Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE (39870 Views)

Elizade University Academic And Non-teaching Staff Job Recruitment (33 Positions / Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic / Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by 500samuel(m): 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
midps007:
Pls house, what is the arrangement format of the documents, are we to stape each of the documents together and arrange them in five different places

arrange it with the below format:

1. letter sent to ur mail
2. application letter
3. c.v
4. credentials
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by youngviscker: 9:48am On Jun 13, 2016
Please I need link for bsc Economics, is there any post vacant that suit me sir
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Dorjah1: 10:30am On Jun 13, 2016
Gd am Nl wot is pmb of fuoye please
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by 500samuel(m): 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
youngviscker:
Please I need link for bsc Economics, is there any post vacant that suit me sir

do u have working experience and where
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Amazingg: 11:15am On Jun 14, 2016
Please can anyone send me the full advert page so i can know which position best suits an entry level accounting graduate with MSC in-view. Thanks
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by hotboz: 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
OK guys, this is what we'll do. I've been getting series of calls and messages concerning this particular job advert. So I guess creating a whatsapp platform will be a better idea. There u can ask whatever question or get info at a go. To opt in, send ur number to my line 08030450762. Just ur number and "from Nairaland". Wish u success guys.

1 Like

Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Deeman87: 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
hotboz:
OK guys, this is what we'll do. I've been getting series of calls and messages concerning this particular job advert. So I guess creating a whatsapp platform will be a better idea. There u can ask whatever question or get info at a go. To opt in, send ur number to my line 08030450762. Just ur number and "from Nairaland". Wish u success guys.
Thank you sir, you are one in a million, I appreciate ur advise.
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by tmgtreasure(m): 7:23am On Jun 17, 2016
, 08135302284
hotboz:
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by tmgtreasure(m): 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
hotboz:
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by SirToby(m): 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
500samuel:

arrange it with the below format:
1. letter sent to ur mail 2. application letter 3. c.v 4. credentials
Is everything 5 copies each ?
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by DrLuv: 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
I was about to apply for a post in the medical department when I heard a rather disheartening information about the recruitment process; that appointment letters have been issued out underground even before and after the start of this advertisement show business.the news is from a reliable source.
when I thought that here comes a federal recruitment that will be conducted on merit ground..alas! we are still dealing with this level of impunity.well I told the individual that I would still apply, pray on the matter, who knows..something or anything can happen..so please apply with prayers.the information may only apply for the post I am interested in, I dont know of any other post sha
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by UEDIBO: 1:13am On Jun 24, 2016
PLEASE CAN I STILL SEND MY OWN FOR SUBMISSION?
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by 500samuel(m): 8:29am On Jun 24, 2016
UEDIBO:
PLEASE CAN I STILL SEND MY OWN FOR SUBMISSION?

you can....contact me on 07035931528
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by bolanleayodeji97(f): 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
hoping for the very possible best from fuoye
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by dbestuncle: 12:03am On Jun 25, 2016
hotboz:
I work there. Will be of help with ur questions.
pls any idea of how previous recruitment was done. thanks
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by hotboz: 9:06am On Jun 25, 2016
DrLuv:
I was about to apply for a post in the medical department when I heard a rather disheartening information about the recruitment process; that appointment letters have been issued out underground even before and after the start of this advertisement show business.the news is from a reliable source.
when I thought that here comes a federal recruitment that will be conducted on merit ground..alas! we are still dealing with this level of impunity.well I told the individual that I would still apply, pray on the matter, who knows..something or anything can happen..so please apply with prayers.the information may only apply for the post I am interested in, I dont know of any other post sha

Don't let any rumour dampen your spirit... Even if it's true, pray you are one of those that will be chosen on Merits. Life is too firm for pessimism. Think about how many people Ur post will affect negatively. My one Cent.
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by hotboz: 9:08am On Jun 25, 2016
dbestuncle:

pls any idea of how previous recruitment was done. thanks

Shortlisted Non-academics will be called for test while Academics will be called for interview. U can drop Ur number to be added to Fuoye applicants Whatsapp group.

1 Like

Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Sobandetobi(m): 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
For the WhatsApp group my no : 08167312392 pls add me asap thanks
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Sobandetobi(m): 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
How soon will the interview or test be ?? And will it be paid in the campus or accredited centres
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Sobandetobi(m): 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
All I mean is will it be in the school campus or accredited centres ??
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by asaju10(m): 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
hotboz:

Shortlisted Non-academics will be called for test while Academics will be called for interview. U can drop Ur number to be added to Fuoye applicants Whatsapp group.
pls any idea on what d test may look like, is it base on ones field or gmat. I believe u were once in our shoe.Thanks
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by falax2003: 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
asaju10:
pls any idea on what d test may look like, is it base on ones field or gmat. I believe u were once in our shoe.Thanks
Pls add me on whatsapp grp 08067108373
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by falax2003: 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
hotboz:

Pls i will appreciate it if u can add me on whatsapp group 08067108373. God bless
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by eben1991: 7:10am On Jul 05, 2016
kindly add me to the group 08067573772
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Sampi4me(m): 7:53am On Jul 05, 2016
Add me to the group 08065313613
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by toyin2010(m): 9:46am On Jul 05, 2016
Add me with my number 08063323352
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by linsa01(m): 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
hotboz:

Thanks for your effort bro. please, I heard the employment will not be this year cos it was not in the 2016 budget. I want you to confirm how authentic this info is. I am aware the school is kick starting some new dept by next session. please do help to verify this rumour. thanks once again
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Temas: 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
please add me to the WhatsApp group....thanks
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by ernesterioo(f): 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
Pls add me to the group @08060199045
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by ernesterioo(f): 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
hotboz:
bro pls add me to the group @08060199045
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Davidmanager: 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
hotboz:

add me 08036851100
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Bograd83(f): 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
When?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Apply For Shell Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 / "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" / Police Recruitment Exercise In Rivers Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.