nigerians by lashout1: 11:06pm On May 23, 2016
OP when last u treat malaria?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Shall Rise Again:a Message From God To Nigerians by gud4dbest(m): 11:14pm On May 23, 2016
If na mere dream, let fantasize abt it to ease my worries 4 dis country.OUR LEADERS no do well since d time of the very beginning!
Re: Nigeria Shall Rise Again:a Message From God To Nigerians by Sctests: 11:22pm On May 23, 2016
Every region or tribe that knows what is good for them should get their own country and a brand new valuable currency. Nigeria is dying off and the naira is useless, even worse the guy who calls himself president have destroyed what's left of it with his mundane utterances.

Jump out of the sinking ship now while you still can. It is impossible for nigeria to forward than this. You don't suddenly become a manufacturing nation like US and china overnight. Use your heads. To your tents everyone! Go home and start afresh.

If the oil is making it impossible for this to happen, then I say more Gbuaaa! Gbuaaa! to the pipelines!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Shall Rise Again:a Message From God To Nigerians by Nobody: 6:54am On May 24, 2016
plaetton:

How far?
I'm good, Sir. You?
Hope all is well. ToothFairy bless you richly. grin
Re: Nigeria Shall Rise Again:a Message From God To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:00am On May 24, 2016
TheEclectic:
Rise again? Was nigeria ever on top?

Intelligent question.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This Picture Real Or Photoshopped? Caption This PMB Pic. / This Is Not Aisha Buhari, The President's Wife! / Providing Certificate And Hiring 20 Sans, Which Is Cheaper And Easier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.