Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,729 members, 7,955,766 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode (48296 Views)

Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness / MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) / Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by simplycarro: 3:51pm On May 25, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Hello 90-year old brown-roofed buildings, hello!!!

Your ancestors were still forming apes and competing with dem monkeys in the thick bushes and forest of Iboland 90 years ago when those brown roofs were already protecting the Yorubas from the weather elements. cheesy cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by pinkyliceous(f): 4:31pm On May 25, 2016
Hello 1 room 4 wives and 25 and half children. Hello!!

simplycarro:

Your ancestors were still forming apes and competing with dem monkeys in the thick bushes and forest of Iboland 90 years ago when those brown roofs were already protecting the Yorubas from the weather elements. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by pinkyliceous(f): 4:34pm On May 25, 2016
Hello Bible with one hand ogun with the other hand.

Hello!!

S1rsubway1:

Buhhahahahaha The shameless one had to resort to the famous ojuku style tactics. I know you people very well, shame is one thing you dont have, reason everyone piss on you. Bunch of shameless villagers. Lol
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by simplycarro: 4:50pm On May 25, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Hello 1 room 4 wives and 25 and half children. Hello!!

My great grandfather one storey building built over hundred years ago in Abeokuta is still standing in the old quarters. Your own grandfathers were making love to monkeys during that same period in the dense jungle of alaigbo. cheesy cheesy grin
Don't ever compare our civilazations, we are hundred of years ahead of you villagers, na Nigeria that lumped us together cause this dicckk measument. grin

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by S1rsubway1: 10:16pm On May 25, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Hello Bible with one hand ogun with the other hand.

Hello!!

Coming from the Amadioha people, you are now pained and shedding tears. Lmaoooo. Shame uno get.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by pinkyliceous(f): 10:19pm On May 25, 2016
Hello human beings fryers! Hello!!

S1rsubway1:

Coming from the Amadioha people, you are now pained and shedding tears. Lmaoooo. Shame uno get.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by S1rsubway1: 10:22pm On May 25, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Hello human beings fryers! Hello!!

Clifford orji and the cannibals on board. Heard you all love human meat. Spits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by pinkyliceous(f): 10:23pm On May 25, 2016
Hello 5 'married' brothers living in the same compound with dad and 5 mummies with 5 baby mama sisters.

Hello immorality personified!

Hello!!!

simplycarro:

My great grandfather one storey building built over hundred years ago in Abeokuta is still standing in the old quarters. Your own grandfathers were making love to monkeys during that same period in the dense jungle of alaigbo. cheesy cheesy grin
Don't ever compare our civilazations, we are hundred of years ahead of you villagers, na Nigeria that lumped us together cause this dicckk measument. grin
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by pinkyliceous(f): 10:30pm On May 25, 2016
Did you read the report about a SW Pastor who was caught sharing fried human meat to people last week?

Hahahahaha he is Afenifere.

By the way why do you always reply my mentions so fast? It seems to me you are always online waiting for me to reply you.

Lonely soul.

Pele Omo jedijedi.

Omo iyaa dunu.

S1rsubway1:

Clifford orji and the cannibals on board. Heard you all love human meat. Spits
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by S1rsubway1: 10:35pm On May 25, 2016
[s]
pinkyliceous:
Did you read the report about a SW Pastor who was caught sharing fried human meat to people last week?

Hahahahaha he is Afenifere.

By the way why do you always reply my mentions so fast? It seems to me you are always online waiting for me to reply you.

Lonely soul.

Pele Omo jedijedi.

Omo iyaa dunu.

[/s]

Yeeboes are born hypocrite, you reply mine and still crying why i reply your rubbish response. Clifford Orji is waiting for you, Pastor King is waiting for you as well. I wont even mention all the cannibals in your region since you also love eatinf human meat.

Omo ale, omo abi pabe, omo to ti fori gbepe. Iku gbona ma je ti e ati gbogbo molebi e laipe. Koribe, koshebe. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by pinkyliceous(f): 10:51pm On May 25, 2016
Enwe rere ere.

Talk of ritualists who molest and impregnate their young daughters on a daily basis.

The only group of people who remarry their wives after she has gone through 5 other 'marriages'.

You disgust me!

Poo!

S1rsubway1:
[s][/s]

Yeeboes are born hypocrite, you reply mine and still crying why i reply your rubbish response. Clifford Orji is waiting for you, Pastor King is waiting for you as well. I wont even mention all the cannibals in your region since you also love eatinf human meat.

Omo ale, omo abi pabe, omo to ti fori gbepe. Iku gbona ma je ti e ati gbogbo molebi e laipe. Koribe, koshebe. cheesy
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by S1rsubway1: 11:38pm On May 25, 2016
[s]
pinkyliceous:
Enwe rere ere.

Talk of ritualists who molest and impregnate their young daughters on a daily basis.

The only group of people who remarry their wives after she has gone through 5 other 'marriages'.

You disgust me!

Poo!

[/s]

Ojukwu of cursed memory raped Bianca when she was small, you kill and rape your parents for fun. I am sure you are doing same now and its even a culture in Yieboland. Lmaooo. People that have aborted and destroyed there womb, reason they dont even marry cos no one want to marry expired pu.nny. You are from that shameless place where eating your own is part of the culture. Spits on you. Ayama

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by simplycarro: 12:55am On May 26, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Hello 5 'married' brothers living in the same compound with dad and 5 mummies with 5 baby mama sisters.

Hello immorality personified!

Hello!!!

Lmaooooooo
That is typically Papa and Mama Nkechi scenario in ajegunle or orile that you've just painted.
We know it's your culture to sell female in the name of marriage and the reason you born as if you manufacturing for commercial purpose. grin
Go home and ask your father to point out the house that his own father was consummated by your great grandfather, that is a task for you as you go to the village in December this year angry
You can't trace your generation two trees away and here you are talking with people that have their family tree line well documented over 5 generations. grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by pinkyliceous(f): 6:47am On May 26, 2016
Hello mama put 24/7.

N20 ewa, N10 ponmo, N30 rice aaand N10 satchet water.

Hello married women with 20 boyfriends and angry husbands with magun juju placed on their loose wives.

Hello five children 5 baby daddies.

Hello large family no legal marriage.

Young girls are heads of families because of their rotten tot*.

Hello juju!

Hello!!!

simplycarro:

Lmaooooooo
That is typically Papa and Mama Nkechi scenario in ajegunle or orile that you've just painted.
We know it's your culture to sell female in the name of marriage and the reason you born as if you manufacturing for commercial purpose. grin
Go home and ask your father to point out the house that his own father was consummated by your great grandfather, that is a task for you as you go to the village in December this year angry
You can't trace your generation two trees away and here you are talking with people that have their family tree line well documented over 5 generations. grin
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by pinkyliceous(f): 6:54am On May 26, 2016
Hello large family no pot no gas not even a stove, mama put from year to year, hello!

Hello one leg in the church 5 legs inside shrines, hello!

Hello magun placing husbands due to excessive infidelity from the 'wives'. Hello!

Hello married women bearing kids for different clients! Hello!

Hello to all your men wasting away at motor parks smoking their lungs and livers away, hello!

Hello to all your drunkard fathers raping and impregnating your sisters and house girls.

Hello!!?$$
S1rsubway1:
[s][/s]

Ojukwu of cursed memory raped Bianca when she was small, you kill and rape your parents for fun. I am sure you are doing same now and its even a culture in Yieboland. Lmaooo. People that have aborted and destroyed there womb, reason they dont even marry cos no one want to marry expired pu.nny. You are from that shameless place where eating your own is part of the culture. Spits on you. Ayama
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by simplycarro: 6:55am On May 26, 2016
pinkyliceous:
[s]Hello mama put 24/7.

N20 ewa, N10 ponmo, N30 rice aaand N10 satchet water.

Hello married women with 20 boyfriends and angry husbands with magun juju placed on their loose wives.

Hello five children 5 baby daddies.

Hello large family no legal marriage.

Young girls are heads of families because of their rotten tot*.

Hello juju!
[/s]

Hello!!!

Remember the assignment, ask your father what is the surname of his own father.
Go to ladipo, idumota and alaba, go and see Ibos girls hawking food from 7am for your brothers, mothers sisters and brothers.
You will get bullied and cry on this thread. grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by pinkyliceous(f): 7:59am On May 26, 2016
Hahahahaha your assignment is to stay here and reply my mentions as soon as they drop.

Ok I permit you to go que up to use the toilet only toilet in your brown roof.

Rule
simplycarro:

Remember the assignment, ask your father what is the surname of his own father.
Go to ladipo, idumota and alaba, go and see Ibos girls hawking food from 7am for your brothers, mothers sisters and brothers.
You will get bullied and cry on this thread. grin
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by simplycarro: 9:51am On May 26, 2016
pinkyliceous:
[s]Hahahahaha your assignment is to stay here and reply my mentions as soon as they drop.

Ok I permit you to go que up to use the toilet only toilet in your brown roof.

Rule [/s]

Jungle boy, without Seun, you people are voice less. Chew on that grin
Just like our fathers taught your fathers how to live a civilized life. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by pinkyliceous(f): 10:20am On May 26, 2016
Without Seun right? Why not without you?

Shame no dey catch you abi?

simplycarro:

Jungle boy, without Seun, you people are voice less. Chew on that grin
Just like our fathers taught your fathers how to live a civilized life. cheesy
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by simplycarro: 10:21am On May 26, 2016
pinkyliceous:
[s]Without Seun right? Why not without you?

Shame no dey catch you abi?
[/s]

Obviously, the subtle message is lost on you. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by pinkyliceous(f): 10:26am On May 26, 2016
Lol Seun is from Ogun state and you are from Kwara.

Why not claim Dangote from Kano too or is your great grandmother not from Sokoto again?

Seun is a very great man and must not be claimed by every omonile, alaye and okuru.

Take note please.

simplycarro:

Obviously, the subtle message is lost on you. cheesy grin
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by tsdarkside(m): 11:31am On May 26, 2016
stvpid mullato....
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by gwmlogistic: 11:40am On May 26, 2016
Ofodirinwa:

not true, the state is in charge of security but the fed has ownership and overruling party. So the govern is responsible for the security of his state and federal police are just one part.
Do u even understand yourself. The budget of the police, army and all other paramilitary forces is disbursed from the FG straight to the them, the governor has no say in whatever vehicles or weapons they acquire. Therefore if he chooses to give then it's a donation. if God picks ur call and then u decide to give to the police it's the same thing as a governor giving to the police, nobody can fault any state governor for not giving to the police. Hope u understand. I hope u also know the CP does not report to the governor
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by simplycarro: 11:53am On May 26, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Lol Seun is from Ogun state and you are from Kwara.

Why not claim Dangote from Kano too or is your great grandmother not from Sokoto again?

Seun is a very great man and must not be claimed by every omonile, alaye and okuru.

Take note please.

I know you have a slow brain, but shouldn't be that slow to know that Abeokuta where I come from is the capital of Ogun State

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by pinkyliceous(f): 2:08pm On May 26, 2016
See this Kwara boy claiming Abeokuta.

Why aren't you proud of your bush village?

simplycarro:

I know you have a slow brain, but shouldn't be that slow to know that Abeokuta where I come from is the capital of Ogun State
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by simplycarro: 3:09pm On May 26, 2016
pinkyliceous:
See this Kwara boy claiming Abeokuta.

Why aren't you proud of your bush village?

OK you are boring me now.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by pinkyliceous(f): 4:37pm On May 26, 2016
Lol the Kwara boy has finally bowed out.

Bye bush boy.

simplycarro:

OK you are boring me now.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by simplycarro: 5:09pm On May 26, 2016
pinkyliceous:
[s]Lol the Kwara boy has finally bowed out.

Bye bush boy.
[/s]

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by akinszz: 6:28pm On May 26, 2016
Charity ko, mercy ni. It is not a must to buy from particular brand, you can buy what you think is the best.
phemmyutd:

Charity begins at home
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by pinkyliceous(f): 8:21pm On May 26, 2016
Next time you wanna quote my Pastor you quote him accurately.

[quote author=simplycarro post=45993091][/quote]
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by simplycarro: 9:44pm On May 26, 2016
pinkyliceous:
[s]Next time you wanna quote my Pastor you quote him accurately.
[/s]

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by chrisblack: 10:46pm On May 26, 2016
[quote author=Holuwathoby post=45917269][/quote]
guy you are to totally correct. This is what I have been trying to let people understand. What innoson does is simple it assembles . It is just an extention of the main Chinese company that own all the design and actual parts that are assembled.the only difference is the car logo.if they truly manufacture.they should show me a model that is truly nigerian. With no replica from anywhere.the real owners are donfeng motor company of China http://www.dfl.com.cn/dfl/info.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja / Lionel Jonathan-Omo Dies After Falling From His Balcony In Bayelsa / John Bray Visits Fayose Over Ekiti Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.