Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode (48052 Views)

Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness / MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) / Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by mrvitalis(m): 9:23pm On May 24, 2016
Eve001:

No please. When you manufacture you start from scratch, when you assemble, you have the parts ready made, all you do is put the parts together.
Even ford don't manufacture there engine and radiator so please chill
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by gwmlogistic: 9:50pm On May 24, 2016
Ofodirinwa:
Only in nigeria can an elected governor make a 'donation' with state funds to something he's supposed to oversee in the first place

It beats me when people reason like u. First thing we run federal policing. If a governor decides to completely ignore them for 4 years it's nobodies biz. He is not mandated to give anything to the police so when he does, it's a donation.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 24, 2016
mrvitalis:

Even ford don't manufacture there engine and radiator so please chill

You used the word' interchangable'
The two words don't mean the same thing.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by gwmlogistic: 9:55pm On May 24, 2016
cold:
Only in Nigeria will such an act ever make sense. You have an auto manufacturing outfit in the country but a state governor, not a private individual goes to foriegn lands to make his auto purchases for state use with tax payers money. Where else in this world is that possible without the accompanying public outcry?
I take it that u have never had a ride in the innoson. Police men are supposed to drive high end all wheel drive card. U don't want to see what's packed under the bonnet of a regular police car in a developed country.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by Einl(m): 11:05pm On May 24, 2016
sdindan:
Are you okay?
In fact Coscharis MANUFACTURER Ferrari in Osun state. grin
Hahgahahahahahahahahahahahha
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by chrisblack: 11:21pm On May 24, 2016
mrvitalis:
Bro go and research
Bro don't mind this group of people there are over 3 car manufacturers / assembly plants in lagos
.and yes ford nd Nissan are now being. Assembled in lagos
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by ogmask: 12:10am On May 25, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Could it be that Ambode is a tribal bigot?

I think you 're the real tribal bigot bro.
Abia and anambra states bought Toyota cars for security about 3 months ago, you all pretended as if you ddnt see or hear of it.
Innoson pays tax to anambra state govt. Innoson employed more igbo than any other tribe in its factory. Innoson contributes to the economic activity in the state too, but u will rather call Ambode out leaving ur own govs who are direct beneficiaries. Talk about hypocrisy.. now tell me, who is Realy ur enemy?
You have to remove the elephant in your eyes first.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by rhektor(m): 1:57am On May 25, 2016
anonimi:

FYI.

Mr common sense that shows foreign films at silverbird galleria.
Guy stop dishing out nonsense

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by simplycarro: 2:29am On May 25, 2016
FisifunKododada:
cool grin grin grin grin grin Ibos - obsessed with Yorubas since 1 AD. Ibos believe ALL their problems is caused by Yorubas grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Unfortunately for them, those yorubas no see them at all.
Obviously yorubas have realized now that those people are evil minded.
If they want to patronise innonson, that is their busines, they can insist on their states govt to do that but not LASG which have nothing in common with innonson .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by S1rsubway1: 2:43am On May 25, 2016
ogmask:

Abia and anambra states bought Toyota cars for security about 3 months ago, you all pretended as if you ddnt see or hear of it.
Innoson pays tax to anambra state govt. Innoson employed more igbo than any other tribe in its factory. Innoson contributes to the economic activity in the state too, but u will rather call Ambode out leaving ur own govs who are direct beneficiaries. Talk about hypocrisy.. now tell me, who is Realy ur enemy?

They are born hypocrites and cry babies. Everyone is always against them, never seen this kinda people ever in my life, always crying over everything. The other day, One was even blaming Tinubu for the rot in Abia state, they will rather blame others than blame there own leaders for there misfortune. Bunch of emotional cry babies.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by S1rsubway1: 2:45am On May 25, 2016
simplycarro:

Unfortunately for them, those yorubas no see them at all.
Obviously yorubas have realized now that those people are evil minded.
If they want to patronise innonson, that is their busines, they can insist on their states govt to do that but not LASG which have nothing in common with innonson .

Can you imagine, Obiano destroy market, then he is the best ever. Ambode destroy market then he is wicked and should be killed. Obiano bought police cars from Toyota then he is a good governor, Ambode bought same then he hates Ndigbo. Always crying and shedding tears over everything. Shameless hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by S1rsubway1: 2:47am On May 25, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Could it be that Ambode is a tribal bigot?

Cry babies, everyone is a bigot to you people. Obiano was not a bigot when he bought same cars from Toyota even when Innoson pay tax to Anambra government. Hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by aresa: 3:01am On May 25, 2016
[img]http://1.bp..com/-q_swDsIy904/VU-Dg5nlmII/AAAAAAAATb8/oEOX-JvBlbY/s640/ben%2Bmurray%2Bbruce%2Bn%2Bfamily.JPG[/img]

hypocrite twitter nuisance senator by naija...

What happened to UI, UNN, UNILAG and so on..

The twitter clown didn't hesitate to ship his son and his $dollars abroad to Los Angeles for the best education money can but..

What about schooling naija and keeping your dollars in naija to better naija..

Lesson for the alaba market primary school dropouts in this thread, the twitter clown don't give a shit about naija or your buy naija nonsense...

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by Ofodirinwa: 3:14am On May 25, 2016
gwmlogistic:

It beats me when people reason like u. First thing we run federal policing. If a governor decides to completely ignore them for 4 years it's nobodies biz. He is not mandated to give anything to the police so when he does, it's a donation.

not true, the state is in charge of security but the fed has ownership and overruling party. So the govern is responsible for the security of his state and federal police are just one part.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by oduastates: 3:44am On May 25, 2016
fkj950ax:

The State Government is not supposed to purchase cars and equipment for security agencies as they are Federal Government controlled and funded.

In other to bridge the funding gap and improve security in states, the governor purchase these cars and equipment and "DONATE" them to the security agencies.

So donation is the right word and the exacting thing they are doing.

You dey mind the didirin

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by oduastates: 3:45am On May 25, 2016
Ofodirinwa:

not true, the state is in charge of security but the fed has ownership and overruling party. So the govern is responsible for the security of his state and federal police are just one part.
No wonder Enugu governor is using bakassi boy for security?

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by Bitterleafsoup: 3:54am On May 25, 2016
ogmask:

really post it here
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by Bitterleafsoup: 3:54am On May 25, 2016
Ofodirinwa:

what other police are in tbe states?
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by Bitterleafsoup: 3:56am On May 25, 2016
S1rsubway1:

Can you imagine, Obiano destroy market, then he is the best ever. Ambode destroy market then he is wicked and should be killed. Obiano bought police cars from Toyota then he is a good governor, Ambode bought same then he hates Ndigbo. Always crying and shedding tears over everything. Shameless hypocrites.
ok post that article lets see
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by pinkyliceous(f): 6:51am On May 25, 2016
Is that why you sound like someone who spent all his life in a face-me-I-face-you building?

S1rsubway1:

Cry babies, everyone is a bigot to you people. Obiano was not a bigot when he bought same cars from Toyota even when Innoson pay tax to Anambra government. Hypocrites.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by S1rsubway1: 6:55am On May 25, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Is that why you sound like someone who spent all his life in a face-me-I-face-you building?

Buhahaha Coming from someone that live in the erosion ravaged forest of the East. You are ignorant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by pinkyliceous(f): 6:58am On May 25, 2016
Hehehehehehehehehe this is your 3rd time of quoting me under one comment. I dare you to quote me 97 more time! Your quoting time starts now!!!

Like I asked earlier: is Mr. Ambode a tribal bigot?

ogmask:

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by pinkyliceous(f): 7:06am On May 25, 2016
Hello 90-year old brown-roofed buildings, hello!!!

S1rsubway1:

Buhahaha Coming from someone that live in the erosion ravaged forest of the East. You are ignorant.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by S1rsubway1: 7:09am On May 25, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Hello 90-year old brown-roofed buildings, hello!!!

Your people were actually running and living in the thicky red mud forest butt-unclad that 90 years ago. Lmaooo

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by pinkyliceous(f): 7:14am On May 25, 2016
Hehehehehehehehehe agreed some of them may start their lives from there but they leave you there after 2/3 years to pack into their own mansions while you remain in a 100 years old brown-roofed house answering Omo landlord with 25 other mouth-opening, loud mouthed Omo landlords. Una no dey shame to dey use pit toilet in 21t century?

#Spit.

S1rsubway1:

Your people were actually running and living in the thicky red mud forest butt-unclad that 90 years ago. Lmaooo
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by S1rsubway1: 9:15am On May 25, 2016
[s]
pinkyliceous:
Hehehehehehehehehe agreed some of them may start their lives from there but they leave you there after 2/3 years to pack into their own mansions while you remain in a 100 years old brown-roofed house answering Omo landlord with 25 other mouth-opening, loud mouthed Omo landlords. Una no dey shame to dey use pit toilet in 21t century?

#Spit.

[/s]

The jobless oaf is pained. Lmao. Which mansion? They have started with there lies again, you live with your old parent in a hut like room in Enugu. Just stop the lies cos we know you well, try to travel from that forest first before even quoting me. Spit on your flat head. Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by pinkyliceous(f): 11:17am On May 25, 2016
My friend travel beyond Ore and see for yourself. The best houses are in Anambra, Akwa Ibom, Owerri and of course PH.

Even the nice houses in Lagos are owned by Igbos.

Maintain your brown roof aand keep still.

Na only for mouth una dey strong.

S1rsubway1:
[s][/s]

The jobless oaf is pained. Lmao. Which mansion? They have started with there lies again, you live with your old parent in a hut like room in Enugu. Just stop the lies cos we know you well, try to travel from that forest first before even quoting me. Spit on your flat head. Lmao
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by S1rsubway1: 11:54am On May 25, 2016
[s]
pinkyliceous:
My friend travel beyond Ore and see for yourself. The best houses are in Anambra, Akwa Ibom, Owerri and of course PH.

Even the nice houses in Lagos are owned by Igbos.

Maintain your brown roof aand keep still.

Na only for mouth una dey strong.

[/s]

Buhahahahaha. Typical Igbo, adding Akwa Ibom and PH to there erosion cursed land, they are always ashamed of there red mud land. You own which best house in Lag? I will flog that your flat empty head for lying, you all pack 30 of yourself in 1 room at Ajegunle. Uncle Chinedu is deceiving you, no wonder you all have no shame. Lmaooo cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by pinkyliceous(f): 3:17pm On May 25, 2016
S1rsubway1:
[s][/s]

Buhahahahaha. Typical Igbo, adding Akwa Ibom and PH to there erosion cursed land, they are always ashamed of there red mud land. You own which best house in Lag? I will flog that your flat empty head for lying, you all pack 30 of yourself in 1 room at Ajegunle. Uncle Chinedu is deceiving you, no wonder you all have no shame. Lmaooo cheesy cheesy

By their Engirishii you shall know them.

#gutter

#boy

#phukeonyourdirtyarmpit
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by Ofodirinwa: 3:20pm On May 25, 2016
oduastates:

No wonder Enugu governor is using bakassi boy for security?
come and try them. ape
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by S1rsubway1: 3:21pm On May 25, 2016
pinkyliceous:

By their Engirishii you shall know them.

#gutter

#boy

#phukeonyourdirtyarmpit

Buhhahahahaha The shameless one had to resort to the famous ojuku style tactics. I know you people very well, shame is one thing you dont have, reason everyone piss on you. Bunch of shameless villagers. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by simplycarro: 3:46pm On May 25, 2016
Ofodirinwa:

[s]not true, the state is in charge of security but the fed has ownership and overruling party. So the govern is responsible for the security of his state and federal police are just one part.[/s]

Stop spreading ignorance all over this thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire / John Bray Visits Fayose Over Ekiti Election (Photos) / Hope Uzodinma’s Travel Ban, N4.3bn Fraud Case: FG Keeps Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.