Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Understanding People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Understanding People (627 Views)

Understanding The Secret Language Of Women / Understanding Your Wife / Abuja Lady Confesses Her Odd Sound During S"x - Seeks For Understanding Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding People by EazyJ(f): 4:05am On May 24, 2016
From my point of view, when it comes to understanding people I believe there are two categories of people:

#The first category ;

They believe that there are some people that can never be understood and because they can't understand them they are quick to term them crazy, weird or difficult.

#The second category ;

These people believe nobody understands them, so they keep to themselves and don't socialize and since they are termed weird or difficult, they believe they are.
More often than not they wonder why they are different from other people.

That leads us to the big question:
Is it possible to understand everybody?

I'll say YES and before you start to argue with me, READ ON.

There are about 6.7 billion people in the world today and because of our genes and our environment we are all different from each other.
Everybody is unique in his or her own way.
Our character, attitude and personality is borne out of our experiences, especially at the early stage of life.

That guy does not like talking much because as a kid his parents never gave him the opportunity to express himself.

That girl does not like keeping friends because she lost her mom which was her best friend when she was a kid and somehow she believes she will lose another friend so she keeps to herself.

To really understand someone you have to be able to relate to where they are coming from, what they have been through and the experience they have undergone, relating to that will help understand why they behave the way they do.
Despite the fact that humans are complex creatures, they are logical and highly predictable.

Before you open your mouth to call that person weird or crazy. OR
Before you break that girl's heart because you think she can never understand you. OR
Before you leave that guy because you think he's too difficult.

Remember that he or she is like that because of what he or she has been through.

We all can be understood, it will only just take TIME and a little PATIENCE.

#copied
Re: Understanding People by tunize(m): 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2020
EazyJ:

From my point of view, when it comes to understanding people I believe there are two categories of people:

#The first category ;

They believe that there are some people that can never be understood and because they can't understand them they are quick to term them crazy, weird or difficult.

#The second category ;

These people believe nobody understands them, so they keep to themselves and don't socialize and since they are termed weird or difficult, they believe they are.
More often than not they wonder why they are different from other people.

That leads us to the big question:
Is it possible to understand everybody?

I'll say YES and before you start to argue with me, READ ON.

There are about 6.7 billion people in the world today and because of our genes and our environment we are all different from each other.
Everybody is unique in his or her own way.
Our character, attitude and personality is borne out of our experiences, especially at the early stage of life.

That guy does not like talking much because as a kid his parents never gave him the opportunity to express himself.

That girl does not like keeping friends because she lost her mom which was her best friend when she was a kid and somehow she believes she will lose another friend so she keeps to herself.

To really understand someone you have to be able to relate to where they are coming from, what they have been through and the experience they have undergone, relating to that will help understand why they behave the way they do.
Despite the fact that humans are complex creatures, they are logical and highly predictable.

Before you open your mouth to call that person weird or crazy. OR
Before you break that girl's heart because you think she can never understand you. OR
Before you leave that guy because you think he's too difficult.

Remember that he or she is like that because of what he or she has been through.

We all can be understood, it will only just take TIME and a little PATIENCE.

#copied
True beacause no mttr how difficult a person might seem, it only requires TIME AND PATIENCE

1 Like

Re: Understanding People by EazyJ(f): 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
tunize:

True beacause no mttr how difficult a person might seem, it only requires TIME AND PATIENCE

Time and Patience it is...... very important.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Racist Video That Is Going Viral On Social Media (video) / Wife Cuts Husband’s Pen-is After Finding Out He Slept With Her Best Friend / Gender Equality - I Don't Get It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.