Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE (39930 Views)

Elizade University Academic And Non-teaching Staff Job Recruitment (33 Positions / Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic / Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by lecxis: 10:29am On May 27, 2016
please is it advisable to apply as a graduate assistant?
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by SirToby(m): 2:44pm On May 27, 2016
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by SirToby(m): 2:51pm On May 27, 2016
hotboz:

Give me urs?
Bros please add me on watsapp too on 08112524953. Just message me its hotboz
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Holysholay: 8:12pm On May 27, 2016
SirToby:
Joluwatobi66@gmail.com. Please forward it to me.
sent
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by luvility(m): 12:22am On May 28, 2016
hotboz:

Send it to iferichy@gmail.com

Thanks bro. Sent via elu..hlu..s@gmail.com
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by eddie7: 6:28am On May 28, 2016
[color=#550000][/color]
Dollipsejay:
the man beside me is registering... make i quick before him go see wetin i dey type
Guy I just sent u a PM, I need info on some issues bothering me...pls reply
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by SirToby(m): 8:50am On May 28, 2016
Holysholay:

sent
Thanks bro.
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by godson0032000(m): 12:57pm On May 28, 2016
hotboz:

Send it to iferichy@gmkail.com

Please can I send my confirmation mail too to you. So you can help me submit. My distance is far from EkitI. Thanks in anticipation sir.
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by comffy(f): 12:37pm On May 30, 2016
hotboz:

I just checked through also. It's not there. U can apply for any other suitable one.

Thanks very much. I will.
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Elnino4ladies: 6:46am On May 31, 2016
Holysholay:

it bounced back after few seconds, give a valid email
authorjohnsmith8@gmail.com
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Bograd83(f): 10:09pm On May 31, 2016
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by godson0032000(m): 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
godson0032000:

Please can I send my confirmation mail too to you. So you can help me submit. My distance is far from EkitI. Thanks in anticipation sir.

Good day... I sent you a mail yesterday, please let me know whether you received it or not. Thanks
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by godson0032000(m): 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
hotboz:

Send it to iferichy@gmail.com

Good day...I sent you a mail yesterday, please do let me know whether you got the mail or not. Thanks
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by emmahoney(m): 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
Applicants will be expected to download their forms after applying and submit five (5) copies of the downloaded application form, Curriculum Vitae and  Confirmation (Receipt of Application) sent to their mail to the Personnel Affairs Division of the Office of the Registrar before the closing date.

Can somebody explain the above assertions to me? Are we to submit only the the confirmatory message or together with other docs? Pls house, elucidate. Thanks...
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by richardoz(m): 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
hotboz:

No, u will submit online. Wait till they create that space on the site. Closing date is still July 4th
That will be very nice because I have been thinking about the travelling stress since !
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by sahm4u2nv(m): 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
hotboz:
I work there. Will be of help with ur questions.

sir how can I apply for farm officer plss
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by bolanleayodeji97(f): 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
pls are we to submit our confirmatory msg n credentials to the school
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by 500samuel(m): 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
hope you guys have submitted ur hard copy
documents to fuoye?....if u live outside Ekiti
and u want to submit contact me at
olufemisamuel001@gmail.com....be ready to
part with token for my transportation and
printing....
my little way of helping
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by 500samuel(m): 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
hope you guys have submitted ur hard copy
documents to fuoye?....if u live outside Ekiti
and u want to submit contact me at
olufemisamuel001@gmail.com....be ready to
part with token for my transportation and
printing....
my little way of helping
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by 500samuel(m): 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
richardoz:
That will be very nice because I have been thinking about the travelling stress since !

u have to submit hardcopy of ur documents.... for travelling stress sent a mail to olufemisamuel001@gmail.com
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by omoalayo(m): 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
500samuel:

u have to submit hardcopy of ur documents.... for travelling stress sent a mail to olufemisamuel001@gmail.com
Pls help I want to submit
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by 500samuel(m): 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
omoalayo:
Pls help I want to submit
send me a message and let us talk
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by omoalayo(m): 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
500samuel:

send me a message and let us talk
can U giv Me Ur no pls..can U still submit today?
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by 500samuel(m): 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
omoalayo:
can U giv Me Ur no pls..can U still submit today?

not possible till Monday...I have reply ur message
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by emmanuelreal: 6:36am On Jun 05, 2016
Goodmorning house, pls I need a guideline on how to apply and whose to address the letter to.
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by asaju10(m): 11:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
emmanuelreal:
Goodmorning house, pls I need a guideline on how to apply and whose to address the letter to.
see d format....
The registrar,
Federal university Oye Ekiti,
P.M.B ......
Dear sir,
Application for..........
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Benunuas: 8:12am On Jun 06, 2016
"I'm non-academic staff, I can help with ever question u want"
Pls I want to know if it only d confirmation( receipt via mail) that should b sent( 5 copies) to d Personnel Affair Division?
Did is my number: 09056216406. Add me to ur whatsapp.
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by hotboz: 9:58am On Jun 06, 2016
sahm4u2nv:

sir how can I apply for farm officer plss

Go to fuoye.edu.ng.....
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by hotboz: 10:02am On Jun 06, 2016
Benunuas:
"I'm non-academic staff, I can help with ever question u want"
Pls I want to know if it only d confirmation( receipt via mail) that should b sent( 5 copies) to d Personnel Affair Division?
Did is my number: 09056216406. Add me to ur whatsapp.

u will print 5 copies of your confirmation page in ur e-mail, 5 copies of application letter and 5 copies of ur documents and CV. Bring it to Personnel unit in an envelope. Hope this helps...
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by hotboz: 10:07am On Jun 06, 2016
emmahoney:
Applicants will be expected to download their forms after applying and submit five (5) copies of the downloaded application form, Curriculum Vitae and  Confirmation (Receipt of Application) sent to their mail to the Personnel Affairs Division of the Office of the Registrar before the closing date.

Can somebody explain the above assertions to me? Are we to submit only the the confirmatory message or together with other docs? Pls house, elucidate. Thanks...

After submission of ur application form, a confirmation will be sent to ur mail box. U are then required to print 5 copies of it, ur documents, CV and application and bring them to Personnel Affairs Division. Hope this helps.
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by hotboz: 10:09am On Jun 06, 2016
bolanleayodeji97:
pls are we to submit our confirmatory msg n credentials to the school

Yes, you are to submit 5 hardcopies of each.

1 Like

Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 06, 2016
SirToby:

Bros please add me on watsapp too on 08112524953. Just message me its hotboz
Please the admin should add me to the watsapp group too. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Apply For Shell Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 / "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" / Police Recruitment Exercise In Rivers Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.